Author Topic: The "Psychic" phase of my life  (Read 20933 times)

Offline Hopfullness

Re: The "Psychic" phase of my life
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 01:13:08 PM »
Hello, thank you so much for sharing. You never read with Lady P or Yona?

Amb

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2017, 02:12:02 AM »
This was from a quote by user Oben, don't think they are active anymore on this site. I have read with some. My list would be shorter as I would stick to a few for a while.....providing too much information as I have learned to not do. I was just pointing out that many of us today are still calling some of these readers 5 yrs later with not much success for most.

I personally have not tried Lady P or Yona.  I do want to try Yona at some point and possibly Lady P.

I've used keen off and on for a LONG TIME (over 10 yrs) and pretty much over all the poor readings I've had, especially lately!  Some things are pending, but I'm not holding my breath.

Offline palms0721

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2019, 05:34:37 AM »
It would be fair for readers who are so unfairly judged to have an opportunity to respond to some of these opinions/reviews. How very sad it is to have compassion for others and see such cynical and flat out rude comments. Most readers have compassion. Reading energies around strangers is not an easy task from what I understand.Trying to help people with personal problems is hard work and can be draining.Psychics aren’t gods. They are people. Most are soulfully caring to the core of their being.I read with Christine Lynn for years. She explains personal situations to put clients at ease- to make her readings more personable- not to talk about herself. It’s a technique she uses to help clients feel comfortable in reading sessions.I’ve been a student of hers for many years and see the hundreds of clients return because I worked with her as well for awhile. SMH at this review.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2019, 05:16:47 PM »
Then perhaps CL should not try to make her readings sooooooo personable, because all it does is eats up time and she is very very strict on the amount of time you paid for. It would be okay if she made short comments every now and again, but she talks about herself all the effing time, every friggin' call. I did not call and do not pay to talk about Ms. Lynn and then she has the gall to cut off your call knowing she took up time talking about her personal life? Clearly you're a fan and she works for you. I honestly believe that is great. Really I do, but it certainly should not take away from anyone else's review.

Just because you judged her in a happier light does not make anyone's else's review wrong. There is nothing rude about the truth. I know. The truth does hurt and when/if it typically hits a nerve, then one needs to consider the source.