Author Topic: The Fidget Chronicles  (Read 11210 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: The Fidget Chronicles
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2019, 04:42:39 PM »
I met for 4 hours with a contractor. Work begins on my new bathroom in 8 weeks. I got full financing. 😳

Guess any bingeing is now officially out of the budget. 👍😆

Offline marybell

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2019, 05:23:53 PM »
Congratulations Fidget!  Sounds like your wishes have come true!!! You deserve every joyful second!
  Are the numbers in the brackets the dates that the advisers predicted the events would occur?

Leanne (7/14): The appearance ..
Yona (3/22): Saw important m..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2019, 05:28:16 PM »
Congratulations Fidget!  Sounds like your wishes have come true!!! You deserve every joyful second!
  Are the numbers in the brackets the dates that the advisers predicted the events would occur?

No, those are the dates I read with them. I didn't get actual prediction timelines.

Offline marybell

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2019, 11:15:11 PM »

No, those are the dates I read with them. I didn't get actual prediction timelines.

Oh I see.  Thanks  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2019, 11:57:18 PM »

Oh I see.  Thanks  :)

No problem. I've never gotten solid timelines with Yona or Leanne. Sometimes they'll say within the year or soon, but I've never had them say next week or September. I'm actually grateful for that. It cuts down on the anxiety.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2019, 10:13:27 PM »
I'm really late to the party regarding this thread, but wanted to say congrats, Fidget!!!  I'm so happy to hear you are no longer the Queen of No Manifestations lol!  Can't wait to hear your updates! :)

Offline jas

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2019, 10:16:38 PM »
Fidget....good for you.....love a great story.....and it wasn't too long.....God knows I lose interest quickly....hope this steak continue for you.

Oh yeah, and do you think the liberal use of cheap tequila helped with the manifestation?  pretty sure you mentioned tequila in another thread somewhere :)

One question: who is Leeann and can you send me her link?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2019, 10:33:35 PM »
Fidget....good for you.....love a great story.....and it wasn't too long.....God knows I lose interest quickly....hope this steak continue for you.

Oh yeah, and do you think the liberal use of cheap tequila helped with the manifestation?  pretty sure you mentioned tequila in another thread somewhere :)

One question: who is Leeann and can you send me her link?

Hey Jas, long time, no see! I'll pm you later tonight with the details. I'm off to my son's cub scout meeting.  Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2019, 09:37:22 PM »
The Fidget Chronicles - Part 2 - The Career Chronicles

So, as of late I've been re-evaluating my career. I love my job and my company, but unfortunately the project that I have worked tirelessly on is winding down (successfully). So I was caught between the following options: stay where I am busying myself with helping out on other projects waiting for the next "big" project in the pipeline, staying in my company, but moving to a new area permanently, or looking outside my company.

The woman who hired me 13 years ago (my manager's manager) suggested I look into another area within my company where there is a ton of work and a lot of open positions. It would be a new area for me, but room for growth, both from a project standpoint as well as a possible promotion (if I could leverage it). She suggested I call the hiring manager for this new area and get a feel for the open positions. So I did and he wanted to meet with me and asked for my CV. I met with him today and the meeting went exceptionally well. He was floored by my experience, mentioned that this would involve project and people management, and that no one else internally has even applied. He suggested that I formally apply for the positions and looks forward to meet with me again soon. For all intents and purposes, it looks like I could very well get the job and he mentioned that he may even make it a higher level position (Associate Director) if he gets the right "fit". My company is a very large, well known company, so this is pretty big news.

Yona: In my original reading in March, she said the focus of my reading was around "meetings and interviews".
Kisha: In my original general email from 12/18, she said in March I would have a good review/feedback on my job performance, but there wouldn't be any big financial gain (true), but that it would come later. She felt I would reap the financial benefits later in the year, and she felt October stood out.
Mattie: Although when I read with her in July about my POI #1, she asked if I was considering a job change. I told her it was possible, that I was still toying with the idea. She said she felt that the possible job change was a timing marker for things to move forward with POI #1.

So there you have it. I'll post updates.

Disclaimer: Please, please, PLEASE don't go on reading tangents because of my saga. I haven't gotten any readings since August and I seriously don't suggest anyone bingeing. I don't plan on ever going down the rabbit hole again. Things have been moving more since I STOPPED getting readings. Just food for thought...

« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 10:01:30 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 12:11:47 AM »
The Fidget Chronicles - Part 2 - The Career Chronicles

So, as of late I've been re-evaluating my career. I love my job and my company, but unfortunately the project that I have worked tirelessly on is winding down (successfully). So I was caught between the following options: stay where I am busying myself with helping out on other projects waiting for the next "big" project in the pipeline, staying in my company, but moving to a new area permanently, or looking outside my company.

The woman who hired me 13 years ago (my manager's manager) suggested I look into another area within my company where there is a ton of work and a lot of open positions. It would be a new area for me, but room for growth, both from a project standpoint as well as a possible promotion (if I could leverage it). She suggested I call the hiring manager for this new area and get a feel for the open positions. So I did and he wanted to meet with me and asked for my CV. I met with him today and the meeting went exceptionally well. He was floored by my experience, mentioned that this would involve project and people management, and that no one else internally has even applied. He suggested that I formally apply for the positions and looks forward to meet with me again soon. For all intents and purposes, it looks like I could very well get the job and he mentioned that he may even make it a higher level position (Associate Director) if he gets the right "fit". My company is a very large, well known company, so this is pretty big news.

Yona: In my original reading in March, she said the focus of my reading was around "meetings and interviews".
Kisha: In my original general email from 12/18, she said in March I would have a good review/feedback on my job performance, but there wouldn't be any big financial gain (true), but that it would come later. She felt I would reap the financial benefits later in the year, and she felt October stood out.
Mattie: Although when I read with her in July about my POI #1, she asked if I was considering a job change. I told her it was possible, that I was still toying with the idea. She said she felt that the possible job change was a timing marker for things to move forward with POI #1.

So there you have it. I'll post updates.

Disclaimer: Please, please, PLEASE don't go on reading tangents because of my saga. I haven't gotten any readings since August and I seriously don't suggest anyone bingeing. I don't plan on ever going down the rabbit hole again. Things have been moving more since I STOPPED getting readings. Just food for thought...

WOW CONGRATS! FINGERS CROSSED!!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 01:19:55 AM »
Yay, congrats, Fidget!!!  Looking forward to hearing your updates! :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 05:57:38 AM »
Congrats Fidget! this is wonderful. Hope things go great by the end.

And Mattie asked me exactly the same question when she was reading about POI, all of a sudden. I have no plan to change my job (I am new to this job actually), but I am getting a bit worry. Kisha did the same, in email and on phone. The same came up in Rusty's general reading. I don't really know what is gonna happen, unexpectedly.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 06:00:48 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2019, 01:10:55 AM »
The Fidget Chronicles - Damn Social Media!

Well...it appears many, many readers are/were wrong. What a waste of time.

So, as you may (or may not) recall, my POI had an aversion to social media. He is one of those conspiracy theorists that believes he will be hacked and someone will steal his identity (like anyone would want it...LOL). Regardless, he wasn't into it. So after we broke up (maybe 6 months or so) I noticed that there was a blank profile with his name on IG and a blank one on FB. No posts, pics, info, nothing. Now it may not have been him, but his name isn't John Smith, so of course I was suspicious and blocked them. He DID have one old account on FB that had pics from 2012 long before I met him. The only pics on that profile were of a business he had started in another state. While we were still seeing each other I asked Mr. Anti-FB about that profile and he told me his son had set it up for his business. He never used it and he didn't remember the password to it. Made sense since it was over 5 years old and there was nothing new on it.

So...a few days ago I went to check on his kids via social media. Long story short, both of them are hot messes and I've always kept tabs on them. I'm not friends/connected with either, but they're savvy enough to occasionally put stuff up as public. So I search his one son's name (same as POI) a new profile comes up. I look and it's the OLD account (which I never blocked) with a new profile pic. The profile pic WAS THE DOG I GOT HIM!!! I (hesitantly) started stalking his account. I mean, my first thought is that with the 3rd party and all, I was going to see things that were going to trigger me big time. So, glutton for punishment that I am, I stalk anyway. And guess what? No third party, he's drinking...a lot. Still lives in the same house. Pics of the dog...his grandson...a few cars. EIGHT friends! EIGHT!!! Two are his sons, 4 are old connections from the other state in 2012, one guy he works with, and a random woman. Random woman...3rd party...it must be HER!!! And she's cute...sigh. Ok, onto stalking random woman. She posts daily...hmmm...lots of pics...all ppublic. So I scroll and scroll...there it is! A pic that he is tagged in!! But..........he's not "with" her. She's married. The pics have her and her husband, and my POI looking like a TOE!! Alone. Looking like he wished he was anywhere else. His only solace is the beer in his hand...and alone in every pic he is tagged in. These pics go back to the beginning of August. Nothing. He's all alone in a group of people who are all paired up. So I think that maybe the 3rd party is taking the pics. But no, he's with no one. Not one single pic where he's even standing near a woman. He's single. He's alone. He's drinking.

So anyway, a lot of readers were wrong. He's not in a relationship. Maybe he's dated, but it couldn't have lasted more than a few weeks at the most. He didn't move. He, from all appearances doesn't look happy. He looks like he isn't taking care of himself. The worst part is that I KNEW THIS. I always did. I let readers upset me. I let readers make me question my intuition. I knew him better. I'm not sure how I feel right now. He's not in a good place from the looks of it. It's probably better that we aren't together. And it doesn't make me happy that he's not happy. Who would have thought...

Until next time.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 01:20:01 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2019, 02:35:57 AM »
I have the same question Fidget. If you don't mind, please share with us who got it wrong.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2019, 02:43:10 AM »
I lol’d at the toe comment 😂

Very nice detective work! It’s very sad that he appears to be in a rough place right now - I hope he can get out of this funk, but it’s good you were able to confirm your intuition. You do know him better, continue listening to yourself!