Author Topic: Divinations by Daiila (from Etsy)  (Read 5052 times)

Offline spicychickpea

Divinations by Daiila (from Etsy)
« on: August 21, 2019, 08:33:38 PM »
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DivinationsbyDaiila

Has anyone tried her? She's got 145 reviews and literally only 1of them is negative!! Just wondering if she's actually that great?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Divinations by Daiila (from Etsy)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 08:44:05 PM »
I have her bookmarked for some reason, but she is pricey for a tarot reading, no?
I haven't tried her. I like her shop though.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:46:50 PM by HornetKick »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 10:35:21 PM »
I'v tried her, i purchased the combo of a twin flame/soul mate reading & the timeline reading. She was very quick (I got my reading the next day), and a pleasure to speak to. She uses tarot, so  in her responses to my questions (which were a few sentences, def felt like her responses were adequate for the questions asked, and well beyond a simple "yes" or "no"), she would often provide the card for the question, which i really appreciated. Overall, I thought she was pretty good, and in line with many other readers i've used. I can't speak to the accuracy of her timeline predictions yet, bc for the timeline question I asked her (when my POI and I would be back together), she predicted a year from now.

The only thing I would say is that she didn't give me any of those specific details and info regarding my POI and myself that we relay on to see how well we connect/if we are connecting- it was more general. Like most people, I determine how well I "connect" with a reader when they provide me with specific details or information related to my situation that they would have no way of knowing otherwise. I didn't get any of those specifics with her, doesn't mean she's not right or didn't connect, just something i'm keeping in the back of my mind.

Do you feel she gave you the standard tarot card meanings; or was there a tad bit more added due to her intuition?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 12:06:05 AM »
Well, she does have a $2.99 two psychic question guidance that I can afford, but I hate the yes/no questions with a passion because it isn't really helping people. I get wary when things like this are offered. Yes/No does not provide any guidance whatsoever. For $4.44 which is still pretty good, she has a Future Date/Timeline/Time frame reading. (Ask me 1 question about the time of an event in the future that you would like to know about and I will give you the month, which part of the months (1st or 2nd half) and year that are likely for the event to occur )

Is she overly confident or will this be accurate? I'm still debating about this.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 12:28:02 AM »
I feel like she's legit. Just don't know if her predictions are accurate. If her prediction came to pass (or not) for anyone please post it here!!

Offline nam789

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 08:50:51 PM »
Got a 1 question thing. Still pending.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2019, 10:55:25 PM »
Love letter didn’t work for me. She wrote my ex is with someone, but I know he is on a dating app still so no he hasn’t found anyone 

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 11:34:43 PM »
Got a 1 question thing. Still pending.
Any updates? Or anyone else got any?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 02:06:47 PM »
I got the love letter reading and in more or less sounded like the person in question. I wasn’t in tears like others who have gotten the letter reading but I will say she has a gift. Overall the letter made absolute sense.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2019, 09:54:43 PM »
Any updates on predictions and timing?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2019, 12:09:56 AM »
I got a timing reading but it’s not until middle of next month and middle of December.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2019, 02:55:48 PM »
She said she saw a new job for me, 2nd half of September of this year and that was completely wrong, since it's October,  and I'm still at the same job. I complimented her on her etsy page, and she was very nice. I read with her in August, but the reading was painfully short and I asked about a second job interview that I had and she made out like I would get that job. Nope.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 12:04:52 AM »
Damn sorry Hornet, yeah I didn't think her prediction for me would pass when I read it. Plus her readings are far too general and short with nearly zero details. Feels like cold readings so you can't validate if she has a gift.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2019, 04:47:02 PM »
I ordered the love letter from her and it actually made me cry. I don’t know what was wrong with me  :-[ It sounded like my POI and it’s stuff he’s said to me in the past. It wasn’t lovey-dovey, it was an apology and explanation. I ordered a timeframe reading but have not received it yet. Will update when I get it and see how it compares to other timeframes I’ve received.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2019, 06:50:22 PM »
I had a week ahead reading from her last week and none of what she said would happen this week did.