Author Topic: Pacific Blue Psychic/Georgia on Keen  (Read 2011 times)

Offline fefe

Pacific Blue Psychic/Georgia on Keen
« on: June 18, 2019, 05:52:53 PM »
I have read with this reader about three times and wanted to know if anyone else ever read with her? I hadn’t found many reviews on her outside of Keen and wanted to know if there were any predictions that she gave that actually happened. I think she is a great reader on picking up the past and present and also feelings and emotions but was not sure about predictions because they are in the future. I would love to hear about anyone who had had specifics happen with her. Just honest clean reviews please. She is a wonderfully sweet spirit by the way.

Offline Oisin16

Re: Pacific Blue Psychic/Georgia on Keen
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 03:08:37 AM »
I caught her online today since she not on very often, I added 5 minutes and arranged a call, I was fourth in line I got the call and while the waiting for the advisor was playing it played 3 times the “we are waiting for your advisor” I waited for 2 minutes and it says “sorry your advisor is not available” since I read the good reviews I arranged call again and same thing happen, I email Georgia explaining that the call was not going through, she didn’t reply but I arranged call once again and this time she blocked me for no reason? Why do they do this? Is it because I only had 5 minutes to talk? I added only 5 minutes just to try the advisor and if I see it’s accurate I add more usually. And exact thing happened with Jax Taurus, not taking the call and then blocking.
I really wanted to try Georgia but that’s a red flag though, advisors blocking for no reason

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 03:11:41 AM »
From what I understand it counts against them if they miss a call by not picking up. I have heard they block the person they missed so it doesn't drop their rating. Don't know how true it is but its what I was told.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 03:16:23 AM »
From what I understand it counts against them if they miss a call by not picking up. I have heard they block the person they missed so it doesn't drop their rating. Don't know how true it is but its what I was told.

Thanks for the insight! Yeah that would make sense why she blocked right away after dropping my call but I don’t understand why she didn’t accept it. I also noticed that I was 4th but she call right after she finished the session she was on while I arranged the call so it’s kind of she drop the 3 in front of me also... and as I previously mentioned same thing with Jax Taurus

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 04:52:21 AM »
I read with her a number of times at the beginning of the year when I was torn up over a break up. Super sweet lady, really liked her.  Very motherly personality and was very positive which made me feel better.   She was wrong about the relationship though - said SO would return but never did - but she did see something else totally unrelated and was correct.  I liked her so much that i read with her more despite the wrong prediction.  One day I had a call arranged and she took me out of her que.  I jumped back in and she removed me again.  I look in my email and she sent me a message saying “I’m very busy with my in person medium business, there are plenty of other psychics here for you to use.”  Then she blocked me.  Really weird