Author Topic: Resourceful website on break up and getting back together  (Read 3154 times)

Lovefash67

Resourceful website on break up and getting back together
« on: September 09, 2019, 05:19:47 PM »
Hey guys I wanted to let everyone know of this great website that has helped me a lot in my breakups before I found this siste and psychics lol. The website is called (enotalone)and it also has a forum component to it as well as resourceful info and stories of getting back together, recovering from a breakup,dating,family etc

Offline 704Gemini

Re: Resourceful website on break up and getting back together
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 02:33:14 PM »
Thanks for sharing!!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 06:24:37 PM »
People are so harsh on that forum lol

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 01:44:55 PM »
People are so harsh on that forum lol

Harsh and hilarious! I like it! No fairytale bullshit over there.

Lovefash67

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 05:09:44 PM »
I use to be on that forum a lot and the advice giving is very realistic and a lot of the times the advice are things that heartbroken people don’t want to hear like go no contact , move on and concentrate on yourself , worry about yourself . All this things ripple don’t want to hear but unfortunately it is true . I would say that forum really helped me move on from my ex it took me years to move on due to psychic readings and having hope and him giving me bread crumbs. I’m sure if I listened to the forum and just stuck to no contact I would have been over him within a year

Offline court1130

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 01:54:43 AM »
Thankful to have come to this thread; visiting that forum now! Thank you, Love!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 02:12:14 AM »
I use to be on that forum a lot and the advice giving is very realistic and a lot of the times the advice are things that heartbroken people don’t want to hear like go no contact , move on and concentrate on yourself , worry about yourself . All this things ripple don’t want to hear but unfortunately it is true . I would say that forum really helped me move on from my ex it took me years to move on due to psychic readings and having hope and him giving me bread crumbs. I’m sure if I listened to the forum and just stuck to no contact I would have been over him within a year

Yes this no contact rule works! It either makes your ex miss you loads and wants you back or it trains you to protect your energy and move forward in your life with your dignity intact!