Author Topic: Hard time letting predictions unfold  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Just FYI

Hard time letting predictions unfold
« on: August 18, 2019, 05:16:28 PM »
I'm grateful for this board, though I'm a mostly silent participant. I've had so many readings over the years, and now I've gotten to the point where I feel like (most of the time) I have the urge to get a reading under control. I wouldn't have found the two readers (Aries Intuition and Micah's Readings) who resonate most with me if not for this board. And right now, I'm in the fortunate position of watching predictions they've seen in most recent readings play out.

The problem? I'm so anxious about how they will play out that I feel like buying follow up readings to try to get more insight into how the situation will unfold, what's going on in the background, that I can't just be in the moment and think "oh, how cool! This is what Kisha/Micah saw happening!"

If you're curious about the predictions that are coming to play, I had a general reading from Kisha on February then a 30 minute phone call with her at the end of July. I also had a general reading from Micah in early June. I'm at a crossroads right now in a business venture that I'm developing. They both saw this coming up. Micah wrote "around mid-August you will have a moment where you begin to want to change paths career wise. I do not get you will change the course of your path drastically, but you will implement changes that are beneficial to you, and allow you to increase your earning power..." and when I talked to Kisha in July she noted something will evaluate and change, something will be different in August, will need to look at it from a different angle.

Well. Here I am. I am indeed trying to figure out the change. It's keeping me up at night because I don't know all the answers, never mind the questions! I wish I could feel certainty of "oh, this is what was expected to happen and I'll figure my way through" instead of spinning myself around the axle in my head wondering what I should be doing and how it'll work out the best way. It's hard to remind myself that while psychics can see a lot, they don't have all the answers, the details are still up to us to decide. If life came with a playbook, it would be boring, right?

Offline Gogo56

Re: Hard time letting predictions unfold
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 04:53:01 AM »
I think I am in the same situation as you . I spoke to multiple psychics . They provided me different insights. Now I am more confused what to chose . Did everything pan out like they told you ?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 12:11:22 AM »
Sorry for the slow update. Yes, as they saw I had a big income boost in the Fall (I won a few big contracts and made half my income in the last quarter of last year.)

Offline aries1995

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 10:24:07 PM »
This is my problem also. I have the urge to just get another reading to give me more insight when I should be waiting to see if the prediction actually happens!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 11:10:50 PM »
This is my problem also. I have the urge to just get another reading to give me more insight when I should be waiting to see if the prediction actually happens!

I hear you! It’s so hard. I try to tell myself that if nothings happened yet there’s nothing more to know at the moment, so there’s no reason to get another reading.

anything