Author Topic: Elizabeth of the light  (Read 9061 times)

Offline spicychickpea

Elizabeth of the light
« on: August 29, 2019, 11:16:48 AM »
Any thoughts on her? Is she accurate for what going on currently?

Offline joyjoy

Re: Elizabeth of the light
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 03:10:37 PM »
I read with her in 2018 about my then POI and she nailed it.  I read with her recently and she was inline with what everyone else is saying.  We will see.  Seemed direct and to the point.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 05:26:53 PM »
God I hate her. She's insanely negative and her answers aren't inline with my other readers at all

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 05:54:36 PM »
God I hate her. She's insanely negative and her answers aren't inline with my other readers at all

I SECOND THIS.  I just went to her, and it was complete opposite of other readers and she hung up on me. I went down the rabbit home for an hour and half because of her. She isn’t in my 3-4 (list of people i trust on keen) at the moment list and I shouldn’t have read with her. Waste of money
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 05:58:24 PM by Lo12345 »

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 12:13:25 AM »
Right ofc!!!

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 12:06:52 AM »

I can’t agree with this enough! At the time my POI and I were broken up but not really. I asked if she saw us reconciling romantically, and she said no. I asked if she meant in present time or even til the end of the year (Reading was in February), and she said forever. She not only said we wouldn’t reconcile but that he HATED me (which I knew wasn’t true because we’d hung out a day or two prior). I do remember calling her when I was upset and had high anxiety so she played off my fears. Do not waste your money on her. There’s better advisors out there.

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 11:29:51 PM »
I couldn’t say if she’s accurate or not because the timeframe she gave me is still a few weeks out. She didn’t provide much information though and when I asked for more she asked me what else I want to know?? And it’s like... well obviously more information on the situation I asked about. But then the chat got disconnected and I couldn’t be bothered calling back.

Offline akattack

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2019, 09:43:31 AM »

I can’t agree with this enough! At the time my POI and I were broken up but not really. I asked if she saw us reconciling romantically, and she said no. I asked if she meant in present time or even til the end of the year (Reading was in February), and she said forever. She not only said we wouldn’t reconcile but that he HATED me (which I knew wasn’t true because we’d hung out a day or two prior). I do remember calling her when I was upset and had high anxiety so she played off my fears. Do not waste your money on her. There’s better advisors out there.

She has given me so much anxiety in the past. I read with her maybe twice and both times she went on to say how my POI doesn't care about me or like me in anyway. And I know this is not true at all. She is extremely negative. She even hung up on me both times before I could clarify anything leaving me in more anxiety.

Offline akattack

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 04:26:06 PM »
This makes so much sense. She always leaves the chat so we can't give her a feedback. Overall she has been wrong for me and I do not recommend.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2021, 11:53:14 AM »
Agree with most the people’s feedback. She is negative as well as inaccurate. She tries to cut call before 3 minutes similar like Nicole

Offline Truth33

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2023, 12:39:02 AM »
I had the same experience with Elizabeth of the Light.  Very negative, inaccurate and very rudely cut the chat short.  I would recommend staying far away from her.
Also, I noticed her reviews on Keen are repeats from the same people.  She is doing something dishonest to show good reviews.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2023, 05:31:16 PM »
I had the same experience. She said I don’t see things changing. Luckily she was wrong.

Offline Army

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2023, 10:09:16 AM »
My reading with her a year and half ago was very generic too.. positive friendship reading and she said alot of “Truth” “Truth” Truth” in her words.. I wonder what she would of said if I rang and said he was my boyfriend?

Offline Mina

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2023, 04:56:30 AM »
I had the same experience with Elizabeth of the Light.  Very negative, inaccurate and very rudely cut the chat short.  I would recommend staying far away from her.
Also, I noticed her reviews on Keen are repeats from the same people.  She is doing something dishonest to show good reviews.

I agree!!! They’re something really fishy with her reviews. They’re either friends or other reader or bought. It’s been years since I read with her but she would get into this cycle of not accepting your call, and if she did would disconnect within 3 min (to avoid ANY kind of feedback), then avoid taking your call and would repeat this cycle.

Offline FishwithScorpie

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2023, 01:05:11 PM »
I thought it was just me! Insanely negative...every reading I've had except for one.

And that one wasn't positive either. Happy to read I'm not the only one who had this vibe. Yes, she also hung up before 3 minutes.