Author Topic: The Fidget Chronicles  (Read 11215 times)

Offline Fidget1028

The Fidget Chronicles
« on: September 12, 2019, 07:48:02 PM »
Part 1:

Ok, so you all know I have been laying off the readings. My summer started off awful. Multiple readers told me that I should move on from POI #1 and that he had met someone else. This was in June. Most readers said that big changes were coming in September, Virgo season, etc. I didn’t believe it, and went about making changes just for me. Enter a job interview, house renovations, and POI #2 all within 24 hours!!

So here’s who got the scoop:

Leanne (7/14): The appearance of a man who I don’t see often, but would be in contact with via text or social media. Not a long-term partner, but he would raise my confidence. She felt that Sept was a very important month for me to see things more clearly. Yep, that happened. POI #2 came into the picture during a get together with a group of friends a few weeks ago. He just started hitting me up last night telling me how much he likes me and wants to come back to town to see me again.
Yona (3/22): Saw important meetings and interviews that were job related. Yup, happening now. I have a meeting set up with a hiring manager in my current company to discuss a management position. Thought it was just going to be a teleconference, but it has suddenly turned into an interview and a request for my CV.
Yona (7/8): celebrations over the summer (within 6-8 weeks) would be a catalyst for things to change. I may not feel like going to the celebrations, but I am meant to go. Yep, that how POI #2 came into the picture. Also said I would dabble with some creative ideas that were not stupid or daydreams, but I wasn’t financially ready yet, but I would be. I think this could be the house renovations.
Rusty (8/6): You will meet a guy who is the hierophant (traditional type, no baggage, easy). I should consider him because although POI #1 will come back, this guy is just so much easier that POI #1. Yup, POI #2 is a totally laid back guy and super traditional (I mean lunch and a walk around the lake??) Important to note that she feels that when POI #2 comes into the picture, POI #1 will resurface out of the blue. She felt all of this would happen by October, but wasn’t sure of timeline.

Cookie (7/7): Crazy Cookie, New...ummm...New York?? POI #2 lives in NY state. :o

All 3 see POI #1 resurfacing and want me back either when I move on, when POI #2 shows up, or at least before the end of the year with an apology/explanation. Most see him having to jump through hoops to get my attention and me turning my back on him anyway.

STAY TUNED!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 07:49:34 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Sparkle002

Re: The Fidget Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 07:54:22 PM »
This is refreshing to hear! Sounds like you have some cool stuff and fun coming up !

Part 1:

Ok, so you all know I have been laying off the readings. My summer started off awful. Multiple readers told me that I should move on from POI #1 and that he had met someone else. This was in June. Most readers said that big changes were coming in September, Virgo season, etc. I didn’t believe it, and went about making changes just for me. Enter a job interview, house renovations, and POI #2 all within 24 hours!!

Leanne (7/14): The appearance of a man who I don’t see often, but would be in contact with via text or social media. Not a long-term partner, but he would raise my confidence. She felt that Sept was a very important month for me to see things more clearly. Yep, that happened. POI #2 came into the picture during a get together with a group of friends a few weeks ago. He just started hitting me up last night telling me how much he likes me and wants to come back to town to see me again.
Yona (3/22): Saw important meetings and interviews that were job related. Yup, happening now. I have a meeting set up with a hiring manager in my current company to discuss a management position. Thought it was just going to be a teleconference, but it has suddenly turned into an interview and a request for my CV.
Yona (7/8): celebrations over the summer (within 6-8 weeks) would be a catalyst for things to change. I may not feel like going to the celebrations, but I am meant to go. Yep, that how POI #2 came into the picture. Also said I would dabble with some creative ideas that were not stupid or daydreams, but I wasn’t financially ready yet, but I would be. I think this could be the house renovations.
Rusty (8/6): You will meet a guy who is the hierophant (traditional type, no baggage, easy). I should consider him because although POI #1 will come back, this guy is just so much easier that POI #1. Yup, POI #2 is a totally laid back guy and super traditional (I mean lunch and a walk around the lake??) Important to note that she feels that when POI #2 comes into the picture, POI #1 will resurface out of the blue. She felt all of this would happen by October, but wasn’t sure of timeline.

Cookie (7/7): Crazy Cookie, New...ummm...New York?? POI #2 lives in NY state. :o

All 3 see POI #1 resurfacing and want me back either when I move on, when POI #2 shows up, or at least before the end of the year with an apology/explanation. Most see him having to jump through hoops to get my attention and me turning my back on him anyway.

STAY TUNED!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 07:59:56 PM »
This is refreshing to hear! Sounds like you have some cool stuff and fun coming up !

Part 1:

STAY TUNED!

What's actually refreshing is that I don't care that much about POI #1 or #2 at the moment. I'm more excited about the job and house renovations. Lol
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 10:15:18 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 08:41:55 PM »
Oh yeah screw boys, get the money and a sweet living space. Guys I'm engaged, and I miss being single SO BAD. I know.. be careful what you wish for, but holy shit relationships are not easy. Happy to hear you are happy Fidget! Looking forward to more updates!!

Wow what? Congrats SLM!!

And totally agree about the money and career stuff, BUT come on - life would be a lil boring without the boyzzzz lol

Well they always say the grass isn’t alway greener - On either side.
But I feel you. Being single for as long as have been I am definitely used to (and kinda like) my freedom without being responsible for someone’s feelings, or other stuff.  I almost wonder do I really want just a consistent companion/FWB situation instead? Lol 😝. But I think thats just the fear in me talkn

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 08:43:32 PM »
I’m so happy things are manifesting for you fidget !!!! I really think laying off readings and just letting the universe work is what’s best. Plus it saves your bank account. Please update!!!!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2019, 08:53:24 PM »
Oh yeah screw boys, get the money and a sweet living space. Guys I'm engaged, and I miss being single SO BAD. I know.. be careful what you wish for, but holy shit relationships are not easy. Happy to hear you are happy Fidget! Looking forward to more updates!!

Dang lol. I was in the same boat during my previous relationship - I consistently had thoughts of just not wanting to deal with a relationship even though I was very much in love with him. Relationships are so hard but I swear I love being in love more than anyone 😫

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 08:56:38 PM »

Dang lol. I was in the same boat during my previous relationship - I consistently had thoughts of just not wanting to deal with a relationship even though I was very much in love with him. Relationships are so hard but I swear I love being in love more than anyone 😫

I think that's why I dropped all this focus on POIs. I should probably enjoy this freedom while I have it. And I'm a people pleaser, so it's a lot of work for me.

ladya

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 09:18:49 PM »

I love being in a relationship lol but i love my space too. I think you can have both with the right person. But i love love too lol. I don't like dating around tbh because for me i think its a waste of time and takes time off from things I can be concentrating on. I like having one person so then I can focus on things like my career and what not. I've never in my life went searching for guys or relationships, they always just landed in my lap weirdly enough lol. I dont find it interesting talking to a bunch of guys about nonsense and getting to know them. Its fun for like 5 minutes for me and then I get bored with like 99% of people.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »
Girl Im not a fan of dating either! I just did it well, because hell you get bored being LONELY all the damn time lol. I too just want just one - I WISH I had a guy fall in my lap....heck if that happened it would save me a lot of time and dating would just be a thought!

For me, I feel like I wasn’t chasing guys, but I definitely wanted to have a bit of fun while single. I mean it can get boring with just friends, travel and work allll the time. Friends have their own lives outside of me (including families of their own), work/career is just the Same ol same ol really. Maybe because I’m old lol, Ive focused on my career way too long, and I’m over focusing on just that. You’re talking to someone whose who life was their career for like 20 years smh. So I was like eff it, I’m gonna date!

Dating can definitely be fun and annoying as hell. Its all perspective.

EDIT: But I do agree you can have both with the right person (or if you have a travel job lol)

I love being in a relationship lol but i love my space too. I think you can have both with the right person. But i love love too lol. I don't like dating around tbh because for me i think its a waste of time and takes time off from things I can be concentrating on. I like having one person so then I can focus on things like my career and what not. I've never in my life went searching for guys or relationships, they always just landed in my lap weirdly enough lol. I dont find it interesting talking to a bunch of guys about nonsense and getting to know them. Its fun for like 5 minutes for me and then I get bored with like 99% of people.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:41:20 PM by Sparkle002 »

ladya

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 10:16:43 PM »
Girl Im not a fan of dating either! I just did it well, because hell you get bored being LONELY all the damn time lol. I too just want just one - I WISH I had a guy fall in my lap....heck if that happened it would save me a lot of time and dating would just be a thought!

For me, I feel like I wasn’t chasing guys, but I definitely wanted to have a bit of fun while single. I mean it can get boring with just friends, travel and work allll the time. Friends have their own lives outside of me (including families of their own), work/career is just the Same ol same ol really. Maybe because I’m old lol, Ive focused on my career way too long, and I’m over focusing on just that. You’re talking to someone whose who life was their career for like 20 years smh. So I was like eff it, I’m gonna date!

Dating can definitely be fun and annoying as hell. Its all perspective.

EDIT: But I do agree you can have both with the right person (or if you have a travel job lol)

girl, you and I are so similar lol even when I read your responses, Im like that's me LOL. I completely agree with what you said. I think because Im not settled in my career yet or where I want to be, my viewpoint is different. But i get where youre coming from. I would feel the same as you If I was in your shoes.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 11:39:38 PM »
Part 1:

STAY TUNED!

Fidget, I am beyyyyyooonnnnd happy and excited for you.

I’m not going to get anymore readings. I have some stuff coming up from a reading I had with Kisha maybe a month ago but that’s it.

I told you that man liked you!

I am on pins and needles over this lol

Fidgets got her groove back!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2019, 12:02:13 AM »
Part 1:

STAY TUNED!

I’m not going to get anymore readings. I have some stuff coming up from a reading I had with Kisha maybe a month ago but that’s it.

Thanks SB. POI #2 is most likely rebounding from his recent break up.  When I say he came out of the blue texting his feelings for me, it's an understatement. He was just over the top. But, no one sees any real relationship with him, and I really don't expect one. It's just crazy that he was predicted and things are unfolding. I didn't see that coming. In 1 day everything changed.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2019, 12:54:05 AM »
Wow! Just jumping on the bandwagon to say this is awesome. How crazy everything came to be in a 24 hour period, goes to show you can never know what’s around the corner!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2019, 01:46:25 AM »
Part 1:

STAY TUNED!

Thanks SB. POI #2 is most likely rebounding from his recent break up.  When I say he came out of the blue texting his feelings for me, it's an understatement. He was just over the top. But, no one sees any real relationship with him, and I really don't expect one. It's just crazy that he was predicted and things are unfolding. I didn't see that coming. In 1 day everything changed.

I know, I’m just happy something good is happening, even if it’s just a nice feeling/confidence booster.

I feel a change of pace has definitely been needed around here.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2019, 08:12:52 PM »
OMG I am so excited for you!!!  Makes me so happy seeing that things are moving forward for you the way you like them. Keep us posted <3