Author Topic: Advisor ariael  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Advisor ariael
« on: February 21, 2020, 08:59:14 PM »
So after a long unfortunate binge, I had finally found some peace and stopped getting readings for a bit.  However, I saw ariael on keen today for the first time in forever and I called her right away because she has always been on point for me with relationships.  She knocked it out the park.  And as always, she dropped a handful of other random bits of unrelated info that were crazy accurate.   This is something I love about her - she has told me I had a warrant out for my arrest(inlaid parking ticket) which I thought was crazy but was true, she told me to be careful of my ankle once(twisted it days later), she has known I was sick a handful of times, etc. I highly rec reading with her.  She’s been a trusted advisor for me for years and she has been correct many many times. One of the few psychics out there that I can confidently say has an authentic and very impressive gift. 

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Advisor ariael
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 11:15:46 PM »
Do you know if she's good with career related readings?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 05:21:13 AM »

Can’t say I’ve ever asked her a career related question - I only call her about romantic issues.  She always throws in random info she picks up on though and a few times it has dipped into career. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 01:59:55 AM »

She specifically saw a work situation a while back where I would take one job, but hop onto another a few months later. Happened exactly. Shes not very consistent all the time though, but pay attention to the random info she gets. Those are the most accurate.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 06:05:19 AM »

She specifically saw a work situation a while back where I would take one job, but hop onto another a few months later. Happened exactly. Shes not very consistent all the time though, but pay attention to the random info she gets. Those are the most accurate.

This.  The random stuff she gets is always crazy accurate for me too. I have had a few inconsistent readings with her but overall, she’s been exceptionally accurate for me.  First time I ever called her was about an ex in 2014.  She said we would get back together Soon but would break up for good in October that year and it happened.  She predicted the end result and aftermath of another relationship with similar accuracy a few years later. 

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2020, 02:47:49 PM »
Hi!!! Is this her?
https://www.keen.com/tarot-readers/advisor-arieal/12432130?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Thanks!

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 04:32:49 PM »
Is this advisor still on Keen?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 04:56:32 PM »

No, she died last year. I was looking for her and decided to google her and saw her obit.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 06:50:28 PM »
Oh my how sad!

No, she died last year. I was looking for her and decided to google her and saw her obit.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 10:35:50 PM »
Yup. I remember coming across that obit link. Truly sad. I had no idea she had Alzheimer’s (then again, I stopped reading with her years ago and don’t think she’d tell a client).

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/19099244/Barber-Gedney-Clark

Offline skyline

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 11:33:15 PM »
I read with her years ago.

I think I kept calling back because of her personality.

anything