Author Topic: Help with my own psychic skills  (Read 1063 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Help with my own psychic skills
« on: August 29, 2019, 01:44:29 PM »
I've come to the conclusion that my own empath skills are getting stronger.  It's becoming a real problem in my relationships because no matter what a person says I know how they feel, and that's confusing. I'm posting here because I'd like to find a chat room with other empaths and psychics who are just trying to figure out their skills.  I did find some chat rooms through searching but I can't tell if they will be active or useful. I'm also open to any other suggestions, like books and websites. Thank You!

Offline Girly1998

Re: Help with my own psychic skills
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 04:54:39 PM »
I would love (at least I think) this ability along with strengthening intuition. I’m absolutely clueless over here

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Help with my own psychic skills
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 11:40:06 PM »
Girly1998, you don't want this, trust me.  It's not pleasant and I don't think I'll be able to have many friends in the future.
StillTired, oddly for me, the light, perfume, sound sensitivity came first,  my family all knows that I'll freak out if they turn the lights on in the house before dusk, and perfumed anything is not allowed, also the fabrics, can we talk about how uncomfortable anything polyester is? I can only wear cotton clothing for the most part.
sometimes your sensitivity can make things seem bigger or worse than they ar
that's good advice, something I didn't think of.  It makes sense because I'm experiencing so much sensitivity psychically things are being blown out of proportion around me.
narcissists
Yuck! I have one trying to destroy my reputation right now, fun times!
People will become aware of things inside themselves just because you are there and you can see it in them.
OMG! Nooooooo this! this! is why I can't keep new friends, they all seem to decide I'm bad or wrong or messed up in some way, but it might be just them? wow! just wow!
Total strangers may think they know you or you seem familiar to them.
I always wondered what it was about me that people seem to recognize me even if they have only seen me once.  I thought I just stood out as an unusual beauty  ;D
 Thank You! I'm going to check out that book. 

anything