Author Topic: One and One  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: One and One
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2019, 08:00:16 PM »
Kiesha since last year has been saying I would be in a relationship first it was winter of last year then spring of this year and now again its winter of this year. Im done asking new relatinship predictions apart of me even felt like though dating apps kind of suck I was avoiding not only because they suck but also because most psyhics were saying I wouldnt meet  new love online. So I fed in the bs. I have had luck once with online dating and did get a bf through it but all around it can be very annoying and discouraging having to swipe , talk to a few people , find out if you a connection with them, learn their intentions, go on a date, worry about second date. But, ive gotten to the point that I'm sick of waiting for predictions to happen or not happen and  I'm also sick of society telling me things that I should have at my age like marriage and children and when I dont have those things I start to panic not necessairly because I 100 percent want it right now but due to things that have been ingrained in on what I should want i.e great job,lots of money, husband that loves me no matte what,awesome kids. Like is there more to life? What's the point of all of this?

THIS!! Like What IS the POINT lol of all of this stuff?

Well, I think, aside from all that stuff, is to just LIVE IT. HAVE FUN.  Life is to have experiences and maybe have impact or influence other peoples lives.

This may include traveling, teaching others, joining a cause, cooking for others,  meditating, relaxing...all that stuff is good too!

As we all know, while lots of money wont necessarily make us happy, it could potentially reduce stress by being able to pay for things, or on the flip side even CAUSE stress (mo money mo problems!).

I often wondered why people, esp. woman actually WANT a baby. Like WANT. What are the real reasons? I’m just curious. Honestly 80% of people (or more) dont even plan for kids, they just have sex and BOOM. The other 20% probably does plan.

I personally am indifferent about kids. I say I dont want them - but I really dont know (I dont have any fertility issues or anything, I’m just 39 though lol).

But I dont have an exact reason why I would want them. I have more reasons that I dont want them than do! But I’m sure if I did have kids, randomly, I’d love them and nobody could tell me different (that seems to be what happens lol).

So I think it all comes down to BEING EMOTIONALLY FULFILLED. Whatever that is to everyone individually. A man, a job, a kid, money  - all of those things can affect our emotions. I think we call readers because there is an emotional unfulfillment there.

The thing is - we think that IF we HAVE these things, THEN we will be HAPPY.
When we just need to start being HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
Be happy about that nice brunch you just had, be happy that you got to sleep in lol.
I know this is way easier said then done, but I’m definitely coming from that place where I wasn’t like that.

I definitely learned 2 years ago (2017) NOT to wait for predictions. I’ll keep them in reference in my head in the background, but will continue to live my life because I refuse man reeeeefusseeeeeee to let these little ppl over the phone dictate it.

I’ve always wanted kids. I’ve never dreamt of my wedding day or any of that other nonsense but I always had visions playing with my kids. Like I always knew I’d be a mother one day. I’ve never been obsessive about it like I need them by a certain age because there’s other things that I need to do before but I’m very motherly no matter what situation I’m put in, it just comes out. It’s like ingrained in my personality. I think someone women are like that and some aren’t and I don’t think society should tell women how they should be. I’ve always rebelled from societal and cultural norms. I don’t like being put in a box and I like being the exception. I also agree on what you said about money. If you’re broke, how can you help someone else. People say money is bad but lack of money makes people do unthinkable things as well. You can’t donate money and help people if you don’t have any of it. Too much attachment to anything is bad but nothing is inherently bad in itself.

I’ve also always dreamt of kids but I know I’d be fine without them as well. I could happily be with someone that does not want them but the thought of creating something that is half you and half the person you love is pretty exciting lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2019, 08:02:12 PM »
Kiesha since last year has been saying I would be in a relationship first it was winter of last year then spring of this year and now again its winter of this year. Im done asking new relatinship predictions apart of me even felt like though dating apps kind of suck I was avoiding not only because they suck but also because most psyhics were saying I wouldnt meet  new love online. So I fed in the bs. I have had luck once with online dating and did get a bf through it but all around it can be very annoying and discouraging having to swipe , talk to a few people , find out if you a connection with them, learn their intentions, go on a date, worry about second date. But, ive gotten to the point that I'm sick of waiting for predictions to happen or not happen and  I'm also sick of society telling me things that I should have at my age like marriage and children and when I dont have those things I start to panic not necessairly because I 100 percent want it right now but due to things that have been ingrained in on what I should want i.e great job,lots of money, husband that loves me no matte what,awesome kids. Like is there more to life? What's the point of all of this?

Well, I think, aside from all that stuff, is to just LIVE IT. HAVE FUN.  Life is to have experiences and maybe have impact or influence other peoples lives.

This may include traveling, teaching others, joining a cause, cooking for others,  meditating, relaxing...all that stuff is good too!

As we all know, while lots of money wont necessarily make us happy, it could potentially reduce stress by being able to pay for things, or on the flip side even CAUSE stress (mo money mo problems!).

I often wondered why people, esp. woman actually WANT a baby. Like WANT. What are the real reasons? I’m just curious. Honestly 80% of people (or more) dont even plan for kids, they just have sex and BOOM. The other 20% probably does plan.

I personally am indifferent about kids. I say I dont want them - but I really dont know (I dont have any fertility issues or anything, I’m just 39 though lol).

But I dont have an exact reason why I would want them. I have more reasons that I dont want them than do! But I’m sure if I did have kids, randomly, I’d love them and nobody could tell me different (that seems to be what happens lol).

So I think it all comes down to BEING EMOTIONALLY FULFILLED. Whatever that is to everyone individually. A man, a job, a kid, money  - all of those things can affect our emotions. I think we call readers because there is an emotional unfulfillment there.

Be happy about that nice brunch you just had, be happy that you got to sleep in lol.
I know this is way easier said then done, but I’m definitely coming from that place where I wasn’t like that.

I definitely learned 2 years ago (2017) NOT to wait for predictions. I’ll keep them in reference in my head in the background, but will continue to live my life because I refuse man reeeeefusseeeeeee to let these little ppl over the phone dictate it.

Maybe it's a generational thing, but almost everyone I know planned their kids. Not all my friends wanted kids, but very few had "accidents". Definitely no where near 80%.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2019, 08:05:19 PM »

Maybe it's a generational thing, but almost everyone I know planned their kids. Not all my friends wanted kids, but very few had "accidents". Definitely no where near 80%.

I agree to the generational thing 100% times have changed a lot lol (it’s the Hook Up Culture now)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2019, 08:14:33 PM »

I’ve always wanted kids. I’ve never dreamt of my wedding day or any of that other nonsense but I always had visions playing with my kids. Like I always knew I’d be a mother one day. I’ve never been obsessive about it like I need them by a certain age because there’s other things that I need to do before but I’m very motherly no matter what situation I’m put in, it just comes out. It’s like ingrained in my personality. I think someone women are like that and some aren’t and I don’t think society should tell women how they should be. I’ve always rebelled from societal and cultural norms. I don’t like being put in a box and I like being the exception. I also agree on what you said about money. If you’re broke, how can you help someone else. People say money is bad but lack of money makes people do unthinkable things as well. You can’t donate money and help people if you don’t have any of it. Too much attachment to anything is bad but nothing is inherently bad in itself.

I’ve also always dreamt of kids but I know I’d be fine without them as well. I could happily be with someone that does not want them but the thought of creating something that is half you and half the person you love is pretty exciting lol.

I had my last kid when I was 42. The looks I got! Lol! I wouldn't change a thing and yes, he was totally planned.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2019, 08:24:08 PM »
Oh! I want to make sure I make clear that whether kids are planned or not planned it doesnt matter - they ARE a Blessing either way !! I’m assuming that women who had kids even when they werent planned they still had an option to put them up for adoption and/or abort right, but they kept them because they still wanted them. Maybe I was trying to say that those who planned maybe may have had more of a purpose or “want” than others.

My question was the reason and motivation to want them lol this is just allll out of curiosity. I mean some people may not have a reason and thats ok!

But didnt want to derail the point of this post  :) :)

sawry ya’ll

I had my last kid when I was 42. The looks I got! Lol! I wouldn't change a thing and yes, he was totally planned.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2019, 08:31:33 PM »
I didn't take it that way. Lol! No need for apologies. I'm just saying that the old "biological clock" has longer life these days. No reason to rush anything because you're 30-ish. I threw that theory out the window to everyone's dismay and I wouldn't change a thing.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2019, 08:35:41 PM »
I didn't take it that way. Lol! No need for apologies. I'm just saying that the old "biological clock" has longer life these days. No reason to rush anything because you're 30-ish. I threw that theory out the window to everyone's dismay and I wouldn't change a thing.

Haha totally understand!