Author Topic: psychic_clouds (her name is Claudia)  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Natural_Force

psychic_clouds (her name is Claudia)
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:58:38 PM »
Hi legends! Just found this forum out of an article about bitwine. I have been getting readings for longer that I'd like to admit and never had much luck with them which turned me in a bit of a skeptic. When I saw Bitwine ranking in the top ten psychic reading web sites I thought I'd give it one more try and I stumbled into Claudia or psychic_clouds (don't know how the nickname work there) and let me tell you....for once I actually felt I was speaking with the real deal. She immediately tuned in with me and my ex and she literally knew straight away things about him that only I know! For the first time in ages I actually left a review and because I care deeply about people like me that get scammed so often while just trying to get help and clarity here I am. She's actually awesome...if you want real answers, if you wanna feel what is actually like to connect with your future and the universe give her a call!

Offline Ghukus1010

Re: psychic_clouds (her name is Claudia)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 02:44:51 PM »
And the cycle continues. People will rush to read and then a few weeks later, it will come to light that she doesn’t work for most and predictions didn’t happen. Save yourself! I really don’t know if this forum is a blessing or a curse. Still deciding but I guess it’s called psychic reviews so I can’t complain. It just seems toxic in many ways but what do I know. Any sort of addiction is a tough one!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 03:32:01 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/435311-psychic_clouds?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Well here is the link.  At 4.99 per minute i would pass until i see reviews about predictions actually happening.

Offline persephone

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 03:51:01 PM »
I agree Love2lovenj!
She is another one who is “ 100% accurate and honest”. Plus she is world wide renowned!!! Sure...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 04:25:08 PM »
Mhm and she only started getting reviews in July and now she’s being promoted as doesn’t look like she has many reviews .

Intereesstinnnngggg

I’ll pass lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 04:33:56 PM »
Mhm and she only started getting reviews in July and now she’s being promoted as doesn’t look like she has many reviews .

Intereesstinnnngggg

I’ll pass lol

But, but, she's a GURU!

🙄🙄🙄

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 04:38:39 PM »
And the poster's first post. Interesting 🤔

Offline Natural_Force

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 05:13:24 PM »
I can only tell you that she actually read my ex so spot on and really gave me great insights. I thought I was helping, didn't know I was going to expose her to sarcasm. I am a huge skeptic, I don't reveal any info about the people I ask about and I always ask precise questions...

Anyhow, that was my experience. At least I had one, you just judge out of preconcept.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 05:31:14 PM »
I can only tell you that she actually read my ex so spot on and really gave me great insights. I thought I was helping, didn't know I was going to expose her to sarcasm. I am a huge skeptic, I don't reveal any info about the people I ask about and I always ask precise questions...

Anyhow, that was my experience. At least I had one, you just judge out of preconcept.

The reason you are getting this kind of response is because if you've read other threads, many reader were spot on with past and current situation.   I think what we are all searching for is someone who is accurate with future predictions.   Unfortunately even the ones that are highly regarded have been wrong so everyone is very leary of all readers in general.  Its nothing against you personally.

Offline whatdoyoumean09

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 12:03:50 PM »
So I did not read with her, but she tried to connect with me and misread me completely. She said some things about what I do (career-wise) that were so off-base, and then when she tried to connect to the situation, she was so stuck in an energy that was not mine. She was then rude that I did not want a reading when I said, hey, sorry, but we are definitely not connecting.

Offline jliz716

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 04:19:57 PM »
Have been reading with her off and on for a while now and she had been relatively tuned in, but she started to control the conversations into more metaphysical light travel and past lives conversations.  All very interesting, but very expensive, and not what I was truly seeking.  When I finally got the courage to redirect her in a few calls, she got angry.  Finally in this last call, she went ballistic!  Ultimately, she called me a Nazi Murderer and blocked me.  Very unprofessional.

anything