Author Topic: Who are your current favorites on Psychic Source?  (Read 3691 times)

Offline Cr1992

Who are your current favorites on Psychic Source?
« on: November 20, 2023, 10:16:08 PM »
Hi everyone!

I’d love some suggestions for who to read with on psychic source—looking for readers who you trust with predictions.

I’d also love if you know of anyone who’s good with general readings.

Please share your favorites and why, as well as the best way to approach each psychic to get what you need!

Thanks in advance!

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Who are your current favorites on Psychic Source?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2023, 07:15:09 PM »
Hi everyone!

I’d love some suggestions for who to read with on psychic source—looking for readers who you trust with predictions.

Please share your favorites and why, as well as the best way to approach each psychic to get what you need!

Thanks in advance!

I would only recommend Angelica or Bonnie from there.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 05:31:39 PM »
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!

Here's my historical list of whom I've used:

1) Sammie - starting in 2017 and ending around 2020 or so.  In 2017 she was the bomb.  Spot on with her predictions that totally came true.  Then her sharpness seemed to diminish, she wasn't as crisp and sometimes got defensive when she didn't listen to my questions well enough, she threw it back at me for not asking it effectively. 

I've also noticed that her pricing (set by the website, not the advisor) has decreased (meaning / assuming she isn't as much of a draw as she used to be).  When I called her in 2017 she was $8.75/minute, now the last time I checked she's $6.99.

2) Arthur - pretty accurate and sometimes overly blunt, but his predictions often don't realize that the caller has to navigate some twists and turns before "seeing the light".  He will insist something is true, is GOING to be true and often it will be, but his ego wont step out of the way to let you be wrong.  Also, the last time I called (early 2022) he, like Sammie didn't do a great job listening to my questions effectively.

3) Anthony - this one I've called regularly for the last six years, but I've realized it's about time I hang up the hat on paying for readings for good.  He's also been accurate and is not as hard-nosed as Arthur if you have a difference of opinion or different "take" on what he says, but sometimes I feel he is incredibly scripted and uncreative with his reads.  Saying the same thing over and over again - I could record and listen to him and it wouldn't change. 

Those are my big 3. I've also tried new psychics when they come out, they are a come and go variety.....it looks like the site is on a hiring freeze right now as I don't see any newbies on there right now.

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 05:41:15 PM »
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!

1) Sammie - starting in 2017 and ending around 2020 or so.  In 2017 she was the bomb.  Spot on with her predictions that totally came true.  Then her sharpness seemed to diminish, she wasn't as crisp and sometimes got defensive when she didn't listen to my questions well enough, she threw it back at me for not asking it effectively. 

I've also noticed that her pricing (set by the website, not the advisor) has decreased (meaning / assuming she isn't as much of a draw as she used to be).  When I called her in 2017 she was $8.75/minute, now the last time I checked she's $6.99.

2) Arthur - pretty accurate and sometimes overly blunt, but his predictions often don't realize that the caller has to navigate some twists and turns before "seeing the light".  He will insist something is true, is GOING to be true and often it will be, but his ego wont step out of the way to let you be wrong.  Also, the last time I called (early 2022) he, like Sammie didn't do a great job listening to my questions effectively.

3) Anthony - this one I've called regularly for the last six years, but I've realized it's about time I hang up the hat on paying for readings for good.  He's also been accurate and is not as hard-nosed as Arthur if you have a difference of opinion or different "take" on what he says, but sometimes I feel he is incredibly scripted and uncreative with his reads.  Saying the same thing over and over again - I could record and listen to him and it wouldn't change. 

Those are my big 3. I've also tried new psychics when they come out, they are a come and go variety.....it looks like the site is on a hiring freeze right now as I don't see any newbies on there right now.

@mattsmom thank you for your thoughtful response! Do you recommend one above all for accuracy? And do any of them do general readings? Thank you!

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2023, 06:33:12 AM »
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!

@mattsmom thank you for your thoughtful response! Do you recommend one above all for accuracy? And do any of them do general readings? Thank you!

I would say of the three of them, Anthony would be the one to ask regarding a general read, but I never ask anyone for them so I'm not sure.

I picked him because he has a very unique way of directing your thoughts prior to starting the read - he will have you meditate while he shuffles the cards and you consider your question(s), then say, "STOP" when you're ready.

Anthony has overall been the most accurate although I wouldn't classify him as highly as some of the top-rated super expensive ones we all read about who drop details like they're nothing. 

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2024, 03:03:11 PM »
PS has been my favorite site for readings for years! I have tried other places during my addiction phases but I always go back to PS. Good luck everyone!
J

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2024, 08:52:00 AM »
Constance is my number 1 favorite. She has stayed consistent in her readings and her predictions have happened 9 out of 10 times. She is one of the best psychics I have ever read with.

Ophichus: Made predictions that have happened exactly as he said.

Bonnie- Also amazing.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 07:14:34 PM »
Hey you! Today just wanted to let Everyone know Anna Leigh once again give me the most amazing and unexpected reading ever! Omg! My life is “crazy” but Anna Leigh is true! Wow!

anything