Author Topic: Tried "I am Essi"  (Read 4131 times)

Offline midwest60

Tried "I am Essi"
« on: September 05, 2019, 01:16:48 PM »
I am working on not calling psychics as much. But when I have a work challenge and start to feel panicky, I do allow myself to reach out to different type of advisors.

I tried "I am Essi" on Keen and asked for a coffee reading. You have to email her or chat with her and ask for a coffee reading and then check back in 10 minutes. I thought she was really accurate for me. Very sweet lady.

Offline Daisy573

Re: Tried "I am Essi"
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 03:06:21 PM »
What is a "coffee reading"?  Is that like reading the coffee grounds?   I remember having one of those readings in person from a woman a long time ago....was interesting

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 06:51:21 PM »
Omg that’s my Essi 😂😂 she didn’t tell me she’s on keen now!! I’ve been reading with her since 2016

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 07:51:04 PM »
But is she accurate? And how much coffee does she drink a day? Lol

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 08:40:29 PM »
But is she accurate? And how much coffee does she drink a day? Lol

hahaha....she's probably wired at the end of the day from all that coffee!

Offline midwest60

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 12:33:37 AM »
Hi, I am replying to all of you. Yes, it is when someone reads the coffee grounds after drinking out of a turkish cup (looks like an espresso cup).

Usually, the person who is getting the readings drinks the coffee and then it is read. But from afar, Essi drank "my coffee" and then read my grounds.

Funny, that I was drinking a Grande Starbucks when I had my reading done...looking at my cup at the same time. :)

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 04:40:49 PM »
Omg that’s my Essi 😂😂 she didn’t tell me she’s on keen now!! I’ve been reading with her since 2016
Is she good with predictions? She read the past perfectly!!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 07:54:48 PM »
Had one with her today. She bombed the reading. Kept asking questions and I refused to answer. I asked questions and she kept talking generically about things I didn't ask about, never answering anything I did. $25 wasted.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 07:52:32 PM »
I didn't have a coffee reading with her but a clairvoyant or whatever she uses. She was easily on the worst ones I've ever come across. Like mind baffling horrible, and insisted on info. Let time pass, and would never answer a single question I posed. She'd literally start babbling about non-sense like "you're a good person" lol

But I did not choose a coffee reading because I know she's not doing them. My mom used to have coffee readings for entertainment when she'd have turkish coffee with her friends at their business. Because her friends were quite popular in town, they knew a lot of gifted coffee readers who would pop by and some readings were mind-blowing accurate. Things like "tonight you have a present awaiting at home. A device" and that night we went home to a new surprise TV. So they weren't general, it's quite beyond me how one could look at shapes and just decipher secret meaning but it can be done.

However, turkish coffee is actually PRETTY STRONG. You only drink a little bit of it, and if I have it more than twice a day, it's too much. I wouldn't even say it gives you energy, it just makes your blood pressure increase. It's also not the most fun and smooth coffee to have.

When you drink the coffee, you typically can't just sip it in one take. You drink it slowly so the grounds separate and you don't even up drinking the grounds. Then, you have to wait for the grounds to dry a little bit but not too much. Maybe 10 minutes. Then you flip the cup, do a little movement my mom has nailed, and then you let it dry. Probably takes about 20 minutes.

Between making the coffee, drinking it, letting the grounds dry up a bit so they don't splatter when you flip it, then letting it dry once flipped...I'd say the process takes at least 40 minutes.

Sometimes, even though you have the measurements right, you won't even get a lot of grounds and so you're not advised to "read it" and this happens pretty often.

So the fact she claims she needs only 10 minutes to do all this, she's sipping so many cups a day and doesn't have high blood pressure, is beyond me. She's clearly a liar imo. I also believe YOU have to drink the cup. Not someone else.

Offline mimi0129

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 01:06:22 PM »
I have been getting reading from Essi for a few years now, and i find her to be very good and accurate, i have had coffee readings with her and they too were accurate, from what i see others saying is not my experience. From what i just read from others just sounds like they are all being rude and not understand the way she works, if you don't believe in coffee readings that is ok but don't say mean things or that it can't be done in a certain time just like tea readings it is all on the reader. every reader reads different

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2019, 02:47:23 AM »
And how do you know she is actually doing those coffee readings?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2019, 02:12:45 PM »
And how do you know she is actually doing those coffee readings?

Because it’s done live on video.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2019, 03:33:36 PM »
How interesting. I didn't know Keen had live video. Reports and her profile say to just message her 10 minutes before the chat or call reading and within those 10 minutes you get your coffee cup read. Oh well she must be a time wizard cause it takes 10 minutes to just to make it and drink it, let alone wait for it to dry and read it. We meet cool people all the time. Maybe she's a time traveler.

Offline mimi0129

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2019, 11:18:10 AM »
why do you keep saying it has to dry, it only has to cool down, like i have said before, every reader is different and does their readings their way, there is no rule on how it can only be done 1 way. if you are really interested in a Coffee reading see her on Oranum and ask her there, you will see for your self just how she does her coffee readings
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 11:26:17 AM by mimi0129 »

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2019, 04:52:45 PM »
I'm good, I already wasted plenty of money for her to give me the most general b.s possible and still manage to be on the opposite side of the spectrum of reality.

I have a right to share my experience with her, and what I know of the process. You too have a right to be a supporter, I'm not coming at you for supporting her like you're objecting me. If you love her so much, and she's so amazing, she doesn't need defending on a review forum.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 04:54:41 PM by dasaninot »