Author Topic: Waiting vs free will  (Read 1252 times)

Lovefash67

Waiting vs free will
« on: September 08, 2019, 04:23:04 PM »
Lately I have been thinking ,why do we wait for things to happen instead of utilizing free will? For example, when I first started readings I was calling to see if my ex and I will get back together so I called and called and waited on the predictions that they gave me to occur. No once did i ever outright ask my ex if he wanted to get back together or if he was dating someone etc. I always played it safe and lived in a state of limbo. Though I was living my life and eventually met someone new a part of me was still waiting on predicitons instead of just outright going to the source for answers. It was as if I was afraid to get the honest truth or afraid to mess possible predicitions of reconnection. In the end thought I never came out right and confessed to my ex that I wanted to get back together I eventually reaalized that he was a messed up person, who wanted me when he wanted me, and he was not a good partner at all and I decided to cut him off. I no longer cared about waiting things out to see if we would reconnect or what psychics had to say. It came to the point that this is what is happening now and what ever is meant to be will be. I felt very relieved that I knew the outcome of our situation and that I utlized my free will which in the end made me feel free.

Offline Girly1998

Re: Waiting vs free will
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 04:38:53 PM »
Lately I have been thinking ,why do we wait for things to happen instead of utilizing free will? For example, when I first started readings I was calling to see if my ex and I will get back together so I called and called and waited on the predictions that they gave me to occur. No once did i ever outright ask my ex if he wanted to get back together or if he was dating someone etc. I always played it safe and lived in a state of limbo. Though I was living my life and eventually met someone new a part of me was still waiting on predicitons instead of just outright going to the source for answers. It was as if I was afraid to get the honest truth or afraid to mess possible predicitions of reconnection. In the end thought I never came out right and confessed to my ex that I wanted to get back together I eventually reaalized that he was a messed up person, who wanted me when he wanted me, and he was not a good partner at all and I decided to cut him off. I no longer cared about waiting things out to see if we would reconnect or what psychics had to say. It came to the point that this is what is happening now and what ever is meant to be will be. I felt very relieved that I knew the outcome of our situation and that I utlized my free will which in the end made me feel free.

You have to get through several layers of ego before making decisions that could potentially hurt. Nobody likes to hear “no” and it’s easier to wait than to hear that. Waiting eventually leads to moving on and not caring whether they come back or not.

It’s also been engraved in our brains since we were little that if you chase you seem desperate. Which I don’t believe is true at all - if you want something you have to go get it. But subconsciously it’s still there.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 04:49:00 PM »
You may well have had free will to meet others inbetween and try to carry on your life but there was no avoiding the set outcome that you 2 were unfinished business and had to meet again.

In answer to your question I think we have all been guilty of listening to readers, don't reach out to him because you'll scare him off or the opposite - do reach out and some people send text after text which freaks the guy out even more. Like Girly1998 said, sometimes it's also that fear of well how will he respond, will he tell friends and family I contacted and laugh about me. I think it's very healthy to want an ex back but still live your life and have fun inbetween because nobody knows what the future holds and if you both will reconcile and work out. So you can live your life and if he comes back in cool, if he doesn't there really is more to life and you'll look back in time and laugh at why you were so hurt over him.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 12:09:25 AM »
I swear... if the guy i met 3 weeks ago read on me around the time we met...it would’ve been ALL positive..even the future too!.... Then out of the Blue, I was uninterested ....Bam 💣💥! FREE WILL lol....

A reader would’ve flipped on him and he would’ve been mad 😂

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 02:50:08 PM »
Hmmm I think although you can use free will (in my situation - limbo kind of one) although you contact your PO if you don't out right say hey lets try again... there is alot to read into it and no solid knowing of what the other is thinking.   For me i personally would get the reading just to see if things were over although in my gut I know it isn't.  After that i would go on doing my own thing.  The way i see it if he wants to work on us he will have to be willing to say it otherwise its not going anywhere.  I guess its hard when 2 people have no idea where the other stands in how they feel or are generally thinking.   Unfortunately things aren't so crystal clear.