Author Topic: Angelica  (Read 17250 times)

Offline LDLL

Re: Angelica
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2021, 07:30:47 PM »
She also has a profile on PathForward and I didn't know it was the same person.  Anyway, I read on both sites the same week and on PS she told me one thing and on the other site another, and she was rude.

Offline sharon

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2021, 10:24:45 PM »
How was she rude and are you sure she is the same person? I couldn't find Angelica on PathForward. Does she has a different name?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 10:40:54 PM by sharon »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2021, 05:10:27 PM »
Hello she is on Pathforward and her hair is brown and much younger. Pathforward has new people that work both lines. She is there for sure.
J.

How was she rude and are you sure she is the same person? I couldn't find Angelica on PathForward. Does she has a different name?

Offline sharon

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2021, 12:05:21 PM »
Thank you. Just cannot find her.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2022, 01:56:11 AM »
I did the free DM with her on Source today.  She was probably the best out of all the advisors I tried the DM special with, and she was the least expensive per minute rate, too.  She gave a timeline, which most of the other DM'ers did not. Only Roxanne did.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 10:58:58 PM »
I like Angelica.  I think she is realistic and doesnt give fairytale readings.  She told me some things about an individual and based on what actually happened, I'd say she was pretty accurate.  She was direct and blunt but not rude in my experience.

Offline Missmeena2013

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2023, 07:45:54 PM »
She literally says the same thing every time mixed feelings they’ll be back around she got rude and hung up on me twice so far after I’ve asked her to elaborate her answer so I replied to hundreds of messages she sends in the inbox for no reason begging for u to have a reading  and told her she was a miserable old witch !

Bridgette Amy and kaillie my fav Marlo is also worth the read

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2023, 02:48:43 AM »
She literally says the same thing every time mixed feelings they’ll be back around she got rude and hung up on me twice so far after I’ve asked her to elaborate her answer so I replied to hundreds of messages she sends in the inbox for no reason begging for u to have a reading  and told her she was a miserable old witch !

Haha..I definitely have received those messages in my inbox from her.  She didnt blow me away but I think she captured things accurately.  Not sure I would call her back tho.  It's funny but it just goes to show how different readers just connect to some and not to others...does not excuse the rudeness from her tho.   I really do not care for Bridgette at all...I cant comprehend how she is so expensive.  She's like a $1.99 reader in my experiences with her..  I like Amy,  never read with Kallie and Marlo I had one reading with but she was wrong for me.    Glad they worked for you tho. 

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2023, 09:58:00 PM »

Haha..I definitely have received those messages in my inbox from her.  She didnt blow me away but I think she captured things accurately.  Not sure I would call her back tho.  It's funny but it just goes to show how different readers just connect to some and not to others...does not excuse the rudeness from her tho.   I really do not care for Bridgette at all...I cant comprehend how she is so expensive.  She's like a $1.99 reader in my experiences with her..  I like Amy,  never read with Kallie and Marlo I had one reading with but she was wrong for me.    Glad they worked for you tho.

Wow, I must be lucky not to have read with any readers on Source who keep sending their clients mail.  That must be scammy!

Offline sharon

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2023, 01:24:54 PM »
I read with Angelica I think 5 times. Only our last reading was completely off with everything, including the future. I asked about a friend I argued with and she said it will continue as always but the truth is it was our last conversation and the ending of our friendship. That was 2 years ago.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2023, 04:04:07 PM »
I read with Angelica I think 5 times. Only our last reading was completely off with everything, including the future. I asked about a friend I argued with and she said it will continue as always but the truth is it was our last conversation and the ending of our friendship. That was 2 years ago.

Sigh.  My free DM technically didn't come true....I had asked her if I'd be getting a job and when.  She saw a 90-day window and then put "....." - I interpreted that to mean five months.  Could be five seasons, I guess.

Still no job over here.  And I keep on trying to cut and paste to get it to "fit" those dots.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2023, 04:48:27 AM »
I had a reading with Angelica, not just she gave me a negative prediction, she also inserted her personal opinion that hurt my feelings. I asked her about contact and told her that this is a long distance thing. She said she does not see much change in behavior until end of the year which is fine, but also said that "if he was ready, people move mountains to get someone they wanna be with". Well I know this, we all know this, but the thing is we don't call in for the ones cross mountains that's why you have a job.

Note: Customer service fully refunded the reading. 

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2023, 03:24:10 PM »
I just read with Angelica this morning for the first time. I asked about a guy I have a connection with. All I gave was his first name and she just went from there. I tend to trust these people MuCH more when they don’t ask me any questions and just start typing. That impressed me a lot about her because she nailed a lot of things straight away: we have a lot of attraction and chemistry. She did tell me he can be hot/cold and confusing which I see she’s said to others but it’s most definitely true in my case. She also said that his hot/cold behavior has a lot to do with him being hurt in the past. (Not knowing he was in a 9 year relationship prior to meeting me). She said I’m in for a roller coaster of ups and downs that will require a lot of patience from me, (several others have said the exact same). I felt she was non-judgmental and was both honest and also gave me hope and truth. I would talk to her again.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2023, 07:13:16 PM »
She is on my favs list..

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2024, 09:53:00 PM »
I just had a great reading with Angelica she nailed my POI to a T and his behaviours. Not always what you want to hear but confirmed what I sort of thought myself. She give me a contact prediction for January, so guess anytime this month. Has anyone had an contact predictions from here come to pass?