Author Topic: Done With Readings  (Read 2593 times)

ladya

Re: Done With Readings
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 08:47:54 PM »
Thanks for the support, SB, Diamond and sparkle ❤️❤️ . I guess I was just really hoping for this win, especially with all the positive feedback they gave me. Hate to see everyone in a tough spot right now but very thankful for our little community.

@ladya thank you.. Yes, I can retake this exam, and I probably will as long as my others go ok. It’s really all to be determined. I get what you’re saying and can understand them saying yes because they see me eventually passing, but coming up with “oh you have great, positive, uplifting news in September! And all of your stress and hardwork will pay off come December!” is so misleading. I’d rather hear you may have setbacks but it will all work out.

And thanks naturegirl. You are right. It is not a testament to my intelligence because it is extremely difficult, especially as a single mom. I’m just so hurt by life right now in general 😞

ye i understand completely. I've had this happen to me before as well. It's depressing when you get opposite results. If a reader gave dates and specifics then Id cross them out and count it as a miss but if it was somewhat vague, maybe they're seeing a future event. I think they don't know how to decipher things sometimes. I've gotten predictions for months and dates and its happened but a year after lol. Chin up, it'll all work out for the best. you'll kill it next time<3

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 10:36:28 PM »
Ladya who have you read with and your predictions happened a year later?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 11:28:05 PM »
I second the sentiments of diamond below in that I no longer believe in these people and I am done giving them my hard earned money for lies. I have a series of four exams I am taking for my career - I’ve taken two so far. Every psychic has picked up on these exams and EVERY DAMN ONE has said I would pass and do well. Well, I got my score back for the first piece and I did not pass. Matilda specifically got my hopes up with this, but so many of them said I’d be getting good news mid-September that would boost my spirits. Well I can confirm, my spirits are so low I don’t even know how to pick up the pieces and go. Even Yona didn’t see anything bad surrounding my studies - I would say this is a pretty big missed tower and in fact I think I am quitting altogether.

Oh no, LP!!  I am SO sorry to hear this!  So many big disappointments for folks on this board lately - ugh!! 😔. I don't even know what to think anymore...

Sending you hugs, and wishing the best for you the next time you take the exam!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 05:42:08 PM »
Apologies in advance, no offense intended but--I do not get why so many believe in tarot as some magical divination tool. It's just a set of illustrations printed on card stock.
I just don't buy there is some invisible force that is intentionally, magically PHYSICALLY manipulating (selecting) very specific cards just for us, at any moment in time.
Readers say the pics help them decode their spontaneous clair data...ok, maybe that could be I suppose.

But I wonder if that's more an act of 'retrofitting' the card to their more pure clairvoyant *knowing*. In which case, it seems they could ramble off on tales and mislead all over the place. Which is why I look hard for no tools readers, even as scattered as they can come across at times---but that very aspect is more representative of how true psychic ability manifests in my experience.

The super defined, detailed storyline is suspect to me---and probably heavily influenced by the tarot pictures...I mean in days of yore, any working fortune teller would need a 'talk track' to keep the convo flowing to earn their fee, right?

Tarot is the talk track prompter maybe.

I much prefer no tools readers--I'm positive they have psychic abilities, remote viewing etc--but also receive a boatload of seemingly meaningless 'context' information while missing the elephant in the middle of the room.

Kate Marquez is someone folks might want to try. Pretty darn spectacular psychic aptitude.

I completely agree about tarot cards to be honest. I have found them very general and inaccurate. I got given the star card many times which never occured and I found readers based their readings purely off of cards. So for example the cards would be a positive set but the situation wasn't the healthiest and the reader would say in basic terms "well your cards are positive". There were no real validations and it was all.tarot book kinda wording. I find it very rare for a reader to use cards but hardly mention of them in a reading. I also think tarot can be really inaccurate. For example different meanings for different readers, that's why you should really be gifted aswell as using the cards so you can use them in your own way instead of the general meanings. Also you could get a good deck but the situation is actually negative (like I experienced), and vice versa. I don't really see the gift in saying to choose from pile 1, 2 or 3 personally and like any card game it's just luck of the draw. I could ask someone to do a spread on a relationship situation and be given swords, death tower. Then do another spread and get positive cards.. For me I prefer energy as it's more accurate and reliable.

anything