Author Topic: Any Accurate Psychics on Live Person?  (Read 9982 times)

Offline Mimi

Any Accurate Psychics on Live Person?
« on: January 30, 2012, 06:29:11 AM »
Hi,

Are there any accurate psychics on live person?

Offline admin

• Administrator
Re: Any Accurate Psychics on Live Person?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 06:40:48 AM »
I used the Live Person chat for many months, but one day a reader typed the same exact thing as she did in our previous conversation, by the letter, so then I realized she was copying and pasting.  I asked them for a refund and they wouldn't refund me even though the proof was there (they had records of the chats).   So I filed a charge back and got my money that way, but then they blocked me from using their site.  Some of their readers seemed good, but the management is horrible from my experience.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »
We've had readings there, a few years ago but, we stopped after the advisor we go to quit using their site because she saw that the company didn't treat the client well and she was ripped off by them also.

We lost our internet connection and had to reboot our computer and the site kept charging us for up to 5 minutes after we left the chat room. We and our advisor contacted them and informed them when the session stopped and they still didn't reimburse us, she ended up reimbursing us though.  None of us should have had to do it that way.

There's good advisors on there but, we don't trust the system or their offices just like Admin said above.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 12:24:38 AM »
Anyone tried Inspired Within on Kasamba? How accurate is she?

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 10:40:56 AM »
My exp one got details right every now and then but over all predictions have been wrong

One person was right and has not logged on in over two years. I was so mad because I wanted an update. They had been accurate so much but at the time didn’t log in often until one day they stopped.

Haven’t gotten a reading there in a couple years. A lot of those same ones are also on bitwine.

Offline garima

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2022, 07:44:55 PM »
There is this reader called spiritual advisor John . I read with him 2019 . He told me I would have someone come into my life April 2020. That I will get engaged and married 2021 and 2022. Well , my ex bf came back to me April end 2020z. We got engaged october 2021 ( and got registered marriage done ) and now feb 2022 we are getting the traditional marriage done with family and friends .

But this guy is crazy steep . 18.50$ . I did have a reading again with him this month regarding my career .let’s see