Author Topic: Has anyone stopped a prediction from happening?  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Has anyone stopped a prediction from happening?
« on: August 22, 2019, 01:41:41 PM »
Like let’s say a psychic randomly warns you of an event that could take place in the future but it doesn’t involve you. However, the event impacts your life so much that it makes you move on from the people around you. Is there anyway you can stop it from happening or do you think it might be predestined to happen so that you move on completely?

Offline Star_01

Re: Has anyone stopped a prediction from happening?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 02:21:27 PM »
"However, the event impacts your life so much that it makes you move on from the people around you."

Things happen on purpose, bad or good. Whether you were at that event or not - you put that an event happened that "impacted your life to a strong degree where you move on from people" - you were meant to find out something and move away from toxic people/people who don't serve you in your life. You had an experience and a lesson. Perhaps a blessing too.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 02:23:23 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 02:27:47 PM »
It hasn’t happened yet . My favorite psychic told me it happens in 2020! I’m scared af because I don’t want it to happen but she says by then I wouldn’t care. Is there anything I can do to stop it ugh

Offline Star_01

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 02:32:18 PM »
It hasn’t happened yet . My favorite psychic told me it happens in 2020! I’m scared af because I don’t want it to happen but she says by then I wouldn’t care. Is there anything I can do to stop it ugh

Whatever happens is meant to be. Sometimes in bad situations there are small silver linings like dropping toxic people, finding out revelations and the truth which you may not like at the beginning but may well be thankful for later on. If you aren't supposed to know then this prediction may not happen and only you know what you're meant to. Trust in that you are being guided learning lessons and experiences along the way - and only want you to know what you need and are meant to know.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 02:44:05 PM »
I believe somethings can be avoided and somethings cannot. That’s the purpose of psychics and astrologers and whoever else. You’re usually reaching out to them when something is wrong or you want to make an area of your life better. If you trust this reader, I would ask what can be done.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 04:21:50 PM »
So since the information is available to us by spirit does that mean we can stop it or there’s still a 50/50 chance

ladya

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 05:21:30 PM »
So since the information is available to us by spirit does that mean we can stop it or there’s still a 50/50 chance

idk it really depends on whether youre meant to learn the lesson or not. i don't know the answer to that but you should either try to ask the universe directly or ask the psychic who told you this.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2019, 03:34:30 AM »
I have actually been through this. And honestly, the way it happened, there was no way that I could have stopped it. I honestly didn't believe it even after it came from two psychics, but it was described much differently. All I really gathered was that it would be a male and a female. The way it happened, I literally never could have even imagined, let alone stopped it unless a psychic told me "do not do this... " which would be introducing the two. You really never know. When it happens it may be something that is completely out of your control that someone does or says and you no longer trust them or want them in your life after that anyways. You can't control other people unfortunately.

Do not try to assign the prediction to anyone or anything like that. You will know after it happens. It will be cool that a psychic predicted it but that's it!!! Plus, the psychic may be wrong!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2019, 04:03:36 AM »
I have actually been through this. And honestly, the way it happened, there was no way that I could have stopped it. I honestly didn't believe it even after it came from two psychics, but it was described much differently. All I really gathered was that it would be a male and a female. The way it happened, I literally never could have even imagined, let alone stopped it unless a psychic told me "do not do this... " which would be introducing the two. You really never know. When it happens it may be something that is completely out of your control that someone does or says and you no longer trust them or want them in your life after that anyways. You can't control other people unfortunately.

Do not try to assign the prediction to anyone or anything like that. You will know after it happens. It will be cool that a psychic predicted it but that's it!!! Plus, the psychic may be wrong!

I agree, I think that there are some things we just cannot control and some things we just are or aren't meant to know. I was told recently by someone that a friend of theirs wife had split up with them from many years and he suspected cheating as she told him she would be away with work then they bumped in to a friend of hers and she tripped up. He caught onto this and confimed his suspicions. Things definitely happen on purpose.

Paulina93

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2019, 07:58:22 PM »
I think that there may be free will to stop predictions you want to avoid but maybe just in certain situations? I kind of got that impression from kisha from our last reading. She said me and the guy will not be long term and there will be problems splitting us in a “7” but said he will make changes in about 8 months... so basically if I don’t let the conflict that’s coming split us apart and get to the 8 months it can last... how she kind of worded it. So I see that as free will changing a prediction. However who knows if she is right. One of her predictions should be passing today so I will see.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2019, 08:46:39 PM »
I don’t think there’s any real way to know. A reader can predict something and you can think your going out of your way to stop it from happening but maybe the reader was just wrong at predicting. I mean, in relationships there’s ways to avoid fights and triggers but the end of the day, if something isn’t meant for you it won’t be yours.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 10:54:15 PM »
I still am unsure on my stance with the free will debate. A reader is supposed to see future events so even if you do try to stop something, wouldn’t it already be predestined? At the same time, I often wonder if these are predictions based on how things are now given nothing changes.

However if a reader predicts a fight that ends badly and you can see that fight starting to develop, would stopping the fight prevent the prediction happening or is there no way around it?

I personally think with my situation, everything could’ve been avoided on my part. I didn’t read with psychics until after everything happened so nothing was predicted for me to avoid but maybe they were just meant to happen?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:56:24 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 11:23:41 PM »
A predestined prediction that yona said I couldn’t stopped happened, I couldn’t stop it! A friend tried to stop hers but actually what it did was that it escalated and prediction happened faster. There was one that I was also told about a lay-off, I tried so hard but it’s still happened, well one of the companies I interviewed for made an offer but it wasn’t after the layoff and also after I had settled into a great career, I feel it was meant to happen.

I still am unsure on my stance with the free will debate. A reader is supposed to see future events so even if you do try to stop something, wouldn’t it already be predestined? At the same time, I often wonder if these are predictions based on how things are now given nothing changes.

However if a reader predicts a fight that ends badly and you can see that fight starting to develop, would stopping the fight prevent the prediction happening or is there no way around it?

I personally think with my situation, everything could’ve been avoided on my part. I didn’t read with psychics until after everything happened so nothing was predicted for me to avoid but maybe they were just meant to happen?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 01:24:58 AM »
I think I have stopped almost all long term predictions from happening since none of them have ever happened!!  hahahaha  kidding

Seriously though,  I dont know what the prediction is but if its not about you, but just that you will be impacted by it, I dont know how you could stop it.  Are you able to say what the prediction is?