Author Topic: immense guilt  (Read 756 times)

WinterElf

immense guilt
« on: August 31, 2019, 06:12:00 AM »
Please if you can and you are not really addicted to them, stay away. If you are addicted to psychics, I know it is not easy to stay away.

Looking back on this year of predictions, it has lead me on a rollercoaster of ups and downs and eventually losing out on a relationship because i trusted them. They got small things right and it led me to believe their horror stories to the point of it actually manifesting something i did not want.  I really feel like it is demonic. 

They were able to predict my POI coming into my life... but as time went by the readings got worse and worse. I would be like ," Didnt you say that this was the guy and the relationship i would be in back in December? why is he not the one for me and is a player?  YOu were able to describe his physical appearance down to a T  before i even knew him and you said it would work out and now you say he is not the one?"

THen the psychic would say that people change etc but she is sure about the next person. OMG give me a fcking break. Seriously??? 

If i had just avoided them and spent all that money i had used for psychic readings on myself/clothes/beauty/travel, I am sure POI and i would be doing a whole lot better.   ANd the cards keep changing but they rarely go back to positive after a negative. 

I will never ever go to them for another POI.  Whatever they tap into brings confusion and really bad luck down the line.