Author Topic: My first POI and who got it right and wrong  (Read 5650 times)

Offline maggs30

My first POI and who got it right and wrong
« on: August 27, 2019, 09:27:39 PM »
Keep in mind these are people I read with mostly before I found this board. 30ish or so psychics and I think 3ish got it right. This is not even the complete list just the phone readings I took notes on. The rest are in chat transcripts that I honestly don't feel like going through. Its all more of the same fairy tales.

Wrong list- he never contacted me, returned, or married me. No contact since Dec 2018 saw him in passing last April 2019

Michelle Knight Psychics

Eileen he is coming back May or June

Keen

Keith Michell - coming back May

Cindy - like $20 a minute called he was flirting with a blonde co worker but said he would come back

Jeekers - June nope

Eli Casey - May or June wants marriage nope

Lilliesheart - June or July nope

Ancestor of light - May nope

White Angelica - July or Aug nope

Diane - sorry didn't write her full name 7-10 days LOL nope

Rayna - meant to be together nope hell no I hope not

Gabriel - end of Mar nope job change in Apr nope

Elle - marriage hell no 2nd call a month later he was still coming back nope

Jo Starks - coming back nope 2 months later coming back still nope I hope he doesn't.

Norah - mid May nope wants to marry me hell no I hope not

Brittany - ridiculous price I am embarrassed I paid 2 wks for contact nope marriage 2021 please God no

Jeanne - July nope

Monique empath - coming back he loves me nope

Penny - why did I pay that per minute? Loves me coming back nope

Geneive - Aug Sept solid relationship nope

Arch Angel - send me $800 for candles or he won't come back till Jan 2020 no lady I'm not insane.

Abundant Visions site

Catrinas spiritual - returning in 30 days nope

50/50 or mixed energy? 180 flip?

Sandare - keen - said he was coming back then a month later said no so was she correct the second time or guessing? Your guess is as good as mine.

Sacred Path - keen - said he is coming back but I catch him in missteps nope didn't happen. Said someone new in Aug/Sept that will be committed to me. We will see Sept hasn't ended yet.

Emma Jane - own site -coming back in May then described stuff that fits current a lot better. We started dating in May

Joannas Gift - keen - said he's coming back in Aug. Nope. 8 months to stable hmm described my current 2 weeks ago still says the ex is coming back but new one is the one.

Yona - own site - meant for each other have patience part of my future. Nope but she still sees the same energy and described current on the last top up. Can I send her a picture and be like yo is this the right dude this time?

Infinate Star - keen - no relationship but a long talk and closure nope flipped during that reading and said oh wait he is coming back nope

These could have been good guesses or they have a gift. Your guess is as good as mine.

Indigo - Gaylee Abundent Visions site - never coming back truth

Spirit minded - keen - never coming back truth someone new in 7. 7ish weeks later I started dating current.

Bernadettes Vision - keen - never coming back truth.

So take it for what you can. It was a lot of low quality readers and fairy tales. I do not suggest anyone from the wrong list. They didn't get current past future nothing. Just fairy tales.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 10:03:10 PM by maggs30 »

Offline lp1111

Re: My first POI and who got it right and wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 09:44:09 PM »
So Gaylene got it wrong?

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 09:50:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Maggs!!!

Lovefash67

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 10:01:47 PM »
I’m sorry I’m confused , so Yona was wrong ?

ladya

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 10:11:26 PM »
So Gaylene got it wrong?

Seems like she was one of the few that was accurate look where she wrote Indio. I think she meant to put Gaylene after.

Offline username1111

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 10:24:58 PM »
So Gaylene got it wrong?

Seems like she was one of the few that was accurate look where she wrote Indio. I think she meant to put Gaylene after.

No I think she is referring to another psychic from Gaylene's website

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 10:29:50 PM »
and wow I had to fix all my typos since I'm typing on my phone. I read with two from Gaylenes site but not with Gaylene on the ex POI. I have only read with her on the new one that is current and she has predictions pending.

Yona I think mixed energies. She sees a guy and in Feb she said big changes in 3 to 4 months and exactly to the day 3 months later I started dating the current. She sees a specific scene that Leanne sees also. So I think Yona thought ex was who she was seeing. I really want to send her a picture and be like is this the guy in the Crystal ball because you're killing me here mixing people up 😂

Offline maggs30

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 10:37:22 PM »
She definitely mixed energies but if you have no specific person in mind she sees amazing detailed things. She just doesn't always know who it will be with. She is very gifted.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 10:47:30 PM »
That's the spot I am at too. God put me where o am and put me through things to get to where I am. I have to trust his timing. I have slowed down reading now after some horrendous binges between May and now since my issues with current are in large part do to my insecurities and the timung is off. We don't have the time in our schedules to make something solid and we are both working to get these things under control. My insecurities his insecurities and the fact we both work like dogs. Him 90 hours a week and me 60 hours a week on different shifts. I get off work when he's asleep now. It sucks but my gut and heart say we can stabilize so I need to stop calling psychics. Besides Kisha Leanne Yona and a couple others I trust but just spread out. I was calling 3 or 4 a day at one point. 😭😰

Offline lp1111

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2019, 01:19:13 AM »
Ahh ok, thanks guys for the clarification.

I still have predictions pending with both Gaylene and Yona. I’m hoping it plays out how they see and how I’m expecting, but I guess that’s to be determined!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 02:51:18 AM »
I have so much pending with current and with higher quality readers. I'm trying not to stress it. Although damn in Yona and Gaylene and Cookie and Kisha and Anne better be right. 😂 the only things that have come through on the current are small predictions that have to do with arguments but they all still say we stick together. One day I hope I can start a new post with more right than wrong.