Author Topic: SaiSoulHealer8  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

SaiSoulHealer8
« on: April 19, 2019, 01:30:58 PM »
Ok just tried this person.  He was dead wrong and the minute i pointed it out it was an automatic refund.  Please don't rely solely on the reviews they have on there.  😠

Offline PinkyD

Re: SaiSoulHealer8
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 03:13:40 PM »
Thanks for the heads up! Something about that profile seemed kinda fake to me idkkk

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 04:10:57 PM »
Honestly just didn't want anyone else to get scammed.  The reviews looked so good and they offered a $10 deal i figured let me give it a go.  I honestly wish more people would post their experiences in here since those Bitwine reviews are unreliable. 

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 04:16:14 PM »
Yea she's fake. She keeps quoting Sai who was an Indian religious leader.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 04:21:23 PM »
Yea she's fake. She keeps quoting Sai who was an Indian religious leader.

Sai should give them a good shake because they are making them look bad.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 04:20:42 PM »
This person was so off that once i told him.  I got an immediate refund and he ended the chat.  So vague and off that i was actually laughing while reading this.  Just wanted to see where he was going with this. 😂😂😂

sai my spirit guide says that, xxx has a flambouyant nature and he does have a lot of women friends (nothing flamboyant about the man)

SaiSoulHealer8
sai says that he does like u , but u should know that he has some one on his mind currently

SaiSoulHealer8
and before this woman, he had a previous relationship too..

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 05:34:32 PM »
I read with this person and he/she contradicted in each reading would also give wacky advice. Once pointed out that they were wrong refunded me and blocked me. Also told me that they don’t sugarcoat when confronted about being wrong.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 06:14:40 PM »
Please this advisor just made up stuff.  He was just wrong.  Plus please who doesn't have someone prior to their current relationship.  Damn shame the people they have on that site.

Offline happyinfinity

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 08:54:37 AM »
I have had a good experience with this reader so far. Most predictions have passed for me :D. The only thing i am still checking is the timeline for the next one, so i am waiting for the time to pass :-X.
Will update again.

PS. i was going through a very bad breakup and depression, and she/he has really pulled me out. So grateful for that.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 11:22:50 PM »
This guy is just fake.

I was asking about a guy from my company but we are a gigantic company that we work in different building and team.......  we never had a chance to work together but SaiSoulHealer said that he is afraid of our common connection... 

ffs... definitely a scripting...   colleague => fear for common connection......   do not use him...