Author Topic: Angelica  (Read 18475 times)

Offline sharon

Re: Angelica
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2024, 05:20:53 AM »
Even though my last reading with Angelica was completely off, I wanted to give it another try. I called her again. I am in a very difficult situation and have to make very important decisions, so I called Angelica. She listened to me then hung up.  :-\ I thought that must be a mistake Angelica has more class than that right?, so I called her back. She has acted as nothing has happened when I asked what happened she said it was not her, so I repeated my question and she said she can't answer my question and bum she hung up again. I am very disappointed really, I was kind as always even supportive enough not to give her a 1 star for the previous reading where she was completely off and wrong. I think as a paying client, I called her many times in the past, what she did was just wrong and rude and stupid.

I want to talk to Jae Rae so bad. I listened to her radio podcast, she is very bubbly, lovely, respectful, and gives people very important informations in a very short time, which helps people by their decisions. Her waiting list is 5 years though :'(

Offline Jenjen

Re: Angelica
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2024, 07:25:17 PM »
Sharon,
Just know that are good and wonderful readers on PS. But I understand the frustration…suckx