Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Angelica

(1/7) > >>

Lo12345:
I didn’t see a thread before... but has anyone read with her? Thoughts? Accurate?

Lutley74:
Yes, she has been accurate for me. 

Mario:
spoke to her for the very first time yesterday

she tells me many times " I only give the information I am shared.no concern as to what you may or may not wish to know.."
so she is a honest reader because she told me stuff straight up positivist and negative which i love!!

she told me my POI wont change and that his dating someone for superficial reasons..mostly money(my ex is dating a med student lol)
and that he will cheat on his current lover

she told me my POI will be back but doesnt know when,,,, when his done cheating and being stupid basically she said

i then asked her about someone els and she gave me accurate details just by a first name and didnt give me false hopes.

overall; i really liked her.... very honest and direct... no false hope and bullshit.

Jenjen:
Hello,
I have had readings with her and she is a good sort of reader. I like her kindnesses but her predictions have not come to pass..still waiting. I believe she definitely work a try. Medium priced and try her out on a special..ok.
Jenjen

gwdwantstotalk:
Wasn't good for me. I got a maybe I'll be with my love interest that changed into a Yes. I am not with him, even after nine months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version