Author Topic: The Fidget Chronicles  (Read 11318 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: The Fidget Chronicles
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2019, 03:34:17 AM »
QoC, Mattie, and Cookie all said he was with another woman during this timeframe although Mattie later said the 3rd party was an ex. No doubt he could have maybe dated someone briefly, but no evidence of a relationship. Who goes away to Woodstock for an extended weekend and doesn't bring their significant other? There were enough pics to convince me he was single. And more pics before and after that still showed him completely alone.

Offline Newtowngirl20

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2019, 11:36:52 AM »
Does social media provide conclusive evidence that someone is in a relationship or not? Your intuition or knowledge of the person is probably right but I don’t think social media holds much water.....and people make stuff up anyway (but this is coming from someone who has no social media accounts). If someone was reading on my bf, then he’s very single because there are no pics of us/me on his social media and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I don’t want my face plastered online and it doesn’t validate the relationship. On another note, everyone should definitely take what psychics say with a grain of salt!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2019, 12:05:20 PM »
I wonder if the third party is someone that’s on your POI’s mind, but he’s not with? It could be someone he feels a strong emotional bond to or with. A few years ago, a psychic said my husband was  involved with an older man. My husband is not gay, he was remembering/grieving the death of his father that had happened a year earlier. The feelings were so strong that he had a severe emotional breakdown. Not saying this is exactly what’s going on with your POI but it could be along these lines.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2019, 01:12:38 PM »
Does social media provide conclusive evidence that someone is in a relationship or not? Your intuition or knowledge of the person is probably right but I don’t think social media holds much water.....and people make stuff up anyway (but this is coming from someone who has no social media accounts). If someone was reading on my bf, then he’s very single because there are no pics of us/me on his social media and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I don’t want my face plastered online and it doesn’t validate the relationship. On another note, everyone should definitely take what psychics say with a grain of salt!

No, of course not. It's just a snapshot. In this case, he is definitely the one who doesn't want his face all over social media. But as I said, he is friends with a woman who posts her entire life publicly. There were tons of pics of a few events that he attended with her/her husband and others that she posted publicly. She didn't seem to be discerning in what she posted. She tagged him in all the pics. I was able to see them because they were public. He later "untagged" himself from almost all the pics, which I'm not surprised, but it doesn't make the pics less visible because they are public regardless.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2019, 01:18:30 PM »
I wonder if the third party is someone that’s on your POI’s mind, but he’s not with? It could be someone he feels a strong emotional bond to or with. A few years ago, a psychic said my husband was  involved with an older man. My husband is not gay, he was remembering/grieving the death of his father that had happened a year earlier. The feelings were so strong that he had a severe emotional breakdown. Not saying this is exactly what’s going on with your POI but it could be along these lines.

My intuition tells me that the 3rd party was his ex wife. She was always described as negative/controlling, which could be a cold reading tactic, but in this case it's true. When we dated, she would text him all the time telling him not to discuss their family issues "with your new girlfriend". I don't know this woman, and I don't like to make assumptions on anyone's exes because there is always 2 sides to the story. I'm divorced also and except for us having minor kids together, we don't communicate outside of things regarding the kids. He has his life and I have mine. That's why we're divorced. My POI's kids are adults. I never understood why she would tell him what to do/how to act/ what he could and couldn't say after the divorce. It's even crazier that she acts this way when she was the one who filed for the divorce in the first place.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2019, 02:26:59 PM »
Hi Fidget. I remember you posting a long time ago that some psychic saw him drinking a lot. Who was that, do you remember? Are you still opposed to contacting him?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2019, 03:21:00 PM »
Hi Fidget. I remember you posting a long time ago that some psychic saw him drinking a lot. Who was that, do you remember? Are you still opposed to contacting him?

A few saw the drinking...Gail, Mattie come to mind.  I won't contact him. I did that for a year and it never went anywhere. I can only assume we each have our own lessons to learn. The timing was crazy though. It's true that when you stop putting energy into it, they start resurfacing. Even if it's not in a significant or meaningful way. Yona told me to expect the unexpected through October. Damn, that's been true in all aspects of my life lately.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2019, 04:10:52 PM »
The Fidget Chronicles - Part 2 - The Career Chronicles

So, as of late I've been re-evaluating my career. I love my job and my company, but unfortunately the project that I have worked tirelessly on is winding down (successfully). So I was caught between the following options: stay where I am busying myself with helping out on other projects waiting for the next "big" project in the pipeline, staying in my company, but moving to a new area permanently, or looking outside my company.

The woman who hired me 13 years ago (my manager's manager) suggested I look into another area within my company where there is a ton of work and a lot of open positions. It would be a new area for me, but room for growth, both from a project standpoint as well as a possible promotion (if I could leverage it). She suggested I call the hiring manager for this new area and get a feel for the open positions. So I did and he wanted to meet with me and asked for my CV. I met with him today and the meeting went exceptionally well. He was floored by my experience, mentioned that this would involve project and people management, and that no one else internally has even applied. He suggested that I formally apply for the positions and looks forward to meet with me again soon. For all intents and purposes, it looks like I could very well get the job and he mentioned that he may even make it a higher level position (Associate Director) if he gets the right "fit". My company is a very large, well known company, so this is pretty big news.

Yona: In my original reading in March, she said the focus of my reading was around "meetings and interviews".
Kisha: In my original general email from 12/18, she said in March I would have a good review/feedback on my job performance, but there wouldn't be any big financial gain (true), but that it would come later. She felt I would reap the financial benefits later in the year, and she felt October stood out.
Mattie: Although when I read with her in July about my POI #1, she asked if I was considering a job change. I told her it was possible, that I was still toying with the idea. She said she felt that the possible job change was a timing marker for things to move forward with POI #1.

So there you have it. I'll post updates.

Disclaimer: Please, please, PLEASE don't go on reading tangents because of my saga. I haven't gotten any readings since August and I seriously don't suggest anyone bingeing. I don't plan on ever going down the rabbit hole again. Things have been moving more since I STOPPED getting readings. Just food for thought...

SO happy to see these updates and very excited for you. Thank you for sharing this. I do feel that personally too that things start happening and moving when I step away from readings for a while. <3 <3 <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2019, 07:47:24 PM »
The Fidget Chronicles - The Week from Hell and My Weird LOA Moment

I'm on the fence about LOA. I don't think I could ever be successful with it anyway, because I can't seem to give something I want to the universe and let it go. I obsess over it. I chew it up like gum, stick it somewhere until I want to chew it some more and pull it back out. I'm not patient and I don't trust something I can't see to take care of things for me. I'm a control freak. It's definitely one of my shortcomings.

So last week SUCKED. I didn't get the job I really wanted. To make it worse, I was the lead candidate until my boss heard about it and snatched it out from under me. It was political and there was nothing I could do. It was an injustice. I felt betrayed by more than a few people, but mainly the manager that I trusted with my career development. I had a few people who were there for me and I'm pulling myself together. At the same time, my POI showed up on social media and there were pics of him doing things that I still wish we could be doing together. It was pretty emotional.

So, during all this turmoil, I asked myself what I wanted. It's funny, but I'm pretty easy to please and don't "need" a lot. I distinctly said to myself "if I just could put an extra $1000 in savings, I would feel a lot better". I know, it's not a lot, but like I said, I really don't need it, but if I wanted something, more money would be it. I laughed to myself and went about my day.

Thursday, I reminded my ex husband via text that he owes me for our son's aftercare (about $100). I have to "remind" him because he'll stall whenever it comes to chipping in money. So I saw him Thursday night and he handed me an envelope with the check. Friday night I open it so I can make a deposit and there were 2 checks. One for aftercare and a separate check for $1000!!!!! Exactly $1000!! He said to put it towards our daughter's college expenses. This was after he already gave me money for that a couple of months ago. It was completely unsolicited and is now in savings for the loan payments that I make for her tuition. So there's that. There might be something to this whole LOA thing. I just have to ask for something like it's a big joke before it actually works for me. LOL

Offline Star_01

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2019, 07:54:36 PM »

I'm on the fence about LOA. I don't think I could ever be successful with it anyway, because I can't seem to give something I want to the universe and let it go. I obsess over it. I chew it up like gum, stick it somewhere until I want to chew it some more and pull it back out. I'm not patient and I don't trust something I can't see to take care of things for me. I'm a control freak. It's definitely one of my shortcomings.

So last week SUCKED. I didn't get the job I really wanted. To make it worse, I was the lead candidate until my boss heard about it and snatched it out from under me. It was political and there was nothing I could do. It was an injustice. I felt betrayed by more than a few people, but mainly the manager that I trusted with my career development. I had a few people who were there for me and I'm pulling myself together. At the same time, my POI showed up on social media and there were pics of him doing things that I still wish we could be doing together. It was pretty emotional.

So, during all this turmoil, I asked myself what I wanted. It's funny, but I'm pretty easy to please and don't "need" a lot. I distinctly said to myself "if I just could put an extra $1000 in savings, I would feel a lot better". I know, it's not a lot, but like I said, I really don't need it, but if I wanted something, more money would be it. I laughed to myself and went about my day.

Thursday, I reminded my ex husband via text that he owes me for our son's aftercare (about $100). I have to "remind" him because he'll stall whenever it comes to chipping in money. So I saw him Thursday night and he handed me an envelope with the check. Friday night I open it so I can make a deposit and there were 2 checks. One for aftercare and a separate check for $1000!!!!! Exactly $1000!! He said to put it towards our daughter's college expenses. This was after he already gave me money for that a couple of months ago. It was completely unsolicited and is now in savings for the loan payments that I make for her tuition. So there's that. There might be something to this whole LOA thing. I just have to ask for something like it's a big joke before it actually works for me. LOL

I'm sorry to hear you had a shit week and hope that things improve for you soon, Fidget. I'm glad you got some payment support at least, to me it sounds more like synchronisation. Kinda like when I've had conversations on a specific subject with a friend and it came up on TV moments later or a book I'm reading kind of thing. I hope you are doing well in general though and finding keeping off readings easy enough. I hope a better job comes in for you, you never know that job you didn't get may have been for a reason which you may later find out. Best of luck and looking forward to hearing a hopefully better update next time.

Offline username1111

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2019, 10:11:40 PM »

The universe is a weird place and surely has a sense of humor! whenever things like that happen I am always smiling :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2019, 10:42:56 PM »

The universe is a weird place and surely has a sense of humor! whenever things like that happen I am always smiling :)

I just give thanks and don't ask questions. Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2019, 12:12:31 AM »
Holy moley. I feel like I'm getting spanked with predictions over the last few weeks (primarily Yona with a sprinkle of Leanne mixed in). I know Yona can come off as cryptic and vague sometimes, but when things start happening, boy, do those puzzle pieces fit.

Yona reading in July:

angled tower: 2-3 months expect the unexpected, I can deal with it. I'm getting pissed off with people, let down by behaviors, not devastated, but the lighter side of annoying. Not holding a grudge, but setting boundaries, 1 family related and 1 work related - HOLY HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!

Celebration with eating and drinking - reluctant to go, I'm meant to go, catalyst for change, lead to something - YES. IT LEAD TO ONE OF THE TOWERS, BUT HAS POTENTIAL TO TURN AROUND IN THE NOT DISTANT FUTURE POSSIBLY AND IN MY FAVOR.

Communication with someone from a team (colleague), crossing of paths, curious and adding to choices - YES, WORK RELATED, THIS PERSON MAY PLAY A ROLE IN A FUTURE POSITION.

Playing with ideas in a creative sense, putting together ideas, not stupid, not daydreaming, will be implementing, not financially ready YET, but will be later - I THINK THIS IS MY HOME RENOVATIONS THAT I JUST GOT A LOAN FOR.

Unexpected communication at home, grabs my attention, sign that things are changing, blown hair/light eyes, new approach, rational negotiations, not romantic, practical but weighted in their favor, learned from the past experience, small triumph - YES, AND WORK RELATED. NOT A GOOD COMMUNICATION, BUT A LOT OF POSITIVE THINGS COULD ROLL IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE OF IT. SHE SAW THIS AS A MAN, BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY AN ALPHA WOMAN.

The major romantic prediction hasn't happened yet and I won't give a spoiler. It wasn't sunshine and rainbows, but it was something that I want regardless. If these happened and were amazingly accurate, I have no doubt that it will happen. Yes, the timeline for these was 2-3 months from early July and they all happened. The romantic one is due before the end of the year. So far, Yona got everything so far! I didn't even realize it until I pulled out the reading after I put it aside. And for the record, Leanne did get a few of these as well. Leanne also got a huge fight with a woman from work (Yona didn't get that specific, but it was a part of the predictions above). The woman turn out to be my manager and the poop hit the fan.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2019, 12:16:02 AM »
Hope all continues to go well for you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2019, 12:20:19 AM »
Hope all continues to go well for you.

Thanks Star. It wasn't a fabulous couple of weeks, but Yona sure called it. I'm hoping my angled tower is done already.