Author Topic: Could "predictions" have been coming true all along? POI possibly using TextNow  (Read 1544 times)

Offline dasaninot

Update: doubt it, I'm done.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 05:45:31 AM by dasaninot »

Offline maggs30

I had a similar situation a few years ago. A guy I was on and off with moved 3 hours away. Lo and behold one day I got a phone call from the area code he had moved to. So I answer it and it was a random guy saying he wanted to order a pizza. Keep in mind my area code that the random guy called is 3 hours away. Whoever called knew it wasn't a local pizza place. Then a few days later I got several missed calls from a private number that I couldn't answer as I was with customers at work. I facebook messaged him and got no reply later that day. Was it him? Probably. Too much of a coincidence to not be.

With current guy we have not played games like the old jerk used to play. But I was stressed and thinking about him the other day and got a private number call. Answered it and they hung up. So was that him? Or was it his ex who is baby mama realizing he had someone stable and wanting to mess shit up? I haven't mentioned it to him. And I do not think it was him. He is not a game player he will hurt your feelings telling you the honest truth.

With the first situation though the random area code and pizza thing tells the story. I'm Italian so pizza is logical but why have a random weirdo call me? Oh yeah that's right because he was an immature ass. A rather tall man child that would never commit and I later found out messed with several married women. Not while we were together but he did it several times as he thought surely they wouldn't ask for commitment if they were married. They were safe.

Offline maggs30

I typed all that without saying yes that would be predictions passing as he did reach out. Even if you didn't receive or respond. I guess I'm in a cranky mood lol

Offline dasaninot

I had a similar situation a few years ago. A guy I was on and off with moved 3 hours away. Lo and behold one day I got a phone call from the area code he had moved to. So I answer it and it was a random guy saying he wanted to order a pizza. Keep in mind my area code that the random guy called is 3 hours away. Whoever called knew it wasn't a local pizza place. Then a few days later I got several missed calls from a private number that I couldn't answer as I was with customers at work. I facebook messaged him and got no reply later that day. Was it him? Probably. Too much of a coincidence to not be.

With current guy we have not played games like the old jerk used to play. But I was stressed and thinking about him the other day and got a private number call. Answered it and they hung up. So was that him? Or was it his ex who is baby mama realizing he had someone stable and wanting to mess shit up? I haven't mentioned it to him. And I do not think it was him. He is not a game player he will hurt your feelings telling you the honest truth.

With the first situation though the random area code and pizza thing tells the story. I'm Italian so pizza is logical but why have a random weirdo call me? Oh yeah that's right because he was an immature ass. A rather tall man child that would never commit and I later found out messed with several married women. Not while we were together but he did it several times as he thought surely they wouldn't ask for commitment if they were married. They were safe.

Immature ass at its finest! I guess even if these calls have been from the ones we've suspected, it just doesn't matter at all. Get some b*lls and grow up. Have a conversation like a normal person.

PS, did that guy who call for the pizza sound like your POI then or did  he have someone else do the deed?

Offline maggs30

It was someone else. Definitely wasn't him. When I went to visit him a month later I think I know who it was. A coworker of his. I'm pretty sure I heard the voice.