Author Topic: Taking life into my own hands  (Read 1058 times)

Lovefash67

Taking life into my own hands
« on: August 30, 2019, 01:51:59 PM »
I have decided that I am done with continuously being disappointed by psychics,men, work, and just life in general. All the psychics that Ive read with have said that my next relationship I will not find the person on a dating app but in everyday life . This thought took up my mind that I started to really believe that there was no point in using dating apps because 1)I wasn’t find anyone that I found interesting and 2)because psychics said I wouldn’t find anyone on there so why try? But why should I live my life that way, it like I’m trying to make the predictions happen. Why should I entertain a man who has a gf because a psychic said we had a connection and will be together that doesn’t make any sense. Why not just grab a hold of my life and do things that will give me what I want love, money , freedom, and happiness . I finally decided to get myself therapy which will really help me work on myself. I am so use to giving other people therapy but as a therapist I never really worked on my own issues which has caused me depression anxiety and the need to look to other people and things for happiness . I don’t want to live myself another how a psychic predicts my life will be . I want to live my life the way I believe is best for me to live it

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Taking life into my own hands
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 01:44:44 AM »
Lovefash, I have followed your story for a while because your dynamics with Yona are interesting. It seems she can be really right for you or really wrong but the timing is all over the place.

I think therapy has helped me from falling into a bigger hole than I would have been in had I not.

I know it isn’t for everyone, but whatever is healing and peaceful for someone, whether it’s vacationing, yoga, ant farming, lol whatever, go for it.

I’m happy for you. You’re the real investment.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 12:08:27 PM »
Lovefash, I have followed your story for a while because your dynamics with Yona are interesting. It seems she can be really right for you or really wrong but the timing is all over the place.

I think therapy has helped me from falling into a bigger hole than I would have been in had I not.

I know it isn’t for everyone, but whatever is healing and peaceful for someone, whether it’s vacationing, yoga, ant farming, lol whatever, go for it.

I’m happy for you. You’re the real investment.
Thank you so much SB! I have my first therapy session today and I will be getting a reading with Yona  in October after that I’m done

Offline ES1281

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 05:27:15 PM »
Hi Lovefash

Thanks for your reply on my posts.
I wish you will feel better after therapy and Yona will give you an accurate reading.