Author Topic: My 18-month experience with readers  (Read 6410 times)

Offline Jili1945

My 18-month experience with readers
« on: September 07, 2019, 07:32:27 AM »
Hi all,

I’ve been getting readings since 18 months ago, non-stop. I’ve tried many readers on different platforms and spent thousands of dollars on that. In almost all of these readings I just had one certain question which was about reconnection/reconciliation/contact with my POI. I got many many timeframes that never came to pass. I never heard from him, even one word.

Later I learned that some of the predicted contacts was the ones which supposed to be made by me in near future (not an exchange communication). Kisha could clearly see those ones. I give her credit for that.

Some of the readers were great in describing current feelings and emotions. Kisha and Yona were top ones but neither could get the contact on a right timeframe. Zadalia can also be included. She is a very nice lady btw. She is an empath though and won't be able to give an accurate prediction (per herself).

Some of the readers gave me a very close timeframe (e.g. POI will contact tomorrow) and made me emotionally devastated. Just imagine how impatiently I was waiting for contact in those few days/hours. Tara and Charlotte (both in CP) are two examples. Sometimes I think if it is possible they made up the story? And if so, then they did not think about my emotional feelings and how much I can get hurt when timeframe comes and goes? Hope not, hope they were honest and just things changed.

Mattie was super expensive and could never give me a piece of information that is worth paying that much. I don’t recommend calling her, unless you are super rich and don’t know what to do with your money.

I read with Cookie two times, after a couple of months waiting in her queue. I liked her remote viewing skills but it was not something that I was interested in at that time. I needed to know more about the future. She could not even give me a timeframe. Just some friendly advice.

Effie, Tajah, Matilda, Indio, Anastasia, Sage, Sharman Kira, Miss LisaM, lotusoflight, Micah, QoC18, Prophet Rose, etc were all way off. I will never get back to them.

I saw a couple of Shelly’s Markers but not all of them. The prediction was for May and nothing happened.

I spent a lot on getting reading with Yazmin from Kasamba. She kept holding me on to hope for over one year and finally disappointed me. I don't recommend her at all.

And lastly, Sincerity. Nice lady but I am not positive about her predictions. She could definitely see the 3rd party clearly. She could get the feelings and current emotions but a couple of her predictions already failed.

Anyways, One and a half year passed. I am reaching to a point to feel like I want to rid my mind of POI thoughts and stop (or at least reduce) getting readings. I am not sure how successful I would be but at least I’ll try.

I always had a wish to come here one day and share with you all my success story and tell you who got the contact right and how well things went. Unfortunately it did not happen.  :'( Maybe one day it happens, who knows :)

Overall, Kisha and Yona were the only ones who gave me decent readings. It does not mean that all my experience with them was positive, but overall they are "pass". Kisha was great when I asked her about my POI, not for the other people (e.g. colleagues). It means that she can read high energies much better. I wish Yona could do better in giving precise timing, but she even does not claim this. So, it's fair. She is super super nice though. I love the way she talks with me and gives the advice: exactly like a mom :)

I thought sharing my story might help the folks who are new to the world of the reading. Reading is not cheap and it's always good to share our honest experience here to help each other.

What about you guys? Have you ever had a contact prediction to come to the pass after several months (not a few days/weeks) silence and being out of contact? If you don't mind, please share your experience.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:21:48 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Star_01

Re: My 18-month experience with readers
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 09:25:59 AM »
I know how the feeling is. I got addicted all of last year and not one thing happened, only the opposite. This year I relapsed on another new situation and again nothing happened. The controversial reader seemed most realistic which is why I liked her in the beginning but it could have been common sense that he would always be in and out as long as I let him, but never commit. He hasn't returned. She also gave me someone else to come in with specific features which hasn't happened and I am open and looking.

I don't regret getting readings because it taught me many lessons and experience, but it would have been nice to have had one reader at least be right. 99% of people on here have small things at least happen with their go to readers but I'm in the minority that hasn't had luck with relationship readings. I now use my gut on things for free and it hasn't let me down. As for your question - nope, never heard from an ex or someone serious further down the line. The only types of guys I hear from are friends who fell out/lost contact, guys who keep thinking they can sway my mind and take me to bed when I've made it clear no, or on dating apps where you talked once like 6 months before and they pop up occasionally. The only guy serious(ish) I've had come back is a FWB situation rebound situation where we were both in a bad place and seeing each other and it got serious with us both so he pulled away not ready. He came back a month later and apologised and periodically he has reached out since then (almost 3 years ago). We actually had contact this week since not talking since the New Year. The problem is, he wants "fun", and I'm not about that anymore and have moved on.

I think that with exes returning it's horses for courses and some have luck or whatever

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2019, 10:59:08 AM »
@Star_01:
Thanks Star for sharing your reading experience. I totally understand what you're saying. I also agree to not regret for getting readings. Overall, it was an exciting experience, something that I had not experienced before but I wish, as you said, I had also more luck. Although I had some minor predictions (like trip, promotion, bonus, etc) which played out, non of the romantic predictions related to POI came to pass. Something that was the main purpose of the reading and the other minor things was showing up along the reading without asking.
And thanks for sharing your stories with your POIs. Hope things go as you wish.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2019, 11:17:47 AM »
Did Kisha say you would hear from this person?

Lovefash67

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 11:25:43 AM »
Hey Jill great follow up! My ex that broke up with me that caused me to start getting readings went quite a couple of times . The first time Lady p said he will contact me in a month and Yona said soon well he did contact me within the month like they said and he was overall quite for 4 months. The next time he went quite Yona said he will contact me before the summer and I read with her in March 2018 after 10 months of him being quite I got contact May 2017. Then in October 2017 I cut him off . Yona said that I will hear from him again I told her it’s not happening because I blocked him and I also told him never to speak to me I ended up unblocking him because I did want to update you guys if she was right well a one year and a half later in June 2019 he contacted me. It was short because I honestly didn’t care anymore or love him anymore. I’m regards to contact Yona has suprisingly been the most accurate other people would give me number and the time would pass or they would say he won’t contact but Yona got it right and she also got most of the things right on what would occur between us . She always said we wouldn’t get back together even though we had chemistry and it was ongoing

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 02:15:50 PM »
I have a love/hate relationship with these posts 😕

I love when people come the realization that readings aren’t working for them but then it’s so crazy to see the breakdown of how many people were inaccurate.

From what I’ve seen, both personally and from family and fiends, most exes have came back. My brothers have all went back to their exes at some point.

Statistically around 40-65% of couples break up and get back together. That’s a pretty high number. Now, I wonder if this is those ‘breaking up for a day and getting back together’ things or legitimate breakups. I don’t consider it a breakup unless it’s being longer than a week with absolutely no contact.
I wonder why so many people on here don’t have their POI return? Or maybe they do and just don’t update - there’s a lot of users that just disappear from this forum.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2019, 02:52:55 PM »
@Star_01:
Thanks Star for sharing your reading experience. I totally understand what you're saying. I also agree to not regret for getting readings. Overall, it was an exciting experience, something that I had not experienced before but I wish, as you said, I had also more luck. Although I had some minor predictions (like trip, promotion, bonus, etc) which played out, non of the romantic predictions related to POI came to pass. Something that was the main purpose of the reading and the other minor things was showing up along the reading without asking.
And thanks for sharing your stories with your POIs. Hope things go as you wish.

Jill thanks for your nice words. I too have had small things happen but not relationship wise, in my career or home life areas. I too hope that you get what you wish in life and sorry that things didn't work out for you but things happen on purpose and hopefully this leads to you meeting someone special.

And Apalm I don't know if that question is for me or not but yes she did.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2019, 04:29:52 PM »
Hi all,

I’ve been getting readings since 18 months ago, non-stop. I’ve tried many readers on different platforms and spent thousands of dollars on that. In almost all of these readings I just had one certain question which was about reconnection/reconciliation/contact with my POI. I got many many timeframes that never came to pass. I never heard from him, even one word.

Later I learned that some of the predicted contacts was the ones which supposed to be made by me in near future (not an exchange communication). Kisha could clearly see those ones. I give her credit for that.

Some of the readers were great in describing current feelings and emotions. Kisha and Yona were top ones but neither could get the contact on a right timeframe. Zadalia can also be included. She is a very nice lady btw. She is an empath though and won't be able to give an accurate prediction (per herself).

Some of the readers gave me a very close timeframe (e.g. POI will contact tomorrow) and made me emotionally devastated. Just imagine how impatiently I was waiting for contact in those few days/hours. Tara and Charlotte (both in CP) are two examples. Sometimes I think if it is possible they made up the story? And if so, then they did not think about my emotional feelings and how much I can get hurt when timeframe comes and goes? Hope not, hope they were honest and just things changed.

Mattie was super expensive and could never give me a piece of information that is worth paying that much. I don’t recommend calling her, unless you are super rich and don’t know what to do with your money.

I read with Cookie two times, after a couple of months waiting in her queue. I liked her remote viewing skills but it was not something that I was interested in at that time. I needed to know more about the future. She could not even give me a timeframe. Just some friendly advice.

Effie, Tajah, Matilda, Indio, Anastasia, Sage, Sharman Kira, Miss LisaM, lotusoflight, Micah, QoC18, Prophet Rose, etc were all way off. I will never get back to them.

I saw a couple of Shelly’s Markers but not all of them. The prediction was for May and nothing happened.

I spent a lot on getting reading with Yazmin from Kasamba. She kept holding me on to hope for over one year and finally disappointed me. I don't recommend her at all.

And lastly, Sincerity. Nice lady but I am not positive about her predictions. She could definitely see the 3rd party clearly. She could get the feelings and current emotions but a couple of her predictions already failed.

Anyways, One and a half year passed. I am reaching to a point to feel like I want to rid my mind of POI thoughts and stop (or at least reduce) getting readings. I am not sure how successful I would be but at least I’ll try.

I always had a wish to come here one day and share with you all my success story and tell you who got the contact right and how well things went. Unfortunately it did not happen.  :'( Maybe one day it happens, who knows :)

Overall, Kisha and Yona were the only ones who gave me decent readings. It does not mean that all my experience with them was positive, but overall they are "pass". Kisha was great when I asked her about my POI, not for the other people (e.g. colleagues). It means that she can read high energies much better. I wish Yona could do better in giving precise timing, but she even does not claim this. So, it's fair. She is super super nice though. I love the way she talks with me and gives the advice: exactly like a mom :)

I thought sharing my story might help the folks who are new to the world of the reading. Reading is not cheap and it's always good to share our honest experience here to help each other.

What about you guys? Have you ever had a contact prediction to come to the pass after several months (not a few days/weeks) silence and being out of contact? If you don't mind, please share your experience.

Hi Jill - thank you for sharing your story.  To answer your question - I had 12 months of silence and being out of contact before I received contact/had predictions pass.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 04:58:52 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2019, 08:14:43 PM »
Did Kisha say you would hear from this person?

Alpam, the short answer is YES. Kisha has been one of those readers who never said this friendship is over.

I started getting reading with Kisha last Oct. On first reading she saw number 2 for re-connection. Nothing happened in 2 though (unless it is 2 years). I had a general reading in early 2019 and POI came up there too, without asking. Again with number 2. However, in all these reading she mentioned that she cannot say how "far" or "close" is this reconnection.

I had a phone reading in Feb and she saw reconnection in warmer month. Again nothing happened in summer.
In recent readings (both email and phone) she did not give me a timeframe any more but still insisted that we will have a chance to see each other again and clear things up. She also mentioned that it's not far off.

In terms of the timeframe Kisha never gave me something very specific. As I mentioned above just a simple number. However, Kisha did a great job in capturing feeling and emotions and describing our situation which was definitely unique and she could not guess (the way we got know each other and got disconnected).

And interestingly enough, Kisha could see my communications with POI. For example, if I sent him an email and then called Kisha, she said: guides say you already sent an email lol or once she predicted a communication "soon" with all details. I totally forgot about that. Later I got back to that reading and found that I sent an email to POI a week after reading and all that Kisha said was true.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:16:27 PM by Jili1945 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2019, 08:22:38 PM »
Hey Jill great follow up! My ex that broke up with me that caused me to start getting readings went quite a couple of times . The first time Lady p said he will contact me in a month and Yona said soon well he did contact me within the month like they said and he was overall quite for 4 months. The next time he went quite Yona said he will contact me before the summer and I read with her in March 2018 after 10 months of him being quite I got contact May 2017. Then in October 2017 I cut him off . Yona said that I will hear from him again I told her it’s not happening because I blocked him and I also told him never to speak to me I ended up unblocking him because I did want to update you guys if she was right well a one year and a half later in June 2019 he contacted me. It was short because I honestly didn’t care anymore or love him anymore. I’m regards to contact Yona has suprisingly been the most accurate other people would give me number and the time would pass or they would say he won’t contact but Yona got it right and she also got most of the things right on what would occur between us . She always said we wouldn’t get back together even though we had chemistry and it was ongoing

Lovefash, I loved your story :)

Yona always made me sure that he will be back and apologize and so on. She always picks him up by herself and I never ask. Last Oct, she said I need several months gap to be objective. Recently, she mentioned the reconnections happens soon. Hope her predictions for me play out too, as happened for you :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 08:25:46 PM »

Hi Jill - thank you for sharing your story.  To answer your question - I had 12 months of silence and being out of contact before I received contact/had predictions pass.

Hi Snow-White: That's amazing. Would you mind sharing with us who had predicted this reconnection?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2019, 08:34:29 PM »

I love when people come the realization that readings aren’t working for them but then it’s so crazy to see the breakdown of how many people were inaccurate.

From what I’ve seen, both personally and from family and fiends, most exes have came back. My brothers have all went back to their exes at some point.

Statistically around 40-65% of couples break up and get back together. That’s a pretty high number. Now, I wonder if this is those ‘breaking up for a day and getting back together’ things or legitimate breakups. I don’t consider it a breakup unless it’s being longer than a week with absolutely no contact.
I wonder why so many people on here don’t have their POI return? Or maybe they do and just don’t update - there’s a lot of users that just disappear from this forum.

Girly, I agree with you. Regarding reader's inaccuracy, the probability is very high. Some of them are great in getting past and present but I rarely saw someone can see future clearly.
And yes, when I look at the old post on this forum, I see the members who were very active in the past, disappeared all of a sudden. Maybe they got tired and preferred to stop getting readings and get back to normal life ...who knows.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2019, 10:04:17 PM »
I think psychics should not be counted on at all, but something like contact from an ex especially. I've never had a psychic say, "this will happen at such and such a time" and be right..they will surely just guess or take a "logical approach" to when they think something will happen. Of the predictions that were correct for me, most happened years later. The longest was 12 years and that was concerning a career that I was not thinking of entering. Its bittersweet. If you use psychics at all use them for general readings or to poke at a specific issue. But still, live your life and make your own decisions. Contact your ex yourself and see what happens...it will save you a lot of money. Good luck.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2019, 10:11:04 PM »

For the most part, using psychics is a losing game. Especially concerning issues that are dear to you. Most people are calling about dead end situations especially, thats why most POIs dont come back. Most posters on here dont come back because nothing came of their readings. Its sad, but true. Use psychics for entertainment or for a curious but skeptical peek about the future. Nothing in life matters until it actually happens.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2019, 10:13:46 PM »

For the most part, using psychics is a losing game. Especially concerning issues that are dear to you. Most people are calling about dead end situations especially, thats why most POIs dont come back. Most posters on here dont come back because nothing came of their readings. Its sad, but true. Use psychics for entertainment or for a curious but skeptical peek about the future. Nothing in life matters until it actually happens.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻‼️