Author Topic: Psychics discouraging LOA??  (Read 4322 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Psychics discouraging LOA??
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »
For me personally I don’t really believe in LOA maybe like 70 percent. I do think that a small percentage or what we think or say has an effect on our lives.I also don’t believe in Karma either. I believe that in life you can be the nicest person in the world and still have bad things happen to you and vice versa. I believe most things we can’t avoid. Like God already has a plan for each of our lives and he  already knows what path we will take it and sometimes we may use of free will to go down a different path that may not be right for us and he may send us signs or messages to assist us. Though we have free will I think we only have maybe 45 % of it . For example ,we can be sent two men one that is right for us and the other that is to teach us a lesson. We fall in love with the guy that is meant to teach us a lesson and maybe it’s to teach us to let go but instead we keep holding on and mr.right is there but we ignore him because we are convinced that Mr.teach me a lesson is the right one . Yeah , you and Mr.Teach me a lesson have a lot of issues but you made it through. so in your mind that’s a sign from the universe (you have asked the universe to fix your relationship and even tried to manifest it)to keep trying so you use your free will to stick with this guy. When really God wants you with Mr.right ,the man that you have been praying for but haven’t realized it is him because you are blinded by what you want . So God ,may do two things have Mr.teach me a lesson  break up with you or do the most unforgivable thing   because he has determined that he wants you with Mr.right and over rides your free will or he continues to let you be with Mr.Teach me a lesson and then has Mr.right be with someone else.

ladya

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2019, 07:12:04 PM »
For me personally I don’t really believe in LOA maybe like 70 percent. I do think that a small percentage or what we think or say has an effect on our lives.I also don’t believe in Karma either. I believe that in life you can be the nicest person in the world and still have bad things happen to you and vice versa. I believe most things we can’t avoid. Like God already has a plan for each of our lives and he  already knows what path we will take it and sometimes we may use of free will to go down a different path that may not be right for us and he may send us signs or messages to assist us. Though we have free will I think we only have maybe 45 % of it . For example ,we can be sent two men one that is right for us and the other that is to teach us a lesson. We fall in love with the guy that is meant to teach us a lesson and maybe it’s to teach us to let go but instead we keep holding on and mr.right is there but we ignore him because we are convinced that Mr.teach me a lesson is the right one . Yeah , you and Mr.Teach me a lesson have a lot of issues but you made it through. so in your mind that’s a sign from the universe (you have asked the universe to fix your relationship and even tried to manifest it)to keep trying so you use your free will to stick with this guy. When really God wants you with Mr.right ,the man that you have been praying for but haven’t realized it is him because you are blinded by what you want . So God ,may do two things have Mr.teach me a lesson  break up with you or do the most unforgivable thing   because he has determined that he wants you with Mr.right and over rides your free will or he continues to let you be with Mr.Teach me a lesson and then has Mr.right be with someone else.

I believe that god or the universe wants us to be with whoever we want to be with. If you want to be with mr right you can be with him or mr teach a lesson. Any relationship can be turned around. It may just take longer with mr teach a lesson because of the changes that have to occur in both people. I think most people are scared to ask the universe for what they want or feel they don’t deserve it or have to settle or whatever it is. Everyone comes with a lesson and reflect something a person needs to change. I believe if the lessons are properly integrated, any relationship can be transcended through the bad it’s just whether one wants to or not. People say they want things but are too scared to ask for them due to the changes that may happen. If you ask the universe to be married or in a relationship with a certain person, the next day the relationship may break apart because the way it was going wasn’t going to your desired outcome. This had to happen to change the dynamics so 2 people can be brought back together. If you have faith in the universe that it will bring you what you want, it’s coming from a place of power and strength and let’s go of that resistance or fear of what can happen. The universe or god conspires to work for you not against you. We are not victims, we can change our lives at any moment. How long that process takes, that’s something we may never know. We just need the trust that we will get there.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 08:12:31 PM by ladya »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 10:12:42 AM »
I agree with Ladya 100%, we manifest even when we are unaware. Star there is so much resistance around you, what you resist persists.  I'm not here to convince you otherwise,  I'm focused on creating a world around me that i want. And surrender and letting go are the two most important things you can do. The greater the emotional attachment the harder it is to do.  I have manifested scenes with a person that i consider to be stubborn and they planned out just like i imagined. they are stubborn because thats my belief and that's what i need to change.  Sometimes something happens that we think our manifestation isn't going to happen and that's actually the sign it is.   I was on vacation, i book the cheapest room to save money, there was another room i really wanted, but i wanted to be economical. I get to the resort and it's party central, I can't sleep, enjoy myself. I go to the manager and said if i would have know this was going to happen i would have booked a week later. She said they should have to put this on their website for people to know. She then offered me the exact room I was wanting to start with.  I didn't have a freakout or demand anything. I was just saying it would have been nice to know this ahead of time so i could plan properly. The room that i originally wanted was at the end of the property away from all of the noise.  So that little "bad" happened so i could get my end result.

I have so many examples to share. And if i go through my life, i can see how my thoughts and beliefs shaped my reality, i just wish i knew all of this before.  In my experience, the people who claim LOA doesn't work, simply aren't doing it right. They always claim that they did just as they were told and did all the work. but the thing is , even reading the posts you can feel the resistance. It's about letting it go and not holding on to the outcome. They set their intentions and try to micromange the outcome.  Letting go means letting God/Universe deliver in divine timing.  If I want a 300$ coffee maker for $100, i state my intention. (I don't do 'exercises" i just put out to the universe what i want) , And then usually within a week or two I happen upon a sale where I find it for 100$. During that time, i am not stalking ads, looking for deals, I just put it out there, and go on with my life and really forget i put it out there until i stumble upon it. And then I'll go oh yeah i manifested that! When it comes to something we are emotionally attached to, that's extremely difficult to do. And that is why it takes longer or seems to not work at all. Because we send out our intentions and still keep our focus there, then when we don't see results we get upset etc... Its when you become indifferent to the outcome that it happens. This is also why often times when we don't want a SP anymore that is when they show up, because let go of that energy, up until then we strangled it and it couldn't breathe.   I have helped enough people with this process to know it does work if done right, the trouble is people convince themselves they are when they aren't.

As far as psychics go,  out of all the ones i've ever read with, i don't recall any really being against LOA, when i ask what i can do to change the outcome, many are very receptive. I only read with my trusted three, one of which really is into the LOA. The others are but don't seem to put as much focus on it. but will give you guidance how to change things for yourself.  I remember about 20 years ago i went to this one and i loved her at the time, and this was before LOA, she made it seem like this is what she saw and that there wasn't anything you can do to change the outcome. or how it came about. But then she's also the one that introduced me to Catherine Ponds. It was really strange, because at one point she'd say you can change this or that, but others not really.  That's the only one i ever really had that experience with. 

Any psychic that gets that bent out of shape is coming from pure ego and not spirit.  The ones i read with know they aren't 100% and they don't make false promises, they are down' to earth and actually really good with what they do.

As far as destiny goes, i do believe we contracted with other souls to meet and learn lessons, the thing is, soulmate doesn't mean fairytale, but usually means hard lessons so we can grow and learn from. People don't get that for the most part and that's part of the problem.

You need to stop forcing your opinions onto others. I thought that this was a board for us all to jump in and have our say? Yet most of your postings are very forceful about LOA and free will. There is no "resistance" around me. What an ignorant comment. I have had proof of things being destined. I don't rule out there being a free will but it's my choice to believe in LOA or not and you should respect that instead of forcing it onto me and then saying I'm resisting. I have a right to say that I have had proof of destiny. I'm pretty sure you gave me a reading, you told me I must do activities such as telling myself in a mirror I love myself and mirror techniques, now you say I had to let go. Well, I did let go. I talked to other guys but it never went far, so it leaned me back towards thinking of my ex and got back into readings on and off periodically over all of last year. Him coming back never happened and you blamed it on free will and not doing the LOA techniques properly when I was addicted and I had a premonition that there was absolutely no future with my ex before we split and I got addicted. I tried LOA and manifesting, I did have faith in it and it did not work for me. Please respect that. You believe in it and that's okay. But we all have a right to our say without putting others down because we disagree. We all have our own experiences and beliefs, some of us may believe in God and that's okay. Others don't. That's okay too. Let's not push down other's beliefs because it doesn't meet yours.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 10:42:41 AM by Star_01 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 10:16:22 AM »
People are allowed to disbelieve in "LOA". I've had lots of proof of it not happening. I have, however, had proof of certain things being set that I cannot change. When a reader spouts the LOA spiel or free will I find that just as discouraging. I find readers blame LOA on you for not doing the exercises properly or even thinking of somebody too much and the person "picks up on it".

Think about it, I'm sure there is someone out there who may want to reconcile with you but you certainly do not want it to happen and for no money in the world would you arrange to see them again. Yet according to LOA you can manifest someone to want you and miss you. That is a little crazy in my eyes. Some things are just meant to not be and I find it a little more realistic knowing something will or won't be for me. If LOA worked all the time for everyone, everyone would be doing it, would be happy, would get everything they wanted. What if the things that you want to manifest were supposed to manifest anyway? Some people are in really predictable situations where the ex likely does pop his head up often and it's an on and off situation deadend. You can't possibly have every single thing you want in life and so LOA can't work because imagine if we all got everything we wanted just by some exercises and positive thinking. I tried last year many exercises given by readers of LOA to manifest my ex back and he did not come back in the slightest. Yet I had a premonition that was pre-destined that we were done and that was that. And guess what that was right over any free will or LOA. I think it's much healthier to have the mindset of if this person is meant for me then they will come to me, regardless of LOA, free will whatever. I've seen plenty of posts on here about people only manifesting a guy to contact them but it goes no further than that. Idk.. I just see LOA as a blame game. "You weren't positive enough", or "you attracted these bad things". I think that's a really dangerous game to play. I could go on, but a reader is entitled to say they do or don't believe in something and if you disagree with that then not to go to them again. Simply I'm tired of hearing about free will used at every opportunity and as an excuse always like others are probably sick of hearing about free will all of the time.

LOA is more complicated than that. I follow Goddard. I don't like Abraham hicks or any other teachers tbh. LOA Deals with the notion that no one exists outside of you. So if you believe that people have their own lives and free will, that’s what will manifest. If you don’t then you’ll have an easier time manifesting. No one can manifest you, only your world exists. People can only manifest you if you believe theyre manifesting you. LOA is quite intricate and there’s a lot of reasons why it doesn’t work for people. People have conflicting beliefs and don’t even realize it. I believe in fate too but I believe both coexist.

Yeah, personally I don't believe in LOA at all. I've been blamed for thinking of someone too much or the opposite, not doing exercises on them enough or indepth when I followed exactly as I was told. I shouldn't need to do exercises to bring someone back, they should want to come back themselves to me. I believe in letting whatever happen to happen, yeah I'll have readings on them but I'll leave it as if they come back they come back, not casting spells or manifesting to get them back.

The reason why I responded on here was because that reader that WinterElf read with may have had their own experience like me where they had proof of LOA not working. I mean Yona believes in predestiny but others may not agree and other readers may believe in free will but customers won't agree. They are human and may have had their own reasoning for why they believe/don't believe in what they do/don't. Some readers believe in God and bring that into a reading and others won't believe in God etc.

You’re entitled to your beliefs but it has nothing to do with how much or how little you think of something. Neville always said that once you plant the seed it’s bound to manifest in it’s appointed hour. You can do it just once, as long as it’s properly planted. For example, you mentioned that you want people to come back on their own in their own time so in your world you appointed them free will to do whatever and created this notion of time. LOA isn’t for everyone but I’ve manifested quite a bit but I’ve also been practicing it for a long time and am still learning the best methods. For instance, Neville believes you need to plant only the seed of the desired outcome and not short term outcomes like texts because one may not correlate and drop off after the manifestation happened depending on other circumstances. Also the importance of first person visualization and I practiced doing this by seeing parts of my body like my hands in the scene and would use that to focus. There’s a lot to it and isn’t just thinking about someone. It’s your beliefs about men, that situation, that person in particular, or jobs or whatever else.

Your postings are very confusing, honestly. I don't mean to be rude but one moment you talk about predestiny and then you have written postings saying we have free will and LOA. You know my opinion of LOA and we all are allowed to our own say on here of what we believe is real. Whether it's free will, destiny or LOA. After all, none of us truly knows the full story of which is right. We can all have our own proof of LOA and destiny, free will. It's nice to have balanced views and hear other's opinions about what they think/feel.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2019, 10:22:52 AM »
how long have you been off of readings?

I haven't read since the end of June.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2019, 12:59:07 PM »
People are allowed to disbelieve in "LOA". I've had lots of proof of it not happening. I have, however, had proof of certain things being set that I cannot change. When a reader spouts the LOA spiel or free will I find that just as discouraging. I find readers blame LOA on you for not doing the exercises properly or even thinking of somebody too much and the person "picks up on it".

Think about it, I'm sure there is someone out there who may want to reconcile with you but you certainly do not want it to happen and for no money in the world would you arrange to see them again. Yet according to LOA you can manifest someone to want you and miss you. That is a little crazy in my eyes. Some things are just meant to not be and I find it a little more realistic knowing something will or won't be for me. If LOA worked all the time for everyone, everyone would be doing it, would be happy, would get everything they wanted. What if the things that you want to manifest were supposed to manifest anyway? Some people are in really predictable situations where the ex likely does pop his head up often and it's an on and off situation deadend. You can't possibly have every single thing you want in life and so LOA can't work because imagine if we all got everything we wanted just by some exercises and positive thinking. I tried last year many exercises given by readers of LOA to manifest my ex back and he did not come back in the slightest. Yet I had a premonition that was pre-destined that we were done and that was that. And guess what that was right over any free will or LOA. I think it's much healthier to have the mindset of if this person is meant for me then they will come to me, regardless of LOA, free will whatever. I've seen plenty of posts on here about people only manifesting a guy to contact them but it goes no further than that. Idk.. I just see LOA as a blame game. "You weren't positive enough", or "you attracted these bad things". I think that's a really dangerous game to play. I could go on, but a reader is entitled to say they do or don't believe in something and if you disagree with that then not to go to them again. Simply I'm tired of hearing about free will used at every opportunity and as an excuse always like others are probably sick of hearing about free will all of the time.

LOA is more complicated than that. I follow Goddard. I don't like Abraham hicks or any other teachers tbh. LOA Deals with the notion that no one exists outside of you. So if you believe that people have their own lives and free will, that’s what will manifest. If you don’t then you’ll have an easier time manifesting. No one can manifest you, only your world exists. People can only manifest you if you believe theyre manifesting you. LOA is quite intricate and there’s a lot of reasons why it doesn’t work for people. People have conflicting beliefs and don’t even realize it. I believe in fate too but I believe both coexist.

Yeah, personally I don't believe in LOA at all. I've been blamed for thinking of someone too much or the opposite, not doing exercises on them enough or indepth when I followed exactly as I was told. I shouldn't need to do exercises to bring someone back, they should want to come back themselves to me. I believe in letting whatever happen to happen, yeah I'll have readings on them but I'll leave it as if they come back they come back, not casting spells or manifesting to get them back.

The reason why I responded on here was because that reader that WinterElf read with may have had their own experience like me where they had proof of LOA not working. I mean Yona believes in predestiny but others may not agree and other readers may believe in free will but customers won't agree. They are human and may have had their own reasoning for why they believe/don't believe in what they do/don't. Some readers believe in God and bring that into a reading and others won't believe in God etc.

You’re entitled to your beliefs but it has nothing to do with how much or how little you think of something. Neville always said that once you plant the seed it’s bound to manifest in it’s appointed hour. You can do it just once, as long as it’s properly planted. For example, you mentioned that you want people to come back on their own in their own time so in your world you appointed them free will to do whatever and created this notion of time. LOA isn’t for everyone but I’ve manifested quite a bit but I’ve also been practicing it for a long time and am still learning the best methods. For instance, Neville believes you need to plant only the seed of the desired outcome and not short term outcomes like texts because one may not correlate and drop off after the manifestation happened depending on other circumstances. Also the importance of first person visualization and I practiced doing this by seeing parts of my body like my hands in the scene and would use that to focus. There’s a lot to it and isn’t just thinking about someone. It’s your beliefs about men, that situation, that person in particular, or jobs or whatever else.

Your postings are very confusing, honestly. I don't mean to be rude but one moment you talk about predestiny and then you have written postings saying we have free will and LOA. You know my opinion of LOA and we all are allowed to our own say on here of what we believe is real. Whether it's free will, destiny or LOA. After all, none of us truly knows the full story of which is right. We can all have our own proof of LOA and destiny, free will. It's nice to have balanced views and hear other's opinions about what they think/feel.

I said I believe in both but I believe they’re interlinked. I believe they can both coexist together. LOA is nothing more than basic physics. It’s always working because energy is always changing and transmuting.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2019, 02:15:22 PM »

I said I believe in both but I believe they’re interlinked. I believe they can both coexist together. LOA is nothing more than basic physics. It’s always working because energy is always changing and transmuting.

Okay that's your belief though and ours will always differ. I respect that that is what you believe in but we should probably agree to disagree on each other's beliefs as it's going around and around and keeps being repeated on both sides. I'm glad however that you have figured out what works best for you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 02:19:01 PM by Star_01 »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2019, 05:47:42 AM »
I agree with Ladya 100%, we manifest even when we are unaware. Star there is so much resistance around you, what you resist persists.  I'm not here to convince you otherwise,  I'm focused on creating a world around me that i want. And surrender and letting go are the two most important things you can do. The greater the emotional attachment the harder it is to do.  I have manifested scenes with a person that i consider to be stubborn and they planned out just like i imagined. they are stubborn because thats my belief and that's what i need to change.  Sometimes something happens that we think our manifestation isn't going to happen and that's actually the sign it is.   I was on vacation, i book the cheapest room to save money, there was another room i really wanted, but i wanted to be economical. I get to the resort and it's party central, I can't sleep, enjoy myself. I go to the manager and said if i would have know this was going to happen i would have booked a week later. She said they should have to put this on their website for people to know. She then offered me the exact room I was wanting to start with.  I didn't have a freakout or demand anything. I was just saying it would have been nice to know this ahead of time so i could plan properly. The room that i originally wanted was at the end of the property away from all of the noise.  So that little "bad" happened so i could get my end result.

I have so many examples to share. And if i go through my life, i can see how my thoughts and beliefs shaped my reality, i just wish i knew all of this before.  In my experience, the people who claim LOA doesn't work, simply aren't doing it right. They always claim that they did just as they were told and did all the work. but the thing is , even reading the posts you can feel the resistance. It's about letting it go and not holding on to the outcome. They set their intentions and try to micromange the outcome.  Letting go means letting God/Universe deliver in divine timing.  If I want a 300$ coffee maker for $100, i state my intention. (I don't do 'exercises" i just put out to the universe what i want) , And then usually within a week or two I happen upon a sale where I find it for 100$. During that time, i am not stalking ads, looking for deals, I just put it out there, and go on with my life and really forget i put it out there until i stumble upon it. And then I'll go oh yeah i manifested that! When it comes to something we are emotionally attached to, that's extremely difficult to do. And that is why it takes longer or seems to not work at all. Because we send out our intentions and still keep our focus there, then when we don't see results we get upset etc... Its when you become indifferent to the outcome that it happens. This is also why often times when we don't want a SP anymore that is when they show up, because let go of that energy, up until then we strangled it and it couldn't breathe.   I have helped enough people with this process to know it does work if done right, the trouble is people convince themselves they are when they aren't.

As far as psychics go,  out of all the ones i've ever read with, i don't recall any really being against LOA, when i ask what i can do to change the outcome, many are very receptive. I only read with my trusted three, one of which really is into the LOA. The others are but don't seem to put as much focus on it. but will give you guidance how to change things for yourself.  I remember about 20 years ago i went to this one and i loved her at the time, and this was before LOA, she made it seem like this is what she saw and that there wasn't anything you can do to change the outcome. or how it came about. But then she's also the one that introduced me to Catherine Ponds. It was really strange, because at one point she'd say you can change this or that, but others not really.  That's the only one i ever really had that experience with. 

Any psychic that gets that bent out of shape is coming from pure ego and not spirit.  The ones i read with know they aren't 100% and they don't make false promises, they are down' to earth and actually really good with what they do.

As far as destiny goes, i do believe we contracted with other souls to meet and learn lessons, the thing is, soulmate doesn't mean fairytale, but usually means hard lessons so we can grow and learn from. People don't get that for the most part and that's part of the problem.

You need to stop forcing your opinions onto others. I thought that this was a board for us all to jump in and have our say? Yet most of your postings are very forceful about LOA and free will. There is no "resistance" around me. What an ignorant comment. I have had proof of things being destined. I don't rule out there being a free will but it's my choice to believe in LOA or not and you should respect that instead of forcing it onto me and then saying I'm resisting. I have a right to say that I have had proof of destiny. I'm pretty sure you gave me a reading, you told me I must do activities such as telling myself in a mirror I love myself and mirror techniques, now you say I had to let go. Well, I did let go. I talked to other guys but it never went far, so it leaned me back towards thinking of my ex and got back into readings on and off periodically over all of last year. Him coming back never happened and you blamed it on free will and not doing the LOA techniques properly when I was addicted and I had a premonition that there was absolutely no future with my ex before we split and I got addicted. I tried LOA and manifesting, I did have faith in it and it did not work for me. Please respect that. You believe in it and that's okay. But we all have a right to our say without putting others down because we disagree. We all have our own experiences and beliefs, some of us may believe in God and that's okay. Others don't. That's okay too. Let's not push down other's beliefs because it doesn't meet yours.

Star_01: I have never spoken to you or read for you, I'm not a reader. I read tarot, not professionally. I'm not sure what your issue is with me, but i have never spoken to you outside of today. You're pretty sure? and then you're sure? Yet i have never spoken to you, maybe you're confusing my user name with one of the many psychics you've spoken to and are taking things out on me. You may not like being told there is resistance around your posts , but it's true, even in this reply it's very evident. You present your opinions strongly, if not aggressively and yet i'm forcing myself on you? I directed one sentence to you about resistance and you blow up on me for no reason. Everything is you pushed out, I'd invite you to look at why that triggered you much. I literally followed up with "I'm not here to convince you otherwise" and went to speak about the topics at hand. As i stated people often think they are letting go and staying positive and doing the right things, but they still have resistance. Just because you go on dates doesn't mean anything, because if your thought is i'm doing this so I can let go of resistance and get POI back, then that itself is a form a resistance. People often time don't understand what letting go truly is. It all starts with you, your thoughts and self love and feeling of self worth. I'd invite you to understand that this is a forum of shared opinions, just because you don't like what i say, it doesn't mean i'm forcing anything on anyone. I have not put down anyone's beliefs, I'm not sure where that even came from. But from your reactions and your written words, I would say you're not in a good place and seem like a very troubled soul and need some help. I say that with love and kindness, as i know tone gets lost in text. I hope that you find a good support network to help you through your troubles and that you find some peace. Namaste.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2019, 06:10:55 AM »

I have so many examples to share. And if i go through my life, i can see how my thoughts and beliefs shaped my reality, i just wish i knew all of this before.  In my experience, the people who claim LOA doesn't work, simply aren't doing it right. They always claim that they did just as they were told and did all the work. but the thing is , even reading the posts you can feel the resistance. It's about letting it go and not holding on to the outcome. They set their intentions and try to micromange the outcome.  Letting go means letting God/Universe deliver in divine timing. If I want a 300$ coffee maker for $100, i state my intention. (I don't do 'exercises" i just put out to the universe what i want) , And then usually within a week or two I happen upon a sale where I find it for 100$. During that time, i am not stalking ads, looking for deals, I just put it out there, and go on with my life and really forget i put it out there until i stumble upon it. And then I'll go oh yeah i manifested that! When it comes to something we are emotionally attached to, that's extremely difficult to do. And that is why it takes longer or seems to not work at all. Because we send out our intentions and still keep our focus there, then when we don't see results we get upset etc... Its when you become indifferent to the outcome that it happens. This is also why often times when we don't want a SP anymore that is when they show up, because let go of that energy, up until then we strangled it and it couldn't breathe.   I have helped enough people with this process to know it does work if done right, the trouble is people convince themselves they are when they aren't.

Lol I’m so good at manifesting sales and getting things I want at a certain price. Each time it happens, I’m still amazed as if it’s the first time lmao. It so easy to do it on things like that cause we don’t really care. It’s a fun game to play also because it helps you with the manifesting process and knowing the big things will come too. A lot of people think it doesn’t work because it doesn’t come when they want it. It will come, it’s just a matter of when and what has to fall into place before hand. When something happens along the way that I didn’t particularly want I just tell myself everything is working out perfectly and getting me to my desired outcome. Sometimes things look negative but really it’s getting you to where you want to be. If you planted the seed nothing can stop it from happening, so as long as that’s a dominant belief, it doesn’t matter what happens along the way, it will happen.

OMG me too! the running joke in my family is that I always get the last whatever it is. I got the last pair of hard to get runners in the size i needed this weekend, she thought they were all gone and went to stock room and found one pair left lol  i do contract web design, and needed a good sale on a provider, next day the 1st pick went 50% off even though they haven't had a sale in a while.  I seriously surprise myself all the time and laugh, after all these years I'm still not used to it and am at the same time.

I seriously love that you understand how all of this works, it excites me! I've looked back at my life and have seen all the things i've manifested good and bad and how they came about.  i have recently helped my good friend manifest back her POI which seemed like an impossible task, but it has now happened for her.  So i've seen it work in so many situations, it's quite exciting, i love seeing people succeed and get their happiness.

I love Goddard! Hicks, was a great starting point, there are many things i like, but Goddard makes the most sense to me. The appointed hour is what would catch me the most. So i've really just decided that i can't control anything, that i can put it out there, surrender and let go and let God do his/her thing.  That's always the hardest to do when you have an emotional attachment.  I have a friend who i co-create with, and as seasoned as my experience is, she gives me perspective on my own resistance that i don't even notice , its amazing, because its like oh crap you're right, i was doing that wrong, I need to let that go. I think the key is to be more indifferent , plant that seed and then forget about it and go on with your daily life, and just like that sale let it surprise you.  I think the hardest part is  really just relearning how you do things and how you go about them. We have all of these bad habits and don't realize how they are actually a detriment to having the life we want and can have.  I think we just need more and more examples of what resistance looks like for people to understand, most put themselves in a state of waiting instead of being and wonder why things didn't happen for them, because they put out "waiting" vibrations, so it puts them in that perpetual state.

LOL I'm tired and half asleep , i hope what i've said makes sense lol

Offline Star_01

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2019, 09:20:35 AM »

Star_01: I have never spoken to you or read for you, I'm not a reader. I read tarot, not professionally. I'm not sure what your issue is with me, but i have never spoken to you outside of today. You're pretty sure? and then you're sure? Yet i have never spoken to you, maybe you're confusing my user name with one of the many psychics you've spoken to and are taking things out on me. You may not like being told there is resistance around your posts , but it's true, even in this reply it's very evident. You present your opinions strongly, if not aggressively and yet i'm forcing myself on you? I directed one sentence to you about resistance and you blow up on me for no reason. Everything is you pushed out, I'd invite you to look at why that triggered you much. I literally followed up with "I'm not here to convince you otherwise" and went to speak about the topics at hand. As i stated people often think they are letting go and staying positive and doing the right things, but they still have resistance. Just because you go on dates doesn't mean anything, because if your thought is i'm doing this so I can let go of resistance and get POI back, then that itself is a form a resistance. People often time don't understand what letting go truly is. It all starts with you, your thoughts and self love and feeling of self worth. I'd invite you to understand that this is a forum of shared opinions, just because you don't like what i say, it doesn't mean i'm forcing anything on anyone. I have not put down anyone's beliefs, I'm not sure where that even came from. But from your reactions and your written words, I would say you're not in a good place and seem like a very troubled soul and need some help. I say that with love and kindness, as i know tone gets lost in text. I hope that you find a good support network to help you through your troubles and that you find some peace. Namaste.

You definitely have read for me, and a very poor one at that, so that's BS right there. And secondly you came on, used my username and said I'm "resisting" because I do not adhere to your beliefs. You have to respect that not everyone believes in LOA or whatever and allow others to a differed opinion without forcing your beliefs onto me. If you didn't use my username and insult me and force your beliefs onto me I wouldn't reply, I have the right to defend myself and post my views and this is exactly why I don't like LOA because people force it onto others who don't believe in it. So please allow me to post my views on here and I'll do the same to you. And saying how I'm troubled blah blah is very patronising and also another thing people who follow LOA say to others who dare disbelieve in it. Please Please don't bring my personal life and what you assume of me into this debate because it doesn't line up to yours, I believe that isn't what LOA teaches and not good karma at all. That is very wrong of you because I don't follow your forced opinions to say that my life is bad and troubled. No I am happy in believing that certain things are set in stone and will or won't be for me and I can live my life knowing whether something was or wasn't meant for me is what was meant to be. I would say you can be quite the bully if others disagree with you and have other beliefs, and quite narcy when you can't get your own way. Please stop forcing your beliefs onto me and let me to believe and follow what I choose to. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 09:28:00 AM by Star_01 »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2019, 02:42:26 PM »

You definitely have read for me, and a very poor one at that, so that's BS right there. And secondly you came on, used my username and said I'm "resisting" because I do not adhere to your beliefs. You have to respect that not everyone believes in LOA or whatever and allow others to a differed opinion without forcing your beliefs onto me. If you didn't use my username and insult me and force your beliefs onto me I wouldn't reply, I have the right to defend myself and post my views and this is exactly why I don't like LOA because people force it onto others who don't believe in it. So please allow me to post my views on here and I'll do the same to you. And saying how I'm troubled blah blah is very patronising and also another thing people who follow LOA say to others who dare disbelieve in it. Please Please don't bring my personal life and what you assume of me into this debate because it doesn't line up to yours, I believe that isn't what LOA teaches and not good karma at all. That is very wrong of you because I don't follow your forced opinions to say that my life is bad and troubled. No I am happy in believing that certain things are set in stone and will or won't be for me and I can live my life knowing whether something was or wasn't meant for me is what was meant to be. I would say you can be quite the bully if others disagree with you and have other beliefs, and quite narcy when you can't get your own way. Please stop forcing your beliefs onto me and let me to believe and follow what I choose to. Thanks.

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY INTERACTION WITH YOU OUTSIDE THIS THREAD

You are saying things that weren’t said, if anyone is being a bully and forcing things it’s you. I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror because you’re doing everything you’re accusing me of yourself. You’re actually being a bully who’s aggressive and forcing her beliefs on others.    You have some serious issue you need to work on, and I hope you get some help.  This is insanity, you’re making things out to be something they aren’t. Like you actually look for reasons to find offense.   Again you’re saying things I never said nor implied. If that’s what you’re getting out of this then YOU have to ask why you think that way and why it’s triggering you and why you’re so defensive and saying things that were never said or actions that were never made.  If anyone forces their thoughts and beliefs it’s you. Look at your other posts. Even the first one in response to Winter Elf.  Everything is you pushed out a mirror image of what you project. Your issues are with things you can’t deal with within yourself.  Don’t project that on me or anyone else.  Stop messaging me, this is. I am considering this harassment, do not engage with me anymore, I really don’t want this energy of yours. 

Offline Star_01

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 03:12:44 PM »

You are saying things that weren’t said, if anyone is being a bully and forcing things it’s you. I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror because you’re doing everything you’re accusing me of yourself. You’re actually being a bully who’s aggressive and forcing her beliefs on others.    You have some serious issue you need to work on, and I hope you get some help.  This is insanity, you’re making things out to be something they aren’t. Like you actually look for reasons to find offense.   Again you’re saying things I never said nor implied. If that’s what you’re getting out of this then YOU have to ask why you think that way and why it’s triggering you and why you’re so defensive and saying things that were never said or actions that were never made.  If anyone forces their thoughts and beliefs it’s you. Look at your other posts. Even the first one in response to Winter Elf.  Everything is you pushed out a mirror image of what you project. Your issues are with things you can’t deal with within yourself.  Don’t project that on me or anyone else.  Stop messaging me, this is. I am considering this harassment, do not engage with me anymore, I really don’t want this energy of yours.

You definitely have spoken to me personally. I can assure you you have, you told me to do mirror technique and picture myself talking to him, you used tarot cards too. And like I said, please stop contacting me about LOA and forcing your beliefs onto me. Please. Leave me. Alone. The only bully here is you insulting me and personal life because I choose to go a different way to you in my belief.

I just feel like we all should have a say without putting down others because it doesn't adhere to what we personally believe in. I don't believe in law of attraction, but I don't @ every single person who believes in it on here bleating on about how I don't believe it and have had proof otherwise. Yet I posted on here and 2 users including you @ me going on and on about LOA and you insulted me and said my life must be unhappy because I didn't believe in what you believed in. That's not cool to do. I'm actually happy to know that if a man, friend, job, home or other life opportunities are to come to me or not is what was meant or not meant for me and I don't have to do exercises or follow the laws in order to get things. I know that what will happen is meant to happen whilst I focus on me and my life.

There was a user recently who said that in her culture they do believe that things are set, and I think to go on about LOA to people who disbelieve in it is wrong. You wouldn't feel comfortable someone going on and on about God not being real when you believed in him, you have to respect religions and cultures and beliefs. If people choose to believe in whatever that's upto them but they don't have to @ me and go on about something I've already said I don't believe in. I'm not going to magically change my mind. I have actually had my own personal proof of predestined events which is why I believe in it and they weren't good predestined outcomes, either. I tried LOA and free will that readers told me to do, and thought that ex POI could change his path, I ignored my instinct and listened to these readers and none of it worked and would have been unhealthy because it would have kept me hanging on. I don't outrule there not being free will at all, but I definitely believe alot of things are set.

The reason why I replied to the OP is because surely readers are only human too and have the right to say what they believe in? Yona says "you have a predestined event coming up", yet people who don't believe in destinies don't get offended by that comment. I didn't force that WinterElf should stop believing in LOA or whatever she believes in like you are trying to do to me unsuccessfully.

I'm guessing the OP went to the reader and talked about LOA because they wanted to know if that reader followed it too. Imagine if the OP talked to the reader and said about LOA, and the reader said that they believe in it too. Then the OP knows "oh, well I've found another reader who works for me and follows what I believe in" (LOA). But the reader said she didn't follow it and if she was rude about it then yeah she could have been politer but perhaps the reader was simply saying look that's cool if you believe in it but me personally I don't and am not that kinda reader if you're looking for that sort of reading. Not everyone in the world believes in one thing, I got fed up when readers used free will all the time but I eyerolled and let it go over my head because that's their beliefs or coverup, and I know what I believe in. That was the point I was trying to make. I have every right to counter a belief or opinion without being harassed by you. Please do not contact me again, the only person harassing is you. I said my peace and you @ me, saying I'm resisting and then talking about my personal life. Of course I'm going to reply, you were pretty unfair to bring my personal life into a discussion about LOA. You are doing it again, saying extreme things like calling me crazy and unwell, yet you play the victim and say I'm the crazy one. Please post what you wish but stop contacting me. I don't wanna hear your crap.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 03:24:22 PM by Star_01 »

ladya

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2019, 05:54:27 PM »

I have so many examples to share. And if i go through my life, i can see how my thoughts and beliefs shaped my reality, i just wish i knew all of this before.  In my experience, the people who claim LOA doesn't work, simply aren't doing it right. They always claim that they did just as they were told and did all the work. but the thing is , even reading the posts you can feel the resistance. It's about letting it go and not holding on to the outcome. They set their intentions and try to micromange the outcome.  Letting go means letting God/Universe deliver in divine timing. If I want a 300$ coffee maker for $100, i state my intention. (I don't do 'exercises" i just put out to the universe what i want) , And then usually within a week or two I happen upon a sale where I find it for 100$. During that time, i am not stalking ads, looking for deals, I just put it out there, and go on with my life and really forget i put it out there until i stumble upon it. And then I'll go oh yeah i manifested that! When it comes to something we are emotionally attached to, that's extremely difficult to do. And that is why it takes longer or seems to not work at all. Because we send out our intentions and still keep our focus there, then when we don't see results we get upset etc... Its when you become indifferent to the outcome that it happens. This is also why often times when we don't want a SP anymore that is when they show up, because let go of that energy, up until then we strangled it and it couldn't breathe.   I have helped enough people with this process to know it does work if done right, the trouble is people convince themselves they are when they aren't.

Lol I’m so good at manifesting sales and getting things I want at a certain price. Each time it happens, I’m still amazed as if it’s the first time lmao. It so easy to do it on things like that cause we don’t really care. It’s a fun game to play also because it helps you with the manifesting process and knowing the big things will come too. A lot of people think it doesn’t work because it doesn’t come when they want it. It will come, it’s just a matter of when and what has to fall into place before hand. When something happens along the way that I didn’t particularly want I just tell myself everything is working out perfectly and getting me to my desired outcome. Sometimes things look negative but really it’s getting you to where you want to be. If you planted the seed nothing can stop it from happening, so as long as that’s a dominant belief, it doesn’t matter what happens along the way, it will happen.

OMG me too! the running joke in my family is that I always get the last whatever it is. I got the last pair of hard to get runners in the size i needed this weekend, she thought they were all gone and went to stock room and found one pair left lol  i do contract web design, and needed a good sale on a provider, next day the 1st pick went 50% off even though they haven't had a sale in a while.  I seriously surprise myself all the time and laugh, after all these years I'm still not used to it and am at the same time.

I seriously love that you understand how all of this works, it excites me! I've looked back at my life and have seen all the things i've manifested good and bad and how they came about.  i have recently helped my good friend manifest back her POI which seemed like an impossible task, but it has now happened for her.  So i've seen it work in so many situations, it's quite exciting, i love seeing people succeed and get their happiness.

I love Goddard! Hicks, was a great starting point, there are many things i like, but Goddard makes the most sense to me. The appointed hour is what would catch me the most. So i've really just decided that i can't control anything, that i can put it out there, surrender and let go and let God do his/her thing.  That's always the hardest to do when you have an emotional attachment.  I have a friend who i co-create with, and as seasoned as my experience is, she gives me perspective on my own resistance that i don't even notice , its amazing, because its like oh crap you're right, i was doing that wrong, I need to let that go. I think the key is to be more indifferent , plant that seed and then forget about it and go on with your daily life, and just like that sale let it surprise you.  I think the hardest part is  really just relearning how you do things and how you go about them. We have all of these bad habits and don't realize how they are actually a detriment to having the life we want and can have.  I think we just need more and more examples of what resistance looks like for people to understand, most put themselves in a state of waiting instead of being and wonder why things didn't happen for them, because they put out "waiting" vibrations, so it puts them in that perpetual state.

LOL I'm tired and half asleep , i hope what i've said makes sense lol

HAHA that's amazing. I love helping people manifest it makes me so happy when things actually come to fruition. I agree the relearning and letting the need to micromanage has been the hardest thing for me. Its gotten a lot easier though. I love neville because he doesn't say you have to be in a certain state to attract anything which i agree with. you can be depressed about one thing but manifest something else because they're unrelated. i feel dominant beliefs and thoughts along with the feelings attached are the major driver when it comes to manifesting. well if you need anyone to co-create with, Id love to participate. i haven't really found someone to do it with.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2019, 07:47:12 PM »

You definitely have spoken to me personally. I can assure you you have, you told me to do mirror technique and picture myself talking to him, you used tarot cards too. And like I said, please stop contacting me about LOA and forcing your beliefs onto me. Please. Leave me. Alone. The only bully here is you insulting me and personal life because I choose to go a different way to you in my belief.

I just feel like we all should have a say without putting down others because it doesn't adhere to what we personally believe in. I don't believe in law of attraction, but I don't @ every single person who believes in it on here bleating on about how I don't believe it and have had proof otherwise. Yet I posted on here and 2 users including you @ me going on and on about LOA and you insulted me and said my life must be unhappy because I didn't believe in what you believed in. That's not cool to do. I'm actually happy to know that if a man, friend, job, home or other life opportunities are to come to me or not is what was meant or not meant for me and I don't have to do exercises or follow the laws in order to get things. I know that what will happen is meant to happen whilst I focus on me and my life.

There was a user recently who said that in her culture they do believe that things are set, and I think to go on about LOA to people who disbelieve in it is wrong. You wouldn't feel comfortable someone going on and on about God not being real when you believed in him, you have to respect religions and cultures and beliefs. If people choose to believe in whatever that's upto them but they don't have to @ me and go on about something I've already said I don't believe in. I'm not going to magically change my mind. I have actually had my own personal proof of predestined events which is why I believe in it and they weren't good predestined outcomes, either. I tried LOA and free will that readers told me to do, and thought that ex POI could change his path, I ignored my instinct and listened to these readers and none of it worked and would have been unhealthy because it would have kept me hanging on. I don't outrule there not being free will at all, but I definitely believe alot of things are set.

The reason why I replied to the OP is because surely readers are only human too and have the right to say what they believe in? Yona says "you have a predestined event coming up", yet people who don't believe in destinies don't get offended by that comment. I didn't force that WinterElf should stop believing in LOA or whatever she believes in like you are trying to do to me unsuccessfully.

I'm guessing the OP went to the reader and talked about LOA because they wanted to know if that reader followed it too. Imagine if the OP talked to the reader and said about LOA, and the reader said that they believe in it too. Then the OP knows "oh, well I've found another reader who works for me and follows what I believe in" (LOA). But the reader said she didn't follow it and if she was rude about it then yeah she could have been politer but perhaps the reader was simply saying look that's cool if you believe in it but me personally I don't and am not that kinda reader if you're looking for that sort of reading. Not everyone in the world believes in one thing, I got fed up when readers used free will all the time but I eyerolled and let it go over my head because that's their beliefs or coverup, and I know what I believe in. That was the point I was trying to make. I have every right to counter a belief or opinion without being harassed by you. Please do not contact me again, the only person harassing is you. I said my peace and you @ me, saying I'm resisting and then talking about my personal life. Of course I'm going to reply, you were pretty unfair to bring my personal life into a discussion about LOA. You are doing it again, saying extreme things like calling me crazy and unwell, yet you play the victim and say I'm the crazy one. Please post what you wish but stop contacting me. I don't wanna hear your crap.

Look you're the one that keeps quoting me and going on, I HAVE NEVER READ FOR YOU AND I"M NOT A READER I wouldn't have told you to use a mirror technique because i only found out what that was from Winter Elfs post the other day. Please stop lying and making up stories. I have no conversations with you in my in box, I have never spoken to you.  NO ONE IS PLAYING victim except for YOU. You things people say around to what isn't true.  No one said you don't have a right to counter a belief, just like i have a right to say and believe what i do. Seems like based on your logic the only person allowed to reply with their beliefs is you, anyone else who disagrees with you is a bully and forcing things on you. I never call you crazy, but with these false accusations it's starting to sound like it.  I have not contacted you, I have not PMd you i have no interactions outside this thread and Admin can verify that.  I didn't bring in your personal life, you brought it in and i replied to you. Do you not even read what you write? You brought up dating your other men etc and things not working as a reply to me.  STOP FABRICATING the truth and twisting it around to what was not said. Good day, as i said what you're writing is not only harassment but flat out lies. You've been a member here for a couple of months this is the first time i've ever interacted with you.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2019, 07:50:03 PM »

Look you're the one that keeps quoting me and going on, I HAVE NEVER READ FOR YOU AND I"M NOT A READER I wouldn't have told you to use a mirror technique because i only found out what that was from Winter Elfs post the other day. Please stop lying and making up stories. I have no conversations with you in my in box, I have never spoken to you.  NO ONE IS PLAYING victim except for YOU. You things people say around to what isn't true.  No one said you don't have a right to counter a belief, just like i have a right to say and believe what i do. Seems like based on your logic the only person allowed to reply with their beliefs is you, anyone else who disagrees with you is a bully and forcing things on you. I never call you crazy, but with these false accusations it's starting to sound like it.  I have not contacted you, I have not PMd you i have no interactions outside this thread and Admin can verify that.  I didn't bring in your personal life, you brought it in and i replied to you. Do you not even read what you write? You brought up dating your other men etc and things not working as a reply to me.  STOP FABRICATING the truth and twisting it around to what was not said. Good day, as i said what you're writing is not only harassment but flat out lies. You've been a member here for a couple of months this is the first time i've ever interacted with you.

You definitely got personal with me just for disagreeing with you, and now someone else has recognised it so it isn't me "going mad". I have never on this board said to anybody you should stop believing in LOA and if you don't believe what I do you're unhappy in life and need help. That was going too far. We are all bound to have disagreements on here but you took it that extra mile and talked about me personally when there was no need to. You don't know me or my life outside of a board and we can all surely disagree without getting nasty? If you read further back I told WinterElf that I don't want her to stop believing in what she chooses to and that's her choice but readers are going to have differed opinions and explained why the reader may not agree to LOA and may have got a little tetchy. That was the whole point of the question of this thread. You came on, mentioned my name rambling on about LOA to me and getting personal, I specifically said multiple times I'm not interested and to please respect my views and you did not respect that. You've put me off of any openness to the subject even more with your forceful ways and you do come over as rather opinionated. I accept I can be opinionated, but I've let people post on this specified thread and the specified LOA threads on this board about their personal views and not attacked them. You have to remember that this is a board for multiple people to have a varied say and if you check out my postings I have only replied to users about LOA on here when LadyA and you @ me about it, so I responded. Like I said, let's just put this bed as we can argue and argue because neither of us will change the other's opinion and agree to respectfully disagree with each other. Please stop being personal then playing innocent and accusing me of being the crazy one. Please just stop. The discussion is done. I get your views and you get mine. Let's both leave each other alone.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 08:05:52 PM by Star_01 »

anything