Author Topic: N/A  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Momentos67

N/A
« on: September 26, 2019, 02:46:10 AM »
N/A
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:19:30 PM by Momentos67 »

Offline Tryst.4

Re: Psychics not seeing or telling who you be with?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 03:05:38 AM »
I think the wording of your post is a little confusing. Just to clarify, you're saying the big name people you've listed (except yona) are not able to give a detailed description of the person you're going to be in a relationship with? Or are you saying they don't recognize that you're going to be in a relationship at all? Forgive me, I'm confused.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 03:10:39 AM »
I have never had a reader give me a description of the person coming into my life, they usually just tell me someone is coming and give a general time frame.

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 03:26:30 AM »
I've gotten really vague, but similar descriptions of a woman coming into my life from both Kisha and Mattie. Honestly I wouldn't even count it. "Dark haired slim woman with a fun and easy going attitude" are what they both told me. But that's such a safe guess. Oh one funny thing is Mattie told me she would look "elvin-like" and I totally though she said elephant-like haha. So to answer your question, yes I've gotten descriptions from some big names (never tried yona) but its too vague for me to hold on to.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 04:33:02 AM »
Kisha usually can describe some features of future guy but not always. In my recent email reading she said likely it is too far out that I cannot see how he looks but on phone she gave me some features.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 05:07:04 AM »
Is that so? I wonder if I should try her on the phone one of these days. Can you ask her to look at one specific area in your life or would you best to do general? I ask because I see her time slots are now only 10-20 min readings.

In email reading you can ask her to tell you what will come up in your romantic life or specifically name someone and ask about them. She also does general and specific question readings on phone. 10 or 20min is not enough for general. I got 30min and she covered several areas. Significant love related things will show up usually without asking.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 05:29:01 AM »
That’s why I had to ask, I didn’t think it’d be enough. I should think about her 1 question email, I heard those are very good. Thank you for your input!

Yes, email readings are amazing.

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2019, 08:39:19 AM »
Her forecast reading or her 1 to 2 question reading? Which is best

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2019, 08:41:20 AM »
Her forecast reading or her 1 to 2 question reading? Which is best

I did not really like my general (email) reading but most of the specific questions have been really good so far.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 12:04:45 AM »
To be honest MOST readers can’t give a full on description of a future love interest. If they describe the person down to their last detail they may be lying to you. Most readers I’ve spoke with (both big and small) can only give small details - for example they would know the letter of his first name, or can describe eye color, etc. The readers who I connect with the most haven’t ever been able to give me 100% of the details regarding what a person looks like (maybe 20-25% at best). The ones who were scammers and completely wrong about their predictions would give me more details than the group I mentioned previously.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 12:06:45 AM by _sydney_vicious_ »