Author Topic: Psychics who can predict hypothetical outcomes?  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Psychics who can predict hypothetical outcomes?
« on: August 23, 2019, 07:11:22 PM »
I have read with many psychics who seem to pick up current and some who give me realistic predictions. I'm wondering if you guys have ever had someone give advice for how to get the outcome you want and had it work?

I mean if you ask "what if I did this" or "what would happen if I say that" and they accurately told you what would happen in that case?

I really need advice for how to change the dynamic with POI.

Any help would be much appreciated!

HH

Offline Star_01

Re: Psychics who can predict hypothetical outcomes?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 07:41:20 PM »
I find an accurate reading would already have those answers for you. If I ask what I could do to change things in my experience it turned into opinion and advice/guesswork. An example, AI said in my email with no info off of me that the person would come back but in order for things to work out we would both need to work on our communication and she explained that which was correct. Yona also gave advice without me saying anything about what I could do to make my life more colourful and busy. I didn't need to give either any info, they picked this up themselves.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 08:02:14 PM »
I find an accurate reading would already have those answers for you. If I ask what I could do to change things in my experience it turned into opinion and advice/guesswork. An example, AI said in my email with no info off of me that the person would come back but in order for things to work out we would both need to work on our communication and she explained that which was correct. Yona also gave advice without me saying anything about what I could do to make my life more colourful and busy. I didn't need to give either any info, they picked this up themselves.

I see what you mean. I guess I'm afraid to put something risky into motion if it means he'll run away. I don't want to scare him away but I need some changes. I guess I want a heads up on what his reaction might be or if it's not a good time.

I thought about asking AV since she's so good with cardd. Do you like her for advice?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 08:24:46 PM »

I see what you mean. I guess I'm afraid to put something risky into motion if it means he'll run away. I don't want to scare him away but I need some changes. I guess I want a heads up on what his reaction might be or if it's not a good time.

I thought about asking AV since she's so good with cardd. Do you like her for advice?

Sorry, who is AV?

I think that one of the best important things in relationships are communication and if you're unhappy with something or want changes to speak to each other about it. I know that you're wanting answers about psychics helping, but what if a psychic gives you advice and it's wrong and makes things worse? It's better to lay your cards out on the table with your guy and talk about the situation and what you both want out of it?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 08:55:44 PM »

Sorry, who is AV?

I think that one of the best important things in relationships are communication and if you're unhappy with something or want changes to speak to each other about it. I know that you're wanting answers about psychics helping, but what if a psychic gives you advice and it's wrong and makes things worse? It's better to lay your cards out on the table with your guy and talk about the situation and what you both want out of it?

Abundant Visions/Gaylene?

Oh sorry I've never tried her before.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 09:42:58 PM »

Sorry, who is AV?

Abundant Visions/Gaylene?

Oh sorry I've never tried her before.

No worries, thats the only reader i could thing of with those initials so i just threw it out there haha

Lol thank you, the initials make sense now  :)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 11:01:04 PM »
I know you're right Star. Thanks for the solid advice. Oracle indigo once told me he'll keep me at arms length as long as I let him and I need to voice my interests and what I need and tell him step up or stay away until he's ready.

I guess cutting off contact altogether sounds harsh but tbh I've given him so many chances to be a better guy and he's failed me. Maybe puting my cards down is best, wherever the pieces may fall.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2019, 03:51:13 AM »
I know you're right Star. Thanks for the solid advice. Oracle indigo once told me he'll keep me at arms length as long as I let him and I need to voice my interests and what I need and tell him step up or stay away until he's ready.

I guess cutting off contact altogether sounds harsh but tbh I've given him so many chances to be a better guy and he's failed me. Maybe puting my cards down is best, wherever the pieces may fall.

You're welcome. I think it would be better to take control yourself rather than rely on readers as you said yourself you have given him lots of chances to change and fix things and if he isn't ready to step upto the mark then that's when you have to decide for yourself if you wanna continue your energy with this person or not. Maybe when you stand upto this person and say how you truly feel he may think "shit I may lose her she is beginning to get fed up" and change his ways and hopefully grow up. Good luck.