Author Topic: Does anyone have a sugar glider/gliders as a pet?  (Read 144 times)

Offline Lovefash67

Does anyone have a sugar glider/gliders as a pet?
« on: September 04, 2019, 12:45:51 PM »
So I have decided that I went a pet I really want a dog but I currently live with my bff and she afraid of dogs so I decided I would like to get sugar gliders. Does anyone have a sugar glider? What are they like as pets ?

Offline Girly1998

Re: Does anyone have a sugar glider/gliders as a pet?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 02:53:50 PM »
So I have decided that I went a pet I really want a dog but I currently live with my bff and she afraid of dogs so I decided I would like to get sugar gliders. Does anyone have a sugar glider? What are they like as pets ?

Look into free range rabbits. You can litter box train them and let them roam about like a dog :)

Offline Silverlightnmoom

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 08:59:38 PM »
My ex boyfriend had a couple. They’re just like a mix between a bird and a hamster. They fly and you have constantly clean their cage or your whole place will start to smell. A dog is way better.

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 06:06:46 AM »
I had never heard of these things, how phenomenal! Though looks like it would be very tough to have as a pet ... and if she's afraid of dogs, she might be wary of flying marsupials  ::) rabbits are a great idea ... and maybe you can babysit for someone you know who has a dog, have bff spend some time with them?