Author Topic: September check in  (Read 8524 times)

Yaz88

Re: September check in
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2019, 10:54:00 PM »
Most of my predictions are for August- September so I'd like to chime in. With only 6 days left in September, it does not seem that any of my glowing predictions will happen. II met POI on a project. At the beginning which is around February- March this year, I started asking about him in readings because I wanted to know how he was thinking about the project because I needed to make some decisions. For some reasons, the readings swiftly move to romance, and somehow I got excited, and I liked him more and more as the times and as the readings went by...

Here is my list

Bitwine
Mrs. Jones in March: You'll see his funny side and on number 6 he will ask you out to have a meal together. From there friendship would develop.
Hayley Daniels Lake: he loves you (wtf)
Miss Ann: You two are two sides of the same coins. You will get closer in August/September
Angel Readings: You and he are lovers in past life. You will have a relationship in August/September
Ari: There is potential in August/September

Etsy:
Dino in June: he is clearly very attracted to you. Go for it

Karen Jo (KnowingAngel) in July when I quit the project: he wants to help me, he is hoping you to come back to the project, and he is interested in me.

Kisha: there will be a chance in August.

Sincerity in July and August ( consistent): he has commitment issues but he will come out and he will want a relationship in September.

What happened so far, back in March/April it looked like he tried to flirt with me but things went downhill in June. He turned cold and he stopped talking to me other than about works.
I quit the project in June, but I joined back in July. It is not because of what Karen Jo told me but for some other important reasons. I realized I would be in troubles if I did not go back. However, a month later, POI decided to terminate the entire project!! What a shock. It was totally unexpected. None of the readers mentioned it in the readings.

And he was never back to that warm, smiling, flirting guy that I knew in March/April. We met a couple of weeks ago, probably for the last time because the project ended. He was still cold, and he barely talked to me anything other than work-related things.

Just FYI, Mrs. Jones, Hayley, Sincerity were right for me about another POI a few years ago. Mrs. Jones and Hayley gave me negative and they were the only ones who were right. But it does not seem they are right this time  :-\.

So...it does not seem that any of the predictions will happen.. If anything happens, I will update. No update from me means nothing happens. :'( :'( :'(

Did any of them tell you why he switched from being open (warm, flirty, etc.) to closed?  I’m one of those strange people that always want to know the “why” of something.  Once I know the reason behind something, it’s much easier to let things be and move forward. 

Offline almondtree

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2019, 11:18:58 PM »
Most of my predictions are for August- September so I'd like to chime in. With only 6 days left in September, it does not seem that any of my glowing predictions will happen. II met POI on a project. At the beginning which is around February- March this year, I started asking about him in readings because I wanted to know how he was thinking about the project because I needed to make some decisions. For some reasons, the readings swiftly move to romance, and somehow I got excited, and I liked him more and more as the times and as the readings went by...

Here is my list

Bitwine
Mrs. Jones in March: You'll see his funny side and on number 6 he will ask you out to have a meal together. From there friendship would develop.
Miss Ann: You two are two sides of the same coins. You will get closer in August/September
Angel Readings: You and he are lovers in past life. You will have a relationship in August/September

Etsy:

Karen Jo (KnowingAngel) in July when I quit the project: he wants to help me, he is hoping you to come back to the project, and he is interested in me.

Sincerity in July and August ( consistent): he has commitment issues but he will come out and he will want a relationship in September.

What happened so far, back in March/April it looked like he tried to flirt with me but things went downhill in June. He turned cold and he stopped talking to me other than about works.
I quit the project in June, but I joined back in July. It is not because of what Karen Jo told me but for some other important reasons. I realized I would be in troubles if I did not go back. However, a month later, POI decided to terminate the entire project!! What a shock. It was totally unexpected. None of the readers mentioned it in the readings.

And he was never back to that warm, smiling, flirting guy that I knew in March/April. We met a couple of weeks ago, probably for the last time because the project ended. He was still cold, and he barely talked to me anything other than work-related things.

Just FYI, Mrs. Jones, Hayley, Sincerity were right for me about another POI a few years ago. Mrs. Jones and Hayley gave me negative and they were the only ones who were right. But it does not seem they are right this time  :-\.

So...it does not seem that any of the predictions will happen.. If anything happens, I will update. No update from me means nothing happens. :'( :'( :'(

Did any of them tell you why he switched from being open (warm, flirty, etc.) to closed?  I’m one of those strange people that always want to know the “why” of something.  Once I know the reason behind something, it’s much easier to let things be and move forward.

I am so tempted to ask why and how his feelings are now, especially I want to ask those readers that were so positive about him. But I told myself I wouldn’t have any readings anymore. It has been four weeks since my last reading and I feel less anxious about everything now. It would be awesome if any of the predictions pan out, but I am talking to other guys already to distract myself.
My own guess, I was an important contributor to the project so I am assuming that the readers confused his interests in me as romance. He was probably interested in me for the sake of the works.
I spent hundreds dollars these past months for these.. I should have spent the money for new clothes or a vacation.. sigh

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2019, 11:22:22 PM »
So here's my end of September wrap up:

I formally applied for a job within my company which is a slight promotion, but a lot more opportunities and potential. I haven't heard back yet, but I am qualified and so far the only internal candidate, which is optimistic. 

Who got it right: Kisha and Leanne got it down to the actual month. Yona got the meetings/interviews but no timeframe. Rusty and Mattie both had a brief mention.

The ex: Nothing so far except he suddenly showed up on Facebook using an old account that I never blocked.  His profile pic was of the dog I got him. 😥 Rather than torture myself stalking him, I blocked the account. After confirming that there was no evidence of another woman. 🙄

The only one who mentioned this was Cookie who said I would see something on social media regarding him.

POI #2: Nothing new to report other than random texting. I'm not that interested tbh, but it's flattering.

Leanne got POI#2 stating it would be an ego booster, but not a full relationship.

Hi Fidget!
Good luck on the job app - fingers crossed for you! :)
Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but reading your post, something stuck out to me, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm not sure on your situation as I hardly read all the posts on this board, but, I'm not sure if you want POI #1 back, or if you want him to make contact...do you?  If so, I think blocking his fb account would prevent this from happening.  If for some reason he was afraid to reach out for many reasons - thinking you wouldn't want him to, not confident, etc., if he notices you blocked his fb account (say he was looking at yours through this account and knew he wasn't blocked before) then he would probably guess you were upset with him or don't want to see him so he could very well decide not to reach out based on that.  So I think if you honestly don't want him to contact you that's fine, but a psychic told me a few months before my POI reached out after a year of no contact, not to give the universe mixed messages.  If you want him to reach out and have asked psychics if he will/when etc...and hope he does...but then have thoughts like "Wait til he contacts me and then I'll pretend like I don't care, or show him what a mistake he made, etc" or even blocking his account, then that's sending mixed messages and that energy can be felt and can prevent him from reaching out.  Sometimes things don't happen because more healing and growth needs to take place for a healthy reconciliation to occur.  Just my thoughts, you might not agree, but that advice really helped me get clear on what I want.  It also allowed me to be open and warm when he did reach out so he wasn't scared off further as he later confirmed he was waiting for the right signs to reach out as he was nervous/scared.

I also wonder lol. I’m blocked on one form of social media and that’s the only think stopping me from making the attempt 🤔 I’m a scaredy cat

You're right. I'm just petrified that I will see a pic of him with another woman. So far nothing and he's been on there since the end of July...8 friends (LOL), all family, men, and women in relationships.  Just seeing the dog as his profile pic made me sad. That's OUR dog. Dammit.

Understandable. You handled it a lot better than I would, I’d still be sobbing. It is a little odd that he’d use that account though.

Yaz88

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2019, 11:31:43 PM »

Here is my list

Bitwine

Etsy:

I am so tempted to ask why and how his feelings are now, especially I want to ask those readers that were so positive about him. But I told myself I wouldn’t have any readings anymore. It has been four weeks since my last reading and I feel less anxious about everything now. It would be awesome if any of the predictions pan out, but I am talking to other guys already to distract myself.
My own guess, I was an important contributor to the project so I am assuming that the readers confused his interests in me as romance. He was probably interested in me for the sake of the works.
I spent hundreds dollars these past months for these.. I should have spent the money for new clothes or a vacation.. sigh

Definitely don’t go back to getting readings!  In time, you’ll most likely see the whole situation and why it played out the way it did clearly.  Ever see the movie “Once”?  If you’re tempted to get a reading, watch the movie instead!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2019, 11:34:22 PM »

I formally applied for a job within my company which is a slight promotion, but a lot more opportunities and potential. I haven't heard back yet, but I am qualified and so far the only internal candidate, which is optimistic. 

Who got it right: Kisha and Leanne got it down to the actual month. Yona got the meetings/interviews but no timeframe. Rusty and Mattie both had a brief mention.

The ex: Nothing so far except he suddenly showed up on Facebook using an old account that I never blocked.  His profile pic was of the dog I got him. 😥 Rather than torture myself stalking him, I blocked the account. After confirming that there was no evidence of another woman. 🙄

The only one who mentioned this was Cookie who said I would see something on social media regarding him.

POI #2: Nothing new to report other than random texting. I'm not that interested tbh, but it's flattering.

Leanne got POI#2 stating it would be an ego booster, but not a full relationship.

Hi Fidget!
Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but reading your post, something stuck out to me, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm not sure on your situation as I hardly read all the posts on this board, but, I'm not sure if you want POI #1 back, or if you want him to make contact...do you?  If so, I think blocking his fb account would prevent this from happening.  If for some reason he was afraid to reach out for many reasons - thinking you wouldn't want him to, not confident, etc., if he notices you blocked his fb account (say he was looking at yours through this account and knew he wasn't blocked before) then he would probably guess you were upset with him or don't want to see him so he could very well decide not to reach out based on that.  So I think if you honestly don't want him to contact you that's fine, but a psychic told me a few months before my POI reached out after a year of no contact, not to give the universe mixed messages.  If you want him to reach out and have asked psychics if he will/when etc...and hope he does...but then have thoughts like "Wait til he contacts me and then I'll pretend like I don't care, or show him what a mistake he made, etc" or even blocking his account, then that's sending mixed messages and that energy can be felt and can prevent him from reaching out.  Sometimes things don't happen because more healing and growth needs to take place for a healthy reconciliation to occur.  Just my thoughts, you might not agree, but that advice really helped me get clear on what I want.  It also allowed me to be open and warm when he did reach out so he wasn't scared off further as he later confirmed he was waiting for the right signs to reach out as he was nervous/scared.

I also wonder lol. I’m blocked on one form of social media and that’s the only think stopping me from making the attempt 🤔 I’m a scaredy cat

You're right. I'm just petrified that I will see a pic of him with another woman. So far nothing and he's been on there since the end of July...8 friends (LOL), all family, men, and women in relationships.  Just seeing the dog as his profile pic made me sad. That's OUR dog. Dammit.

Understandable. You handled it a lot better than I would, I’d still be sobbing. It is a little odd that he’d use that account though.

I'm overthinking it. He always hated social media. Then to use the dog as his profile pic. Idk...part of me thinks it's intentional. But maybe it's wishful thinking.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2019, 11:44:51 PM »

Here is my list

Bitwine

Etsy:

Definitely don’t go back to getting readings!  In time, you’ll most likely see the whole situation and why it played out the way it did clearly.  Ever see the movie “Once”?  If you’re tempted to get a reading, watch the movie instead!

Will definitely look for the movie. Thanks !!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2019, 12:18:27 AM »

Hi Fidget!

I'm overthinking it. He always hated social media. Then to use the dog as his profile pic. Idk...part of me thinks it's intentional. But maybe it's wishful thinking.

That’s where my mind would’ve went too. Everything is a “sign” when you want it 😣

anything