Author Topic: Done With Readings  (Read 2596 times)

Offline lp1111

Done With Readings
« on: September 10, 2019, 01:14:23 PM »
I second the sentiments of diamond below in that I no longer believe in these people and I am done giving them my hard earned money for lies. I have a series of four exams I am taking for my career - I’ve taken two so far. Every psychic has picked up on these exams and EVERY DAMN ONE has said I would pass and do well. Well, I got my score back for the first piece and I did not pass. Matilda specifically got my hopes up with this, but so many of them said I’d be getting good news mid-September that would boost my spirits. Well I can confirm, my spirits are so low I don’t even know how to pick up the pieces and go. Even Yona didn’t see anything bad surrounding my studies - I would say this is a pretty big missed tower and in fact I think I am quitting altogether.

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Done With Readings
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 01:32:17 PM »
I second the sentiments of diamond below in that I no longer believe in these people and I am done giving them my hard earned money for lies. I have a series of four exams I am taking for my career - I’ve taken two so far. Every psychic has picked up on these exams and EVERY DAMN ONE has said I would pass and do well. Well, I got my score back for the first piece and I did not pass. Matilda specifically got my hopes up with this, but so many of them said I’d be getting good news mid-September that would boost my spirits. Well I can confirm, my spirits are so low I don’t even know how to pick up the pieces and go. Even Yona didn’t see anything bad surrounding my studies - I would say this is a pretty big missed tower and in fact I think I am quitting altogether.

I'm sorry @lp1111. Everyone has been crazy wrong for a lot of people lately. You're right to just save your money. :(

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 01:46:03 PM »
Thanks, Fidget. I thought at least my career reads would be right because there isn’t much free will involved, but I guess the universe just wants to continually shit on me.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 02:10:52 PM »

Im sorry LP :(. Can you retake these exams? Maybe they see you pass but can't see when if that makes sense. like if you are able to retake it then they see a pass but might not have been on the first round.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 02:36:52 PM »
I’m sorry LP. I know you were excited because Kisha and others saw the tests and good scores.

Some things I learned sadly were just because everyone predicts it or realize the same timeframes does not mean it’s going to happen. They have some gift, whether it’s ESP or good cold reading to pick pick up past and current, or it’s the Barnum effect or what but we are all being shut on right now.

What I paid towards readings I should have put to my therapy co-pay.

I have been in a deep, deep, can’t sleep, can’t get out of bed, issues with eating and nausea and many other distressing depression factors. Most days I struggle to get out of bed. The only one who got all that was Cookie and idk if it was just a good guess or what. I’ve only heard of one other person having Cookie mention so much about their mental health to them. And I certainly never gave Cookie the impression I was depressed.

I wish we were all at peace. I wish we were all getting what was beat for our higher good.

Oh and on a funny (not really) note, I got a job offer email from CP to make over 100k as an independent contract advisor. I don’t read CP but that got me right there.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 03:40:59 PM »

Omg I’m so sorry to hear this LP! This is completely insane. I hope that everything false in place for you soon. If you need anything I’m here for you. *hugs*

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 03:44:28 PM »
I’m so sorry you’re like some of us that are having the worst time right now .

I have had the night to reflect and I feel it MUST get better.

It has to. All these readers are just BS

Stay strong . ❤️❤️

Offline dascallie

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 05:32:09 PM »
Apologies in advance, no offense intended but--I do not get why so many believe in tarot as some magical divination tool. It's just a set of illustrations printed on card stock.
I just don't buy there is some invisible force that is intentionally, magically PHYSICALLY manipulating (selecting) very specific cards just for us, at any moment in time.
Readers say the pics help them decode their spontaneous clair data...ok, maybe that could be I suppose.

But I wonder if that's more an act of 'retrofitting' the card to their more pure clairvoyant *knowing*. In which case, it seems they could ramble off on tales and mislead all over the place. Which is why I look hard for no tools readers, even as scattered as they can come across at times---but that very aspect is more representative of how true psychic ability manifests in my experience.

The super defined, detailed storyline is suspect to me---and probably heavily influenced by the tarot pictures...I mean in days of yore, any working fortune teller would need a 'talk track' to keep the convo flowing to earn their fee, right?

Tarot is the talk track prompter maybe.

I much prefer no tools readers--I'm positive they have psychic abilities, remote viewing etc--but also receive a boatload of seemingly meaningless 'context' information while missing the elephant in the middle of the room.

Kate Marquez is someone folks might want to try. Pretty darn spectacular psychic aptitude.

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2019, 05:46:14 PM »
Apologies in advance, no offense intended but--I do not get why so many believe in tarot as some magical divination tool. It's just a set of illustrations printed on card stock.
I just don't buy there is some invisible force that is intentionally, magically PHYSICALLY manipulating (selecting) very specific cards just for us, at any moment in time.
Readers say the pics help them decode their spontaneous clair data...ok, maybe that could be I suppose.

But I wonder if that's more an act of 'retrofitting' the card to their more pure clairvoyant *knowing*. In which case, it seems they could ramble off on tales and mislead all over the place. Which is why I look hard for no tools readers, even as scattered as they can come across at times---but that very aspect is more representative of how true psychic ability manifests in my experience.

The super defined, detailed storyline is suspect to me---and probably heavily influenced by the tarot pictures...I mean in days of yore, any working fortune teller would need a 'talk track' to keep the convo flowing to earn their fee, right?

I much prefer no tools readers--I'm positive they have psychic abilities, remote viewing etc--but also receive a boatload of seemingly meaningless 'context' information while missing the elephant in the middle of the room.

Kate Marquez is someone folks might want to try. Pretty darn spectacular psychic aptitude.

Kate uses cards :P

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 05:48:55 PM »
Lol 🥴🥴

Offline dascallie

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2019, 05:50:34 PM »
You are right, she does...I should have noted that. I guess they support her cadence or something but I notice she doesn't refer to them openly while reading--at least not to me so far--and her flow seems very much like no tools readers in my experience...sort of wacky, meandering a bit in between amazing 'hits'.

In fact a couple others I like also use them, but don't seem tied to them, but in general I try and seek no tools readers.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2019, 06:26:00 PM »

I like both....as long as they are right I don’t care lol! Both have worked for me

The other side of this perspective is that no tools readers can literally make shit up lmao...I swear I’ve had one reader (Venus) see whole situations that never happened! She would be so specific too. The thing is some specific stuff did happen, some happened with a completely diff person or not at all. Same with Cookie.  Hell its just all up in the air at this point lol

Offline dascallie

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2019, 07:11:40 PM »

Dascallie, I don't know why but every time I read one of your posts, I feel like I'm reading a poetic piece of literature, but really all you're saying is "that sh*t sucks"  :D

LOLLOLOLOL.  ;D ;D ;D Feel I need to say tru dat! Will try to show more economy with my words  ;)

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2019, 07:56:56 PM »

I'm sorry the predictions were wrong; however, there is absolutely no shame in not passing your first time. The examinations you're taking are known to be the most challenging licensure examinations in existence. They are more difficult to successfully pass the first time than any other national licensure examinations, with a very low percentage of people who do (like 15% I think last I heard). In addition, you do not receive your license without meeting an extensive experience requirement first (2000 - 4000 hours depending on the state), unlike other professions where you receive your license immediately upon passing the exams. I'm assuming you are currently gaining your experience requirement while simultaneously preparing for your examinations, so you are already on your way. Keep studying and re-take the sections you fail. Be motivated by your failures rather than defeated by them. The timeline you had set for yourself to have completed them may be further out, but please don't give up on it. It is a worthwhile occupation and you will be proud to have that designation when you get there because you will know just how difficult it was to obtain. Keep going, you got this!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2019, 08:41:33 PM »
Thanks for the support, SB, Diamond and sparkle ❤️❤️ . I guess I was just really hoping for this win, especially with all the positive feedback they gave me. Hate to see everyone in a tough spot right now but very thankful for our little community.

@ladya thank you.. Yes, I can retake this exam, and I probably will as long as my others go ok. It’s really all to be determined. I get what you’re saying and can understand them saying yes because they see me eventually passing, but coming up with “oh you have great, positive, uplifting news in September! And all of your stress and hardwork will pay off come December!” is so misleading. I’d rather hear you may have setbacks but it will all work out.

And thanks naturegirl. You are right. It is not a testament to my intelligence because it is extremely difficult, especially as a single mom. I’m just so hurt by life right now in general 😞