Author Topic: My favorite readers  (Read 12409 times)

Offline joyjoy

My favorite readers
« on: September 14, 2019, 02:36:44 PM »
I am SO excited to be able to write in this forum about readers on Keen, because it's been in my head for months and I haven't had anyone to share it with.  I'm new to The Psychic Reviews, but have been reading this board on an off for some time.  Someone recently broke down who they had successful readings with, and I'm going to follow that example.

For context, here's a bit of the backstory.  I started reading on Keen a long time ago, but more regularly over the last 5-7 years. I have had two primary POIs that I've asked about; for sake of ease, they are Fred and Barney.  Fred is this guy who I had a fling with and then strung me along for months and months, got a serious girlfriend, didn't tell me about her, cheated on her with me, and eventually told me.  I've cut him out of my life and it's been almost 2 years and we're friendly now, but he's out of my life.  I spend a crazy amount of money trying to figure out if he would leave this woman and get back with me.  Bottom line:  he is still with her, and if he were the last man on earth, I wouldn't be with him.

Barney, on the other hand, is going on now.  I had a strong premonition about him last winter and I knew details about him and described him to a tee to my best friend--just from my own intuition that has been developing over the last few years.  I even knew the first initial of his name.  I'd already met him but hadn't put 2 and 2 together.  In the Spring he came forward and we are still involved. 

To help me use my time on Keen a bit better, I went back and reviewed a lot of chat transcripts to choose readers.  Also, a few readers who I remembered were super negative on Fred, and accurately laid out what actually happened, I asked about Barney.  Also, and this feels important, Barney and I are a bi-racial couple--I have noticed that several black female readers have given me a very hard time when I've told them his name (and presumably, they have figured out that we are likely bi-racial)--some have hung up on me and refused to read for me and others just told me that "he's not a man" and to leave him.  That's been startling and upsetting.

Here is my review.

My TOP TOP TOP is Michele Answers.  She flat out told me that nothing would happen with Fred, but when I called her about Barney, she was the one who told me he was interested in me repeatedly months before he said anything, and I was sure she was wrong.  If I marry Barney, I credit Michele for walking me through this.  Not kidding.  She's also been right about work and she is efficient, quick and I don't need to sit there and listen to all these endless example and details and anything--she cuts to the chase and gives answers. She has some big predictions coming up, so hoping she continues being right.

Other amazing tarot, who were right about Fred, and so far, Barney are:

IrishDonna (who is amazing)
Queen of Cups18 (who I tried to negotiate with, to make Fred's predictions positive, but she never waivered) and she's been very accurate and I love how no nonsense she is.
Druid Glen Tarot (or whatever Joan's name is)
Readings by Rakael (who is nice but a touch negative and I haven't called in a long time and never asked about Barney, but she was right about Fred).
The Phoenix Rising (Julie--who predicted a lot through Fred and Barney that's been dead on.)
CosmicCards seems to be accurate lately
Leslie Hale--who I also love so, so much.

Other Readers who nailed it:
DelanyLynn
Elizabeth of the Light
Angelreadings444
Morgana LaFay (who is short on personality and not effusive, but accurate)
Chloe Queen of Diamonds, who is super judgemental and snotty personality but is accurate.
Psychic Neal

There were some readers who felt like they were guessing or readers who sold me major fairy tales with, or who are just plain mean--and I wouldn't read with again, include:

Triple Moon Goddess (whose answer for everything is "2 weeks")--after all the time I read with her, only 2 predictions that were accurate stand one, and one of those was a guy who I was told I would date for a long time, but instead he turned into a long term client but my heart was his, stupidly, for a while.
Rosie, who will give you a date to write down, which is largely crap.  She gave me identical predictions for Fred and Barney.
Babylon Britches, who was right on some stuff and on other stuff, she made up these wildly detailed stories, mixed in with some basic human-nature tendancies, that I was stupid enough to believe because I wanted to. 
Nicole 4 Sees--who was right on some details, way off on her predictions about Fred, but not everything, but was super judgemental and then hung up on me.
thequeena34--whose attitude is astounding--like we should be grateful that she's even picked up the phone and brought herself down to our level to read for us. Her last reading for me was proven to be inaccurate.
angeliclove--who told me these massive stories and I spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars over Fred and maybe one prediction came to pass.  She point blank told me that Fred's girlfriend (when I started having an inkling who she was), told me that was just a friend and didn't mean anything.

I'm keeping notes on this stuff and hoping to not read quite as often, of course.

Offline joyjoy

Re: My favorite readers
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 04:37:47 AM »
I forgot to include Saaqi on my favorite list! A little pricey but worth it.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 06:53:48 PM »
How is cosmic cards? Wanted to get more information on her thinking about reading her soon.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 10:49:47 PM »
How is cosmic cards? Wanted to get more information on her thinking about reading her soon.

I really, really like her a lot--I think she's been great.  She usually logs on at 6pm.  She's been pretty accurate.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 11:52:47 PM »
She just told me a very early  time frame than what I have been getting. So I was like either she is way off or she is seeing something lol

That in regraded to CosmicCards on contact from my poi
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 01:27:58 AM by Lo12345 »

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2019, 01:23:26 AM »
I'm glad these readers are working out for you! I'm a big fan of Joan and Irish Donna. I haven't read with the others, but those two are great

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 04:33:29 AM »
She just told me a very early  time frame than what I have been getting. So I was like either she is way off or she is seeing something lol

That in regraded to CosmicCards on contact from my poi
Keep me posted, Lo!!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 07:38:37 PM »
LMAO TripleMoonGoddess and Nicole 4 Sees are both pure trash.

TripleMoon - Said my POI would come back around in June and then in July he ghosts me and I never speak to him again.
What actually happened: My POI got together in APRIL, not June. It’s almost October and POI and I are still together. We talk daily and not once has he ghosted me.

Nicole 4 Sees - Said my POI would never return because he wasn’t ready for commitment which is why he ran away in the first place. And before I could ask an unrelated question she RUDELY hung up on me before the 3 minute mark so that I couldn’t leave bad feedback. Nicole is a cunt.
What actually happened: My POI and I broke up because I kept a secret from him (no it wasn’t infidelity issues). A few weeks prior to the breakup HE asked me to move in with him so she was 100% wrong about him running away due to commitment reasons. And as mentioned earlier, POI and I got back together in April and have been together ever since.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 07:40:17 PM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »
LMAO TripleMoonGoddess and Nicole 4 Sees are both pure trash.

TripleMoon - Said my POI would come back around in June and then in July he ghosts me and I never speak to him again.
What actually happened: My POI got together in APRIL, not June. It’s almost October and POI and I are still together. We talk daily and not once has he ghosted me.
S
Nicole 4 Sees - Said my POI would never return because he wasn’t ready for commitment which is why he ran away in the first place. And before I could ask an unrelated question she RUDELY hung up on me before the 3 minute mark so that I couldn’t leave bad feedback. Nicole is a cunt.
What actually happened: My POI and I broke up because I kept a secret from him (no it wasn’t infidelity issues). A few weeks prior to the breakup HE asked me to move in with him so she was 100% wrong about him running away due to commitment reasons. And as mentioned earlier, POI and I got back together in April and have been together ever since.

It’s official. I love you, Sydney!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2019, 08:43:52 PM »
I hate how Julie Phoenix Rising asks for info. I gave in because the time was ticking, and wasn't going to waste 2 minutes arguing back and forth that I wasn't comfortable sharing any. She then wanted more and more and more info. Surprisingly her narrative was wrong, even though she had so much to base it on. Nothing transpired, and this was a year ago. Still hasn't. The opposite outcome happened.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 12:44:23 PM »
I hate how Julie Phoenix Rising asks for info. I gave in because the time was ticking, and wasn't going to waste 2 minutes arguing back and forth that I wasn't comfortable sharing any. She then wanted more and more and more info. Surprisingly her narrative was wrong, even though she had so much to base it on. Nothing transpired, and this was a year ago. Still hasn't. The opposite outcome happened.

what info does she ask?  I've had a ton of readers ask DOB and when last contact was.  That's pretty normal.  I never recall her asking more than usual.

Offline Mimi07

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2020, 06:02:30 AM »
Nicole 4 sees all is full of it. She contradicts herself a lot. I believe that if she is in a good mood your reading will be positive but if she’s in a bad it’ll be a negative reading. First my poi loved me then days later he didn’t. I stopped calling her right there due to not being consistent. And I could not leave feedback. Once you call her out on her lies she changes her story. Be careful with her!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2020, 06:22:25 PM »
Nicole 4 sees all is full of it. She contradicts herself a lot. I believe that if she is in a good mood your reading will be positive but if she’s in a bad it’ll be a negative reading. First my poi loved me then days later he didn’t. I stopped calling her right there due to not being consistent. And I could not leave feedback. Once you call her out on her lies she changes her story. Be careful with her!

YES!! What I don’t understand is that so many people on these boards have a bad experience with her - either due to her being rude, or just downright wrong. I’m shocked she has a ton of good reviews though. That’s the only reason I even spoke with her to begin with.

anything