Author Topic: Roxanne predictinos  (Read 8388 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: Roxanne predictinos
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2023, 03:11:05 PM »
Just as she predicted, I heard from two companies, third week of May.  Unfortunately, both were outside my desired employment area. 

That all said, I do have faith in Roxanne's ability to pinpoint lucrative leads that would have manifested if my situation were different.

I also feel that her prediction may carry weight for NEXT year, during May, if I am patient enough.

Stay tuned!

Well, Roxanne was right - sort of.  I did receive a lead that finally resulted in a job offer, and the INITIAL contact was in May of 2023. 

But - and this is the BIG but - this was only ONE company, NOT two....AND I had to follow up with another recruiter from the SAME company in June 2023 to nail the offer.

She's too expensive for her value-to-accuracy ratio.  Choose another psychic whom you connect with (I connect very well with Anthony on PS / Tony on PF) and only read with them once a year, IF that. 

Best thing you can do is let your account lapse enough to where you will get the $1/min offers from either site.  I just read with Tony on PF and didn't even realize I had qualified for a special!

Choose advisors at your own wallet's risk!  Happy psychic-ing!

Mattsmom

Thanks for informing! Pathforward and Psychic source are the same wheel house! Skye is Angelica on Psychic source and many others with different names!

Reading with Roxanne are too expensive for me and it has been a long long time but I like her voice just she did pick “up” my situation. Nice person.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2023, 11:39:51 PM »
Just as she predicted, I heard from two companies, third week of May.  Unfortunately, both were outside my desired employment area. 

That all said, I do have faith in Roxanne's ability to pinpoint lucrative leads that would have manifested if my situation were different.

I also feel that her prediction may carry weight for NEXT year, during May, if I am patient enough.

Stay tuned!

Well, Roxanne was right - sort of.  I did receive a lead that finally resulted in a job offer, and the INITIAL contact was in May of 2023. 

But - and this is the BIG but - this was only ONE company, NOT two....AND I had to follow up with another recruiter from the SAME company in June 2023 to nail the offer.

She's too expensive for her value-to-accuracy ratio.  Choose another psychic whom you connect with (I connect very well with Anthony on PS / Tony on PF) and only read with them once a year, IF that. 

Best thing you can do is let your account lapse enough to where you will get the $1/min offers from either site.  I just read with Tony on PF and didn't even realize I had qualified for a special!

Choose advisors at your own wallet's risk!  Happy psychic-ing!

Mattsmom

Thanks for informing! Pathforward and Psychic source are the same wheel house! Skye is Angelica on Psychic source and many others with different names!

Reading with Roxanne are too expensive for me and it has been a long long time but I like her voice just she did pick “up” my situation. Nice person.

You're welcome, JenJen!  Yeah, I'd never read with anyone >$10/minute on the phone or chat.  The $8.75 - $8.99 / min is about the highest I would go.

I also didn't know that Skye on PF was the same as Angelica (who I also read with on the DM's).  Looking at her photo it makes sense....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 11:42:00 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2024, 07:27:26 PM »
Your welcome, apologize for late reply…just busy being a mom and working lol..
J

anything