Author Topic: Fake Feedbacks on Keen  (Read 17687 times)

Offline Awesomeness

Re: Fake Feedbacks on Keen
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 07:35:30 PM »
I have not gone back into chat since I was asked my story, and I said I didn't want to share personal details, but was sill interrogated...age, location, story.

Offline oben

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 08:40:28 PM »
I like how u look at it as "interrogation"  ;D

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 10:42:29 PM »
It felt like it. LOL I'm not being ugly. It very well could have been completely innocent. But with all the talk on here about fake feedbacks, advisors stalking the forum, etc, it made me really uneasy after I said I didn't want to get personal, and I was then asked my age and location. I tried to be vague with the location and was asked "what state?"

*fixed typos..shouldn't post from phone. LOL*
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:05:08 AM by Awesomeness »

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 12:20:54 AM »
That's pretty frustrating that you have to sift though all the bs reviews on keen.  Glowing reviews that's not true.  I know I wasted plenty on wrong ones.

Offline newly2002

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2013, 04:02:20 PM »
I noticed a long time ago that alot of feedback were false, and you could see a pattern in those fake feedbacks. One reader kept misspelling the same words even when the feedback was suppose to be coming from different people. I however was shocked that cookie started using fake feedback ever since the word has been out that her predictions are not panning out, I noticed that feedback a started popping up, telling people to call her even use the names of former members of this site to make it seem that she is the real deal.

I used to like cookie but she is ONLY a remote viewer and nothing more, I know she is gifted but after seeing the fake reviews on her web page on keen, I now think she is unethical

loops77

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2013, 05:14:07 PM »
She just started doing this newly? I'm going to check it out.

Offline newly2002

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2013, 05:40:29 PM »
Yes read the feedbacks, I think she is writing them herself although I have no proof. It was just odd that ever since people here stated that her predictions were bogus feedback a started popping up asking people to call her that she is the real deal.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2013, 06:21:34 PM »
I dont know about Cookie leaving her own feedback.  I looked at the feedback and saw who you are talking about, the problem is I have received emails from Cookie and they only contain 3-5 words lol and sometimes are cryptic.  I dont know but it does not feel like something she would do to me....and that is a prediction LOL

Yes read the feedbacks, I think she is writing them herself although I have no proof. It was just odd that ever since people here stated that her predictions were bogus feedback a started popping up asking people to call her that she is the real deal.

Offline newly2002

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2013, 06:38:20 PM »
Good that you know what I am talking about KTH. Yes I will concede that maybe she isn't writing her own reviews but I found it as odd when I saw what I saw and after doing alittle digging thru the feedback, I noticed they kept on praising her and asking people to call her which I never noticed before.

Anyway that's all I had. Take care folks

Offline oben

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2013, 08:07:38 PM »
When I saw that feedback with the nickname of someone who appparantly was on this forum before I could not stop thinking the same thing. But I don't know. If u ask me she can not be that computer savy. And I agree with KTH, emails I received from her where all 3-5 word and mostly words of encouragement

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2013, 09:10:03 PM »

I honestly don't believe Cookie is leaving fake feedback for herself.  She is very much a no-nonsense type that really comes across not giving a damn what others think of her and her abilities.  The kind of person who just can't be bothered to waste her time on it.  'You don't think my predictions pan out?  Then there's the door'.  She personally has been accurate with outcomes for me and others I know, and then I know others who she hasn't been accurate for.  It happens.  There is no magic psychic sitting on a mountaintop somewhere in meditation that anyone can seek out and get 100% accuracy from.

I honestly think those feedbacks are from an over-zealous fan/client of hers. We've all seen a couole of people on this very forum go absolute apeshit when someone says their favorite psychic doesn't work for them, and they go into white knight mode and take up the sword and start swinging away.  Its just very likely someone feeling they have to fight for her honor. 

Also, a lot of people are sadly, in desperate places when they start the psychic addiction.  They start to see psychics as their 'only friend' or person who understands them.  They easily form over-attachments to their readers and will do stuff they think helps their 'friend' that a psychic would otherwise not condone, like leaving glowing feedback under multiple aliases.