Author Topic: Acts of God and Mother Nature  (Read 2075 times)

Yaz88

Acts of God and Mother Nature
« on: August 30, 2019, 01:33:06 AM »
Here it goes!  Does anyone know of a psychic that can predict the path of a storm or who can tell the outcome?  Yup, it’s hurricane season, one is coming, and I live in FL. 😭😭😭

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Acts of God and Mother Nature
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 03:36:16 AM »
Here it goes!  Does anyone know of a psychic that can predict the path of a storm or who can tell the outcome?  Yup, it’s hurricane season, one is coming, and I live in FL. 😭😭😭

I would definitely not trust any psychic on that. Nor spend your resources on one for this.  Sorry, just my opinion.  But in this case I think you just need to have to take all the precautions you can, have a plan in place for safety, and hope for the best.  Praying for you you will be safe, and that all will be safe with the least destruction possible. Sending love!

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 03:58:28 AM »

I would definitely not trust any psychic on that. Nor spend your resources on one for this.  Sorry, just my opinion.  But in this case I think you just need to have to take all the precautions you can, have a plan in place for safety, and hope for the best.  Praying for you you will be safe, and that all will be safe with the least destruction possible. Sending love!

Thank you so much!  I’m definitely not going to “trust” a psychic with this type of a situation or spend time and money calling them.  I guess I’m just curious if accuracy is improved when it comes to weather (which has no free will or emotions) compared to people.  I’m very much of the mindset that we are all the masters of our own destiny and any spiritual inclinations must be grounded with practicality and prudence.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 04:06:01 PM »
Joni patry

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 04:22:55 AM »
Joni patry

Thanks a bunch! 

anything