Author Topic: One and One  (Read 3863 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
One and One
« on: September 08, 2019, 02:04:46 PM »
Name one reputable reader, highly regarded (Not MysticalLoreleiOfTheCactuses....ps please don’t steal my keen name please) and one, just ONE prediction where they have totally let you down. No free will changed things bullshit.

Likewise, if you can, name one reputable reader and one big huge prediction they got right.

No trying to make things fit please :)

I like social experiments.

Go!

Offline Fidget1028

Re: One and One
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:21:52 PM »
Name one reputable reader, highly regarded (Not MysticalLoreleiOfTheCactuses....ps please don’t steal my keen name please) and one, just ONE prediction where they have totally let you down. No free will changed things bullshit.

Likewise, if you can, name one reputable reader and one big huge prediction they got right.

No trying to make things fit please :)

I like social experiments.

Go!

I'll play:

Lotusoflight - total fairytale, but let me down when nothing happened as she said (contact/reconciliation). Yet people raved about her. When I tried to reach her for an update, she blocked me.

Kisha - got many things right, but specifically she was the first to pick up the fallout with a crazy, sociopath former friend. She even stated that this woman will never be trustworthy and is completely self serving.

So hard to pick just one. All on Keen were total letdowns.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 02:30:18 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 03:12:28 PM »
Kisha saw years ago that ex and I would not reconcile. And she was right 100%. The only problem was she kept taking my calls and predicting events and contact that never happened. She was a young reader. I was a young caller so I think it was a combo of my neediness and anxiety and her wanting to help. She even called me on her own personal time to check on me. So I give her this.

Letdown (sigh) that would be Cookie. She has that same ex and I together, him finding ways to get to me despite moving towns, events and convos that never happened...all kinds of shit. She is great at seeing random remote things and she has been very right for me this summer, although they could be good cold guesses. But she was one of the ones who totally destroyed me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 03:17:48 PM »
Kisha saw years ago that ex and I would not reconcile. And she was right 100%. The only problem was she kept taking my calls and predicting events and contact that never happened. She was a young reader. I was a young caller so I think it was a combo of my neediness and anxiety and her wanting to help. She even called me on her own personal time to check on me. So I give her this.

Letdown (sigh) that would be Cookie. She has that same ex and I together, him finding ways to get to me despite moving towns, events and convos that never happened...all kinds of shit. She is great at seeing random remote things and she has been very right for me this summer, although they could be good cold guesses. But she was one of the ones who totally destroyed me.

Well, you know my opinion of Cookie. It wasn't as big a letdown for me though, because there was obviously no connection. LoL gets just enough present and past right to keep you coming back, but she has zero predictive skills. And the blocking screams scam artist.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 03:18:37 PM »
My let downs were all before I joined this forum - now I read very sparingly and none of my prediction timeframes have passed besides Rusty’s which was a flop but I didn’t believe her to begin with.

Biggest let down: I got into psychics from an app called ‘Psychic Vision.’ I read with every single person on there, sometime more than once, and they all gave me the same predictions with the same timeframe of 6 weeks. Almost 4 months later and nothing happened. I held onto that 6 weeks because surely it would happen if everybody was giving me the same thing. Nope.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 03:24:11 PM »
Years ago when my ex and I went ring shopping Mary was the one who said we won’t be married because that’s not the man I would marry. The man she predicted I will marry was totally not the man I will go for! It was like something written in the movies like beauty and the beast till now that’s the only man I feel genuinely loves me.

But who destroyed me, I guess non because Reading should be light and fun. Readers I like & love

Jenny
Yona
Mary
Kisha
Uli

Not on the list ?
Everyone else

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 03:27:04 PM »
Years ago when my ex and I went ring shopping Mary was the one who said we won’t be married because that’s not the man I would marry. The man she predicted I will marry was totally not the man I will go for! It was like something written in the movies like beauty and the beast till now that’s the only man I feel genuinely loves me.

But who destroyed me, I guess non because Reading should be light and fun. Readers I like & love

Jenny
Yona
Mary
Kisha
Uli

Not on the list ?
Everyone else

Mary who?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 03:28:39 PM »

Jenny
Yona
Mary
Kisha
Uli

Not on the list ?
Everyone else

I agree with this - I dont think any psychic or reader destroyed me - I simply didnt put all my hopes into them like that. I know people do, but I may never understand why ;)

I think since I was coached early on and recommended what readers to read with - this has helped. But, even when I started as a lil butterfly on my own I still wasnt completely devastated when I found some of my readers were wrong (my WRONG phase was from 2014-2016 - where most readers I read at the time were wrong and it was before I found the board)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2019, 03:32:39 PM »
Popular but it’s irrelevant because unless I am married, it won’t matter... but up until today I still don’t know how she got all the information she got, no psychic has ever gotten that much details ever! I mean ever ! I tried her a couple of times later but don’t know what happened, I guess I was really meant to know all that information so I wouldn’t give up. Truth be told when she made the predictions, I told my boyfriend now ex at the time and we laughed! Haha she was right on par

Jenny
Yona
Mary
Kisha
Uli

Not on the list ?
Everyone else

Mary who?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2019, 03:50:50 PM »
Popular but it’s irrelevant because unless I am married, it won’t matter... but up until today I still don’t know how she got all the information she got, no psychic has ever gotten that much details ever! I mean ever ! I tried her a couple of times later but don’t know what happened, I guess I was really meant to know all that information so I wouldn’t give up. Truth be told when she made the predictions, I told my boyfriend now ex at the time and we laughed! Haha she was right on par

Jenny
Yona
Mary
Kisha
Uli

Not on the list ?
Everyone else

Mary who?

Lol...ok. I just didn't know a popular Mary. Truth be told, no one predicted anything life changing for me. I mean, if it's going to happen, it's going to happen regardless if someone predicts it or not.

Lovefash67

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »
Kiesha since last year has been saying I would be in a relationship first it was winter of last year then spring of this year and now again its winter of this year. Im done asking new relatinship predictions apart of me even felt like though dating apps kind of suck I was avoiding not only because they suck but also because most psyhics were saying I wouldnt meet  new love online. So I fed in the bs. I have had luck once with online dating and did get a bf through it but all around it can be very annoying and discouraging having to swipe , talk to a few people , find out if you a connection with them, learn their intentions, go on a date, worry about second date. But, ive gotten to the point that I'm sick of waiting for predictions to happen or not happen and I'm also sick of society telling me things that I should have at my age like marriage and children and when I dont have those things I start to panic not necessairly because I 100 percent want it right now but due to things that have been ingrained in on what I should want i.e great job,lots of money, husband that loves me no matte what,awesome kids. Like is there more to life? What's the point of all of this?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2019, 04:17:54 PM »
I wouldn't say I was destroyed but Lisa Dianne was a huge let down for me. Back when I first started getting reading in college she most definitely wasn't the only reader who was wrong, but she would describe things she was seeing and both her and whilelightangel predicted an engagement that of course never happen. Whitelightangel even said we would have a daughter. I eventually moved on and met my now ex-husband and we have a son. They were flat out wrong about my ex. Whitelightangel blocked me after feeding me lies. I had a weekend job back then and all of my tip money went to readings.

My most recent big prediction was regarding my recent ex I was with for over a year. When I got a phone reading from Kisha I asked about him and she didn't give me a lot of details, but she said there were secrets that I would find out about and it would lead to us going separate ways. That was it and she told me that she wouldn't read our relationship again. In a general email reading there were specific predictions that I found out this year were connected to this relationship. I dismissed her phone reading because we were still together a year after I asked her about him. We recently ended our relationship and I feel like it was all a waste of my time. Of all people my ex-husband has been checking on me since all of this happen last month.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2019, 04:47:05 PM »
I would say Oracles of Giza  on keen was a let down for Me. I spoke with her on and off for 1 year,  She predicted some minor predictions but was off with my major predictions for Love, Career and questions pertaining to Family-Relatives. Dates kept being pushed back, bullshit about retro-grade, moon phase etc, etc. Here line is usually long like Feary Lady on keen. *************I think some People are so desperate that they will pay for a lie and sugarcoating or they want to pay for a  cheer me up readings for the dopamine effect. (Which is always a temporary happy high then you eventually you come back down like a drug).------------------>>>>>> I have narrowed down to 3 Psychics that I would talk now probably 3 times out a year if that. --------------->>>>> Psychics are all not bad and in Other Countries,  Spiritual Advisors are often Accurate and  good and way less expensive than American Psychics

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2019, 06:57:17 PM »
When I let my anxiety get the best of me and call back to back with different readers everything is one big flop! I waste money and don’t get any real answers. So far even though the prediction is ongoing, sincerity predicted somethings that happened between POI and I. Even before I knew what was going on. Mysticalcraft did too so I’m very pleased for now. I will def have to update at the end of September though because I don’t want to speak to soon.

Overall I had many grewt reader predict big things that actually ended up happening but I don’t feel like typing so. I hate getting on here though to read how others predictions never fell through. That tend to leave me skeptical about my situation. However, I do read with the ones many aren’t fond of

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2019, 07:26:58 PM »
Kiesha since last year has been saying I would be in a relationship first it was winter of last year then spring of this year and now again its winter of this year. Im done asking new relatinship predictions apart of me even felt like though dating apps kind of suck I was avoiding not only because they suck but also because most psyhics were saying I wouldnt meet  new love online. So I fed in the bs. I have had luck once with online dating and did get a bf through it but all around it can be very annoying and discouraging having to swipe , talk to a few people , find out if you a connection with them, learn their intentions, go on a date, worry about second date. But, ive gotten to the point that I'm sick of waiting for predictions to happen or not happen and  I'm also sick of society telling me things that I should have at my age like marriage and children and when I dont have those things I start to panic not necessairly because I 100 percent want it right now but due to things that have been ingrained in on what I should want i.e great job,lots of money, husband that loves me no matte what,awesome kids. Like is there more to life? What's the point of all of this?

THIS!! Like What IS the POINT lol of all of this stuff?

Well, I think, aside from all that stuff, is to just LIVE IT. HAVE FUN.  Life is to have experiences and maybe have impact or influence other peoples lives.

This may include traveling, teaching others, joining a cause, cooking for others,  meditating, relaxing...all that stuff is good too!

As we all know, while lots of money wont necessarily make us happy, it could potentially reduce stress by being able to pay for things, or on the flip side even CAUSE stress (mo money mo problems!).

I often wondered why people, esp. woman actually WANT a baby. Like WANT. What are the real reasons? I’m just curious. Honestly 80% of people (or more) dont even plan for kids, they just have sex and BOOM. The other 20% probably does plan.

I personally am indifferent about kids. I say I dont want them - but I really dont know (I dont have any fertility issues or anything, I’m just 39 though lol).

But I dont have an exact reason why I would want them. I have more reasons that I dont want them than do! But I’m sure if I did have kids, randomly, I’d love them and nobody could tell me different (that seems to be what happens lol).

So I think it all comes down to BEING EMOTIONALLY FULFILLED. Whatever that is to everyone individually. A man, a job, a kid, money  - all of those things can affect our emotions. I think we call readers because there is an emotional unfulfillment there.

The thing is - we think that IF we HAVE these things, THEN we will be HAPPY.
When we just need to start being HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
Be happy about that nice brunch you just had, be happy that you got to sleep in lol.
I know this is way easier said then done, but I’m definitely coming from that place where I wasn’t like that.

I definitely learned 2 years ago (2017) NOT to wait for predictions. I’ll keep them in reference in my head in the background, but will continue to live my life because I refuse man reeeeefusseeeeeee to let these little ppl over the phone dictate it.

anything