Author Topic: Divinations by Daiila (from Etsy)  (Read 4927 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Divinations by Daiila (from Etsy)
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 12:38:34 AM »
I read with her too and she was off from the start

Offline Ninacy

Re: Divinations by Daiila (from Etsy)
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2019, 09:47:26 PM »
Xmmm looks like future predictions are not her strongest point. I, on the other hand tried her lover letter only and sadly, her insight has proven to be true. She was harsh and said that guy doesn't have any serious intentions or feelings for me and he in his own way made this known. She also picked up correctly what was the last time we have spoken to each other. There was a small detail about him that she got off but still, it wasn't enough to make me doubt the overall accuracy of the reading.

Keep in mind that if your love letter/channeling of your POI is negative she will open your reading with a line like this "please be aware that this reading may contain insight that is triggering...I'm just a channeler of their thoughts"  and then follow up with the actual insight.

I have spoken to a few other members and she seems to give fair share of positive vs negative vs neutral love letter readings so I believe that adds to her credibility. By the experiences of others here and on Etsy though, perhaps she should focus on love letter readings and stop making future predictions.

anything