Author Topic: Who was accurate and who was not....the latest on CP  (Read 18304 times)

Offline Heather

Who was accurate and who was not....the latest on CP
« on: September 14, 2019, 01:19:56 PM »
Sunny—She picked up on specific details but was inaccurate with the prediction.

Tara—She was even better at pulling out specific details but again, not completely correct on outcome.

Tajah—Tajah saw the difficulties of the situation that Sunny and Tara missed. I called her right before I was to attend something and hoping she’d be wrong, but she was definitely right. She gave me a piece of advice, and I ended up following it. She was right about how it would turn out. She’s one of my favs at the moment.

Indio—Picked up on specific details. Time will tell how it will all turn out, but I am not sure if she based some of the reading on her memory of me.

Elijah—Unsure really. His answers were what I would call “safe”

Nevada—Very good and in depth. She read more of the present situation than anything else.

Caleb—Had so many great ratings that I gave him a try. There’s a language barrier with him and he doesn’t elaborate. He did pick up the situation accurately when others did not. Will see with predictions.

Donna—completely wrong. What a shame because she used to be accurate for me in the past.

Yafa—She got some crazy specific details correct, but it was with the wrong people. The 2nd reading I had with her was terribly negative and wrong. Oddly enough, she was absolutely correct in how my day would go. That was pretty wild.

Peronelle—All she did was read the specific meaning of the tarot cards. I read cards too, but I also use my gifts...it’s the gifts that give the reading substance. The cards are the medium. I wouldn’t call her again.

Natasha—only partially correct and too expensive to miss that much information. I like her though. She makes me feel uplifted after speaking with her.

Petunia—Still waiting for one prediction, but she wasn’t as good this time. Wrong about one of the outcomes.

Tyler—partially correct. Got some things wrong.

Wolfgang—No, completely wrong.

Martina—partially correct. Gave a specific detail that no one else picked up. I suspect she keeps notes on her clients though. I don’t like that at all.

Delphine—Just spoke with her today and she picked up specific details that she couldn’t have known without being gifted. Will see about prediction.

That’s it until I see whether some things come to pass!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:36:01 PM by Heather »

candiednut

Re: Who was accurate and who was not....the latest on CP
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 02:07:43 PM »
Thanks for sharing! Could you elaborate on how Sunny was wrong? She has been surprisingly accurate for me.

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 05:18:11 PM »
She said everything was going to go great at an event I attended, but it definitely had some major down moments. Only a few picked that up—Tajah, Nevada, Caleb, and Yafa. The rest was accurate though.

Offline Heather

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 04:44:53 PM »
I just spoke with Rusty this morning. I won’t know anything for a while though. The timeline is a ways off.

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 09:57:22 PM »
Petunia’s prediction about work was wrong.

Offline melita96

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 04:21:11 PM »
I have read with every psychic reader on California Psychics old/new and none of them have been  accurate...None. Everything they ever told me has been bs.. I knew it but I did not want to believe it, it becomes such an addiction being told everything you want to hear, being led by fairytales and bullshit. It’s taken me a while to see that everything they “predicted” wouldn’t happen happened and things they said would happen did not or were conveniently pushed back to fit their narrative. These “psychics” do nothing but dig you in a deeper hole and further away from reality. Once you finally throw in the towel and clear your head go back to every reading you’ve ever received you’ll realize you have been swindled.. And now I am asking this question, what are we really getting out of these so called psychic readings?? Why do we keep going back.

If I can save anyone from this overwhelming  pain I would.. Please guys it’s not worth it  :'(

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 05:58:15 PM »
I admit I have had a lot of readings that haven't come to pass (like NOT EVEN CLOSE...unless the timing is a year off!!!), but I've also had an ok amount that have. For instance, William has been super accurate for me in the past. Jeremiah to a certain extent. Mattie it reminds to be seen but she's said some markers that have come to pass.

Has anyone found William to be accurate with love / relationships? He also doesn't keep you on the line

Offline Heather

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2019, 01:43:12 PM »
I’m a reader and a caller, so I get it. I do believe I have a gift and so do others. I think it’s a matter of finding a few who you connect with. I don’t believe in giving fairytale readings, but if I’m led to tell the person their relationship will work out, then that’s what I tell them. Tajah has been pretty accurate for me recently. William has been iffy for me and Jeremiah has been accurate for me too. Petunia was accurate for me about two years ago but totally wrong the last time I spoke to her. I won’t read with Tara again because for all the specifics she picks up, her judgmental attitude overtakes the reading, and besides that, she was wrong too.

I’m probably a Lifer for being a reader and a caller. I love it!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 01:59:31 PM »
I can vouch for Heather she picked up my ex husband and our weird ass dynamics lol it confuses a lot of psychics. Yes he's an ex husband yes our relationship was 25 yrs of abuse cheating etc but his dumbass is one of my closest friends still. Heather was like you are his security blanket and even when you get remarried he's still there. I know he will be. She talked about other things that haven't happened yet in terms of me meeting someone and was sure I had met the person. I have not met them yet but hope I do.  Still have a few months to have it happen but as things progress I think she's right. As far as the ex husband only one reader suggested I could try with him again because he's changed. He has changed and him and I did talk about it but our weird dynamics work better.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2019, 07:11:41 PM »

I’m probably a Lifer for being a reader and a caller. I love it!
[/quote]

Who ever you are is not what you are?  Are all the people on here so Blind  8) LOL

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2019, 07:20:41 PM »
I am accurate  8) You and all your reader mates need to be removed, Your Vile moves on readers are sour, We know your a reader, And a crap one at that,  Lets see how far this can go? , I am well up for it.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2019, 07:31:39 PM »
I can vouch for Heather

LOL

Offline maggs30

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2019, 07:47:28 PM »
Well I wouldn't call you a genius if what you are thinking is I am Heather or a reader. LMAO but if its what you want to think go for it. I have read with Heather once. No more no less. I have left reviews for plenty of psychics and what you wish to believe is on you.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2019, 08:15:51 PM »
 :) Chill yer beans woman, I Never said you was heather? Just me mother was a medium,  She contacts me, where you gonna go with This? I am Confused 8)

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2019, 08:19:04 PM »
Put heather on the line ?, Im sure she is awake? ;D

anything