Author Topic: Sophia Sees  (Read 5051 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Sophia Sees
« on: April 21, 2014, 11:35:43 AM »
Has anyone read with her? I read with her in 2012 but can't find my notes but I think she was good.

Offline bstalling

Re: Sophia Sees
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 06:56:31 PM »
She was vague and all-around innacurate about work issues over a year ago. Took too long to get to the point, too.

Offline pearlgirl

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 05:58:54 AM »
please don't waste your money. She was awful and really not accurate not to mention a lot of red flags regarding her behavior. Very controlling and not intuitive at all.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 06:31:28 AM »
please don't waste your money. She was awful and really not accurate not to mention a lot of red flags regarding her behavior. Very controlling and not intuitive at all.

I could not disagree more strongly with the statement "not intuitive at all".
I just read with her and she positively blew my mind with specifics...I did not have to say anything. I'd say intuitive--on steroids!

She goes by The Gifted Messenger now, but references her "Sofia sees" name on her page.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 01:44:52 AM »
Does anyone have any updates on this advisor?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 06:03:23 AM »
terrible

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 07:25:33 AM »
terrible
do you wish to elaborate on what “terrible “ means?
She has great reviews on Keen not that it means reviews are indicative of a good advisor.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 01:47:41 PM »
Well the people who stated Sophia was terrible were right wish i had listened and saved my money she was not only awful but rude and agressive.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2019, 10:59:47 PM »
What happened with Sophia? I'm curious because she really amazed me with the super specific details she told me, stuff I've shared with no one. And it was like a flood of information.
If you don't mind sharing, can you tell me what happened with your reading that turned you off so much?
Thanks!

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2019, 11:52:47 AM »
What happened with Sophia? I'm curious because she really amazed me with the super specific details she told me, stuff I've shared with no one. And it was like a flood of information.
If you don't mind sharing, can you tell me what happened with your reading that turned you off so much?
Thanks!
Oh yes she got some very specific details about me right in my first reading so I thought that meant she was legit... turns out she is nasty and judgmental which I discovered in follow up reading. She was critical and judgmental of my POI, offered her opinion when I didn’t ask for it then sent a nasty agressive email after... on top of that ... she was wasn’t entirely accurate.. she got that contact would happen but got how it would happen was wrong as well as current circumstances wrong.

anything