Author Topic: PandoraP  (Read 11104 times)

Offline HazelYella

Re: PandoraP
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2021, 03:08:28 PM »
Yes. In my experience with her, she is good with contact predictions.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2021, 07:00:06 PM »
She is good! In my top five...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2021, 07:39:54 PM »
She is good! In my top five...

I had a three minute reading with her. It's too early to tell if she will be correct for me but she did say my guides came in loud and clear. Has she gotten predictions accurate for you?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2021, 02:04:28 AM »
So.... I talked to PandoraP 13 days ago. She told me to expect contact from POI within 7-8 days. That’s probably the closest contact prediction I have ever received from anyone and it was TOTALLY unexpected.

I’ll have to try her again to really know

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2021, 02:09:25 AM »
So.... I talked to PandoraP 13 days ago. She told me to expect contact from POI within 7-8 days. That’s probably the closest contact prediction I have ever received from anyone and it was TOTALLY unexpected.

So wait...she was accurate ??

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2021, 10:38:26 AM »

She wasn’t detailed with her reading. She said emotionally he was closed off in the moment and that’s true. She said she still predicted contact within 7-8 days. I ended up seeing him at the grocery store 13 days later which... he usually, being the lazy man he is... uses delivery service so this was completely odd for him to be there. And we had brief interaction.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2021, 06:02:20 PM »

She wasn’t detailed with her reading. She said emotionally he was closed off in the moment and that’s true. She said she still predicted contact within 7-8 days. I ended up seeing him at the grocery store 13 days later which... he usually, being the lazy man he is... uses delivery service so this was completely odd for him to be there. And we had brief interaction.

I don't think i would count this as being accurate but i have become pretty picky over the years. Did he contact you after the interaction?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2021, 09:22:07 PM »

I don't think i would count this as being accurate but i have become pretty picky over the years. Did he contact you after the interaction?

He did
Yeah, totally get you! Its not really like..a "hit" or completely accurate.
It was a very vague reading

I'll have to try her again and see

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2021, 01:14:30 PM »
Where can I find her

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2021, 03:14:00 PM »
Where can I find her

I talked to her on Keen under PandoraP
I think she's on several platforms actually

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2021, 04:42:48 PM »
9 dollar a minute !

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2021, 09:35:47 PM »
9 dollar a minute !

And that's why my reading was only three minutes lol. I asked her about something and she told me April so. I only have a few months to see if she's right.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2021, 10:40:09 PM »
I just joined her wait I list for 3 minutes. When is she usually on? Is she better with contact or how they feel?

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2021, 04:12:12 AM »
Just got off phone with her. I asked for contact and she said “well your guides are saying that POI is very closed off right now. So for the next 3 days not much. and the contact within 3 days is not going to be that sweet. “
.... me and POI haven’t spoken within 4 months really. So I’m assuming she said he will contact In 3 days? Then I asked if there’s a future with me and him. She said if you make it happen.

So yeah she was not good for me

Offline SarahM

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2021, 04:15:01 AM »
I used to read with her a lot last year, she was no good for me

anything