Author Topic: Bonnie  (Read 8179 times)

Offline Hannahc88

Re: Bonnie
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2024, 07:39:55 PM »
so crazy you said this! So I've read with her several times over the past 2 years. I hadn't read with her, or anyone, for the past 3 months but I tested her recently and asked her about someone that I knew something about and she missed it too. Basically same story as you. I thought she was pretty good overall and I'd say for Psychic Source one of the best but I have my doubts about her now. I would maybe read with her again when I have something else that I know more about than what I'd admit and see if it was just a phase or if she's chronically wrong. I think she tends to be realistic, slightly negative but that's not a bad thing and I'd never give a bad review if it was "bad news." Jury's out on her for me. Try Angelica on there, I really liked her, not a fairytale reader, realistic and pretty accurate.

Hey chitown- yeah like it’s a pretty big thing to miss a whole family and a partner haha I mean I sort of checked out once that happened, and kind of lessened my hopes for the rest of the reading being accurate. But I understand what you’re saying she was realistic but I couldn’t put faith in what she was saying cos she missed a huge thing lol similar scenario to yourself.

So I literally just read with Angelica and wow like i really liked her. She was very accurate and her spirit guide picked up on the other female. She nailed my POI personality to a T and confirmed a lot of what I thought but just had a lot of confusion about so I feel much clearer about it. I’m glad you also like Angelica too, how was she for you with predications ? She told me my POI would reach out in January - that’s all spirit gave her so I guess anytime any day, but how was she for you prediction wise did anything pass? Thanks :-)

It’s been so long since I’ve read with Angelica and it was only once for me but I remember she said that the guy I was interested in wasn’t really ready for a relationship at the time and that I should basically put him on the back-burner. That we have a strong possibility in the future but like don’t put all of my eggs in that basket. (I’ve heard this about him sooo many times from the ones I feel are strong). She was realistic with me and I appreciate that so much! I don’t think I asked her or got any contact predictions. In terms of contact predictions I’ve found Rachel Marie on Bitwine to be best for that. She can be a fairytale reader though so take her outcomes with a grain of salt. :-)

So was Angelica right about the guy in the end? Lol. I mean you connect to these praying they tell you great things but when they do we assume it’s fairytale. So sometimes the not so great stuff which is more realistic becomes easier to believe if that makes sense lol but I do appreciate the directness for sure, I think when you have a reading and you leave still confused for me that reading was not a good one, if your paying per min you want clarity for sure. I wasn’t overly keen on bitwine I tried a couple a few years back but didn’t rate it on a whole.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2024, 03:31:37 AM »
She was right about him. She didn’t give me a yes or no as far as if we’ll be together though. I didn’t think she was so general that she was cold reading me or anything but as I mentioned, I only read with her once so I don’t have more than that to compare it to. If I read with her again I will update.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2024, 03:15:36 PM »
Bonnie does constantly mid of the road readings….but I do read with her on occasion like once every six months…hey good luck to you.😆😆😆

Offline Onyx

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2024, 02:01:29 AM »
I may need to update my review of Bonnie. In September she said poi would waltz back in as if nothing happened...within 2 months.  Well, it happened last night. Texted at midnight and came over as if nothing had happened. So, she was right but timing was off

Offline Stone88

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2024, 06:10:22 PM »
Yeh Bonnie has been amazing for me as well. Timings off but it does happen. She's gotten more right for me than Angelica and why more detailed in comparison.
I've also recently read with Anthony. I'm not seeing much on this forum about him. So if anyone has any feedback on me pls DM me ☺️

Offline Onyx

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 12:06:03 AM »
Well,  I gave Bonnie another try since what she said happened, although later than she said. I found out this morning that something she said was correct. Some things was a little out of context cause I said too much. But, she picked up another woman this time and said she had an influence on what was happening.  I found out she's currently out of country. And she said our mutual friend didn't talk to him (poi). He said he didn't then called around to see what was going on and let me know.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 10:32:12 PM »
So happy you got another hit from her.
She's amazing and she tells the truth even if it's hard to hear.

Her timing isn't great, but she picks up a lot for sure.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2024, 10:48:31 AM »
Another hit for Bonnie.
She said I'll see my poi this weekend. She was right. He messaged out of the blue and we met later that day.

QofC said no we won't meet...

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2024, 03:19:31 PM »
Another hit for Bonnie.
She said I'll see my poi this weekend. She was right. He messaged out of the blue and we met later that day.

QofC said no we won't meet...

QoC used to be so good - she’s definitely declined
I wonder why

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2024, 03:20:36 PM »
so crazy you said this! So I've read with her several times over the past 2 years. I hadn't read with her, or anyone, for the past 3 months but I tested her recently and asked her about someone that I knew something about and she missed it too. Basically same story as you. I thought she was pretty good overall and I'd say for Psychic Source one of the best but I have my doubts about her now. I would maybe read with her again when I have something else that I know more about than what I'd admit and see if it was just a phase or if she's chronically wrong. I think she tends to be realistic, slightly negative but that's not a bad thing and I'd never give a bad review if it was "bad news." Jury's out on her for me. Try Angelica on there, I really liked her, not a fairytale reader, realistic and pretty accurate.

That's interesting you said that about Rachel because she didn't give me a fairytale read about my POI..she basically said she saw me turning things down.

Bonnie seemed to basically just rehash what I was telling her it seems. RM, Ari, and another reader basically repeated the same thing to me as to what was going on and they seemed accurate. I was surprised with Ari and RM because they basically mirrored each other with comments and both said they see me turning things down.

Hey chitown- yeah like it’s a pretty big thing to miss a whole family and a partner haha I mean I sort of checked out once that happened, and kind of lessened my hopes for the rest of the reading being accurate. But I understand what you’re saying she was realistic but I couldn’t put faith in what she was saying cos she missed a huge thing lol similar scenario to yourself.

So I literally just read with Angelica and wow like i really liked her. She was very accurate and her spirit guide picked up on the other female. She nailed my POI personality to a T and confirmed a lot of what I thought but just had a lot of confusion about so I feel much clearer about it. I’m glad you also like Angelica too, how was she for you with predications ? She told me my POI would reach out in January - that’s all spirit gave her so I guess anytime any day, but how was she for you prediction wise did anything pass? Thanks :-)

It’s been so long since I’ve read with Angelica and it was only once for me but I remember she said that the guy I was interested in wasn’t really ready for a relationship at the time and that I should basically put him on the back-burner. That we have a strong possibility in the future but like don’t put all of my eggs in that basket. (I’ve heard this about him sooo many times from the ones I feel are strong). She was realistic with me and I appreciate that so much! I don’t think I asked her or got any contact predictions. In terms of contact predictions I’ve found Rachel Marie on Bitwine to be best for that. She can be a fairytale reader though so take her outcomes with a grain of salt. :-)

I'm not sure why my comment didn't post but I stated that it seemed like Bonnie was rehashing what I said to her so I'm not sure if we connected. Rachel didn't give me a fairytale at all, it seemed very realistic. Surprisingly, but her and Ari mirrored each other for 90% of what was said including the outcomes even down to them both saying I would turn things down eventually. Yona didn't explicitly say I would turn things down but that I would "see how things go for a bit" so now that I'm typing it out, it sounds like Yona was alluding to what Ari and RM said about me not accepting things once realizing my POI hasn't changed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 09:26:41 PM by Rav2202 »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2024, 07:15:47 PM »
This sounds like your questions were not answered…sad. Waste of monies!
J

anything