Author Topic: My 18-month experience with readers  (Read 6281 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: My 18-month experience with readers
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2019, 10:47:48 PM »
I think psychics should not be counted on at all, but something like contact from an ex especially. I've never had a psychic say, "this will happen at such and such a time" and be right..they will surely just guess or take a "logical approach" to when they think something will happen. Of the predictions that were correct for me, most happened years later. The longest was 12 years and that was concerning a career that I was not thinking of entering. Its bittersweet. If you use psychics at all use them for general readings or to poke at a specific issue. But still, live your life and make your own decisions. Contact your ex yourself and see what happens...it will save you a lot of money. Good luck.

Definitely. Alot of people calling readers on their relationship are in on and off situations/unhealthy where the ex likely is popping his head up and disappearing. Also when a reader says they won't return/no reconciliation, it's just common sense and 50/50. Unless they can give specific details about his return/not returning. I agree about contacting the ex yourself to get answers and taking what readers say with a pinch of salt because that way you can't get addicted, your hopes up and get hurt and in debt.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2019, 10:54:51 PM »
I have a love/hate relationship with these posts 😕

I love when people come the realization that readings aren’t working for them but then it’s so crazy to see the breakdown of how many people were inaccurate.

From what I’ve seen, both personally and from family and fiends, most exes have came back. My brothers have all went back to their exes at some point.

Statistically around 40-65% of couples break up and get back together. That’s a pretty high number. Now, I wonder if this is those ‘breaking up for a day and getting back together’ things or legitimate breakups. I don’t consider it a breakup unless it’s being longer than a week with absolutely no contact.
I wonder why so many people on here don’t have their POI return? Or maybe they do and just don’t update - there’s a lot of users that just disappear from this forum.

For the most part, using psychics is a losing game. Especially concerning issues that are dear to you. Most people are calling about dead end situations especially, thats why most POIs dont come back. Most posters on here dont come back because nothing came of their readings. Its sad, but true. Use psychics for entertainment or for a curious but skeptical peek about the future. Nothing in life matters until it actually happens.

I somewhat agree - it doesn’t matter until it actually happens but if you have a desirable outcome you need to take appropriate actions to get there. Obviously calling psychics doesn’t help you get to where you want to be necessarily but I think hypothetically their empathetic abilities and remote viewing can help you make decisions. If your POI straight up tells you no then yeah let it go. Calling psychics will only prolong your hurt. You can love someone and still say no.

I disagree that most people call about dead end situations. Most people on here call for general readings and their POI comes up without being asked about.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 11:00:41 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2019, 11:32:33 PM »

Hi Jill - thank you for sharing your story.  To answer your question - I had 12 months of silence and being out of contact before I received contact/had predictions pass.

Hi Snow-White: That's amazing. Would you mind sharing with us who had predicted this reconnection?

Of course, np :) - Off the top of my head, Mattie(CP), Abundant Visions, Sunny (CP), Angel Readings (Bitwine), Preexa (CP)  (those are the most accurate with regards to the prediction of reconciliation and timing)  I read with Cookie I think days before it happened and she was so confident it would but didn't give timing. I read with many others fresh off the break up that saw a reconnection but thought it would be wayyyy earlier so I won't mention them, but I guess you can say they were right on outcome.  Some even saw no connection.  Haha someone on Keen was so mean and when I had a dream about him I went to her to ask about him and what it meant, and she said he doesn't even think about me at all and its just me (which was wrong).  So you really have to be careful who you read with and thats what I did in 2019, I really got picky/selective.  Mattie, Abundant Visions, and Angel Readings were the ones to give me the most validations and got so many specifics right that I was able to confirm after.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2019, 11:45:51 PM »
Hey snow thanks for the update!

But if you don’t mind could you tell us who was wrong and who saw earlier connection but it was later?
That would also help soooooo much!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2019, 11:46:50 PM »

Hi Jill - thank you for sharing your story.  To answer your question - I had 12 months of silence and being out of contact before I received contact/had predictions pass.

Hi Snow-White: That's amazing. Would you mind sharing with us who had predicted this reconnection?

Of course, np :) - Off the top of my head, Mattie(CP), Abundant Visions, Sunny (CP), Angel Readings (Bitwine), Preexa (CP)  (those are the most accurate with regards to the prediction of reconciliation and timing)  I read with Cookie I think days before it happened and she was so confident it would but didn't give timing. I read with many others fresh off the break up that saw a reconnection but thought it would be wayyyy earlier so I won't mention them, but I guess you can say they were right on outcome.  Some even saw no connection.  Haha someone on Keen was so mean and when I had a dream about him I went to her to ask about him and what it meant, and she said he doesn't even think about me at all and its just me (which was wrong).  So you really have to be careful who you read with and thats what I did in 2019, I really got picky/selective.  Mattie, Abundant Visions, and Angel Readings were the ones to give me the most validations and got so many specifics right that I was able to confirm after.

Thanks Snow White! That's interesting and I am happy that at least some of your predictions came to pass. I read with Abundant Vision as well. I remember she gave me 2 and 6 but so hard to interpret it. I lost chat history when she left keen. But I don't think she said something significant. I read with Mattie 5 times. Except the first time that she said March/May, she avoids giving a timeframe. She said timing is very difficult with this guy but she was positive in outcome. I have not read with Angel readings yet.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2019, 12:40:29 AM »
What about you guys? Have you ever had a contact prediction to come to the pass after several months (not a few days/weeks) silence and being out of contact? If you don't mind, please share your experience.

Yes and no...both exes I called about eventually did come out of their silence, after years, but did so in very nasty ways. None of the predictions came true about how or why it would happen, or what it would lead to.

Other people, psychics led me to believe wouldn't talk to me anymore, still do. Go figure.

Thanks Still tired!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2019, 02:13:51 AM »

Thanks Snow White! That's interesting and I am happy that at least some of your predictions came to pass. I read with Abundant Vision as well. I remember she gave me 2 and 6 but so hard to interpret it. I lost chat history when she left keen. But I don't think she said something significant. I read with Mattie 5 times. Except the first time that she said March/May, she avoids giving a timeframe. She said timing is very difficult with this guy but she was positive in outcome. I have not read with Angel readings yet.

Thanks Jill! I find reading with Gaylene/Abundant Visions, my readings are best over the phone - I avoid the chats.  And timing is so hard, at least with my guy it was for readers too so I understand and can relate.  Best thing for you to do is focus on you and moving things forward in all aspects of your life and follow your intuition - keep the energy up!

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2019, 04:32:09 AM »
I disagree that most people call about dead end situations. Most people on here call for general readings and their POI comes up without being asked about.

I agree...I see stories here where people call about things that do not sound like dead end situations at all.

I used to ask about a variety of different things...it did not matter if it was something that had reached a dead end or not. They just did not get outcomes right for me.

I agree too. I did have an x reach out after months as predicted but it was not good  :'(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2019, 05:27:45 AM »

I agree too. I did have an x reach out after months as predicted but it was not good  :'(

Oh, sorry that it did not work. Did someone get it right in your readings? Just wondering.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2019, 05:29:39 AM »

Thanks Jill! I find reading with Gaylene/Abundant Visions, my readings are best over the phone - I avoid the chats.  And timing is so hard, at least with my guy it was for readers too so I understand and can relate.  Best thing for you to do is focus on you and moving things forward in all aspects of your life and follow your intuition - keep the energy up!

Thanks Snow White! Maybe I try her one more time. And appreciate for kind advice.

ladya

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2019, 01:19:45 PM »
I feel like exes come back most of the time. Isn’t it human nature lol. All my exes and Even unimportant flings have come back when they realized what they lost and grass is only browner on the other side. I’ve never had an ex come back just for frivolous things. even the most stubborn of men came begging for forgiveness. If you know nothing can compare to your relationship just let the universe do it’s work. They’ll come back. In the meantime just focus on yourself and let the past of what happened go. It happened that’s it. You don’t want that old relationship back, you want a new and  better one.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 01:22:28 PM by ladya »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2019, 01:44:30 PM »
I think we all have different experiences with ex coming back. Some of us are lucky or whatever word you would like to use and have all the men at our feet begging for us back and others have exes come back because they want sex or something else which they haven't got elsewhere and it's that sudden lightbulb moment that you were the one to give it to them.

My friend has had all of her exes come back and at first they put on the charm to soon lead to needing money or one guy hadn't contacted her for 5 years and popped up wanting sex because his new wife isn't giving him any.
My friend's ego blows up when she messages me omg guess who just contacted me and then when they end up wanting something, she's like "uh... oh". I will say that from her experience (as none of mine ever came back) leopards don't seem to change their spots and they continue the same behavioural pattern months or years before. Each person is different when it comes to exes and their motives of returning.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 01:46:04 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2019, 02:46:25 PM »
I think we all have different experiences with ex coming back. Some of us are lucky or whatever word you would like to use and have all the men at our feet begging for us back and others have exes come back because they want sex or something else which they haven't got elsewhere and it's that sudden lightbulb moment that you were the one to give it to them.

My friend has had all of her exes come back and at first they put on the charm to soon lead to needing money or one guy hadn't contacted her for 5 years and popped up wanting sex because his new wife isn't giving him any.
My friend's ego blows up when she messages me omg guess who just contacted me and then when they end up wanting something, she's like "uh... oh". I will say that from her experience (as none of mine ever came back) leopards don't seem to change their spots and they continue the same behavioural pattern months or years before. Each person is different when it comes to exes and their motives of returning.

True, they don’t always come back for good reasons. Although, you’re going to know their character before they come back as well. If they were a pig then they’ll more than likely be a pig now. I have one that pops his head up every now and then telling me he loves me but I know all he wants is a hookup - that’s pretty much all our “relationship” was to begin with.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2019, 02:49:52 PM »

True, they don’t always come back for good reasons. Although, you’re going to know their character before they come back as well. If they were a pig then they’ll more than likely be a pig now. I have one that pops his head up every now and then telling me he loves me but I know all he wants is a hookup - that’s pretty much all our “relationship” was to begin with.

Yeah very true, lol we all know a guy like that 🙄

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2019, 11:04:04 PM »
I feel like exes come back most of the time. Isn’t it human nature lol. All my exes and Even unimportant flings have come back when they realized what they lost and grass is only browner on the other side. I’ve never had an ex come back just for frivolous things. even the most stubborn of men came begging for forgiveness. If you know nothing can compare to your relationship just let the universe do it’s work. They’ll come back. In the meantime just focus on yourself and let the past of what happened go. It happened that’s it. You don’t want that old relationship back, you want a new and  better one.

Thanks Ladya for your kind note!