Author Topic: Who was accurate and who was not....the latest on CP  (Read 18301 times)

Offline Heather

Re: Who was accurate and who was not....the latest on CP
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 11:52:12 PM »
Well I wouldn't call you a genius if what you are thinking is I am Heather or a reader. LMAO but if its what you want to think go for it. I have read with Heather once. No more no less. I have left reviews for plenty of psychics and what you wish to believe is on you.

Thanks for the positive feedback!  I appreciate it. I won’t be acknowledging the trolls. :-)

Offline Heather

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2019, 01:30:00 PM »
Update***

Tajah has been the most accurate for me concerning present emotions and her short term predictions have been accurate. We’ll see how things go over the next few days, but I am skeptical that one prediction she made will happen. It seems unlikely and out of character for the person we were talking about. I’m also waiting on her financial predictions to pan out.

Rusty—accurate with my travel which I thought was a crazy, far out prediction to make.

Sunny—bearer of bad news but did give me silver lining. She can be a bit of a downer at times.

Hassiba—had me tore up so I will not read with her again

Caleb—also saw my travel which I thought at that particular time was completely impossible. He was right but he’s rather vague.

Cherokee—waiting on predictions but she was dead on a year ago in how things would go

Almondine—waiting on predictions

Nevada—I like her but she relies too much on astrological charts for personalities rather than allowing the reading to flow psychically.

Asia—waiting on predictions; told me about something coming up financially that I thought was probably not gonna happen. Looks like she was right after all. She’s been extremely accurate for me twice concerning my finances.

Effie—correct for a quick short-term prediction

Jeremiah—was very correct in describing current situation and gave a specific detail that he couldn’t have known

Yafa—way too negative and I think misinterprets what she sees.

Napa—first time calling her and waiting for predictions. I think she was good at describing personalities and situation. She gave me some advice that I had already set my mind to do, so it was further validation for me.

Indio—said I would not travel. That was incorrect.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:36:42 PM by Heather »

Offline Heather

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »
Just spoke with a reader named Delight. I thought she went way too slow for her price. She kept veering off path and giving me explanations I wasn’t asking for. That being said, she described the situation well. I’m not sure if it was entirely accurate...it was like it was off just a hair. I think she’s good but won’t read with her again due to taking too long to answer my questions.

Offline Heather

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2019, 02:48:01 PM »
Heidi- was horrible. Thought a much much much older coworker (like grandpa age) was my poi because I asked about career first and asked about him and she assumed it was a romantic interest 🤢.
Cherokee- I read with her for the second time...was such a disappointment. Said the above coworker was talking negatively about me which I know he is not. And couldn’t pick up my ex was married with a baby (asked to see what she would pick up about him as validater).

Well that sucks. I’ve never spoken with Heidi. I’m surprised Cherokee was so off, but I know they’re all subject to error! I also spoke with Rosanne this morning and she picked up so many specific details with my situation that it was crazy. She’s very talented but expensive. She’s also been wrong before...they all have.

Caleb is difficult to communicate with, but I will say that he was correct in how things would go yesterday. Waiting to see if his other prediction will come to pass.

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2019, 03:40:14 PM »
Just spoke with a reader named Delight. I thought she went way too slow for her price. She kept veering off path and giving me explanations I wasn’t asking for. That being said, she described the situation well. I’m not sure if it was entirely accurate...it was like it was off just a hair. I think she’s good but won’t read with her again due to taking too long to answer my questions.

She was wrong for me. Did she also spew all that stuff about Crystal's to you?

Offline Heather

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2019, 03:52:04 PM »
Yes she did talk about crystals.

Offline starempress

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2021, 11:36:04 PM »

I will copy and paste this message on other relevant threads, so bear with me

Mattie is my favourite.  She knows things out of thin air like my son's name and his age (she simply said, when is he 18) which is next year.  She knew my mum's name and after saying the name she picked up it was my mother.  She knew the surroundings of my partner's job an what he does (not something random like works in a office either... very specific job) and so on.  She knew we were buying a house together and said she kept hearing "the other side of... could it be the other side of the mountain" yep exactly our words.  She also knew we are now looking at building and saw the property will have an amazing view and high up (on the mountain), is remote "definitely not suburbia but not away from civilization" and other things.  She knew what work project I was working on and said she heard my partner say "I have been sober for 5 years" which is amazing as his current issue is drinking more than he should due to stress from his company - again another thing she picked up, him putting up a business and house for sale - something he is doing right now.  She picked up how many kids both of us have and nailed when their birthdays were.  This came about because she said she saw a marriage proposal coming up "in 6-7 months" and it was around a daughter's bday.. then proceeded to tell me when our daughter's b'days were and sure enough my daughter's bday was in 6-7 months.  She has nailed my past situation and has just been mind blowing.

Jacqueline was completely wrong - complete fairytale reader and told me that everything (marriage/quitting alcohol/selling company/buying house etc etc etc ) was going to happen at the end the month.... and I thought yeah right everything in 2 weeks??? sure enough none of it happened in that time.  She was short and was consistently just saying "yep" or "end of this month" at each question.  I was like... is this a recorded message ?  ;D  I definitely would not try her again.

Keen to try Ciarra and Pilar... any personal experiences with them or the two readers above you wish to share?