Author Topic: PandoraP  (Read 11092 times)

Offline Joy

Re: PandoraP
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2021, 01:27:53 PM »
If she works for any of you, save your 9 bucks. She is on the best psychic directory https://www.pandorap.com/

Offline Lala123

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2021, 03:38:10 PM »
Any updates?

I read with her and she basically told me to be patient with my POI but to not be quiet with him (which I have been kind of quiet- but bc he has too which I didn’t tell her I was). But she told me to keep up communication Bc he is still interested. Anyone else gotten this advice from her as well?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2021, 08:52:24 PM »
I had a reading with her and though she did pick up things and may even be accurate, I honestly dont think I'll ever go back to her again. She was way too personally focused on something that was a basis (background) for the reading but not the reading itself. Michelle Caporale was the same way. So never again for those two.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2021, 08:57:32 PM »
i liked her at first  my last reading i found her rude and what she said never happened so i've crossed her off my list lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2021, 02:29:54 AM »
Is she obsessed with telling people to reach out to their POI first?

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2021, 06:06:15 PM »
She was okay the first couple times. During my last and final call, she was preachy, opinionated, and it felt as though she based her responses off of the info I gave her. Will not call again!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2021, 08:27:31 PM »
She was okay the first couple times. During my last and final call, she was preachy, opinionated, and it felt as though she based her responses off of the info I gave her. Will not call again!

Yes very opinionated and preachy with me as well!