Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 2924 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Mattie
« on: August 23, 2019, 04:40:15 PM »
 I read recently with Mattie, because of all the hype about her. Not sure what to take of the reading, 1st off she says can I have your birthdate she wanted to see if we have a connection.  So I gave it to her, she was not picking up anything really, she did say my job will eventually give me more time to do something on my own, and that I would receive an inheritance in my 60's, other than that, that's all. Wondering what other people thought of her.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 05:46:12 PM »
I read recently with Mattie, because of all the hype about her. Not sure what to take of the reading, 1st off she says can I have your birthdate she wanted to see if we have a connection.  So I gave it to her, she was not picking up anything really, she did say my job will eventually give me more time to do something on my own, and that I would receive an inheritance in my 60's, other than that, that's all. Wondering what other people thought of her.

Somewhere in this thread back in April, I voiced how I thought - I was very disappointed in what she picked up for me because it was all over the place.
Thank goodness I had a recording of it and looking back Every single thing she mentioned happened.
I think I just wasn't used to her reading style.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 01:19:05 AM »
Thanks Sparkle, not sure, she even admitted she did not have a connection with me, but tried anyways. She said I was psychic myself.  May I ask if your call was regarding relationships. My call was about kids and work.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 01:33:47 AM »
I heard that psychics on CP start off at 42. cents a minutes. The higher paid ones make a lot more. So at .32 cents a minute for a full hour that 25.20 an hour while working from home. Now imagine what the top earners make an hour. I would imagine double the 25.20 if not more. Riley is a another psychic who hails from England, personally I thought she was better than Mattie, I know everyone connects differently.  She is not as much as Mattie, but it's the wee hours of the morning in the U.S. Mattie in the very beginning told me she was not getting a connection with me, she said I was psychic, and needed my birthdate. Even after that it was tough, I called about kids and work, her answers where more personal than predictions. Riley did not need my birthdate, just asked for my first name, and off she went. Not trying to sway, just giving my experience.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 05:01:21 PM »
Thanks Sparkle, not sure, she even admitted she did not have a connection with me, but tried anyways. She said I was psychic myself.  May I ask if your call was regarding relationships. My call was about kids and work.

I think I did a general reading - but she mainly picked up relationship stuff with work sprinkled in

anything