Author Topic: Fake Feedbacks on Keen  (Read 17670 times)

Offline pinklipstick

Re: Fake Feedbacks on Keen
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 03:12:06 AM »
Like i said before I have spoken to over a hundred readers on keen and hands down Whitelightangel is just the most accurate -at least for me. She has predicted things 95% right for me-the timing of situations being the only thing that has been off AT TIMES. As we all know-timing is never able to always be right. Actually I had a reading with Sylvia Brown many years ago-yes the famous one! She was totally wrong on 50% of her reading. Whitelightangel is even better then her in my opinion. About 2 weeks ago she predicted that I would change offices at work-there was no plan of this and I thought for sure she was wrong for once! Well-found out today I am changing offices due to renovations!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 03:16:32 AM »
I really like WhiteLightAngel, as well. I have predictions from her pending and I don't want to share too much, but she was correct about something already. She told me two people would be ending their romantic involvement soon, and I found out yesterday that they did! She also knew that my legs were hurting when I read with her. She's awesome. I hope her other predictions come to pass!

Offline skyline

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 03:26:32 AM »
Hi Synergy,

I'll post on the threads for those pyschics. I don't want to take away business from anyone, but I would like to help people avoid the readers who aren't really psychic.

There are definitely different tiers of readers, and unfortunately you have to spend an inordinate amount of time and money on keen to figure this out and find the top tier readers.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 12:32:22 PM »
Keens website doesnt work right.  We just had a reading this morning and left feedback and the Keen system didn't publish it but told us that it did.  THEN, we notice that the person before us in line lied about their reading to get a refund from keen for their reading. (She's all over their site trying to get her money back)

I wish I had no  morals, we could probably get our money back from some of the readings we've ordered, LOL.  (God that sounds so bad but is soooo true)

I agree the feedback on keen is a lot of times fake, either fake bad or fake good probably.  That's why we like this forum, you can talk about what you know to be true for you and see what others say too without having to worry if their saying it to just get their money back.

Offline skyline

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 06:26:56 PM »
Keen will limit the number of times you can get a refund.

Still, unfortunately for readers, the refund policy leaves the door open for some callers to leave a knee jerk one star feedback to get their money back after the call.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 07:12:41 PM »
Something else we learned from our post today here.  Keen has a policy now that lets the psychics obtain information on the person that left them feedback so they can be sued for causing  harm to that psychics business.

They totally provide them with what they need if their attorney requests the information from Keen.  People are actually being sued for leaving feedback on Keen.  I guess there's something about them leaving too many bad feedbacks and then how they use their refunds on the site.

Some lady was sued and even though the psychic didn't win, she still had to pay to obtain an attorney and she didn't get her legal fee's back.  I guess she's writing a book about it now.

Their are some really nutty people out there.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 01:03:36 AM »
I think Both are nutty.  Feedback just doesn't work, it's better to just know someone who knows someone whose worked with someone ect...  seems like keen should have a buyer and seller beware statement on their front page, LOL.

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2012, 02:52:56 PM »
Hi Liz,

If you're looking for specific predictions, there are a couple of readers I will share on here once their predictions get sorted out.

If you're looking for "why did something happen?", I would recommend Intuitive Counsel by Alene or Time Traveler. They're one of the very few readers on keen who can read at this level.

Hi Skyline

After reading your post I read with Alene and she was really good at what other people are thinking.  She couldn't pick up the major thing about my ex-SM, but I verified last night that what she told me about what my ex-SM has been thinking was right exactly word by word.  I have to say she is not as emotional or sensitive like sapphaire21 but very objective .  When I arranged a call with her I have not spoken with my ex sm for 6-7 weeks and I really wanted to know what he has been thinking.  I talked with my ex sm on 15th so thought about canceling my call.  But she sent me free minutes and told me she will be available satuarday.  So I decided to read with her and she told me something other advisors didn't exactly tell me before.  Then I spoke to my ex sm last night again and he said the same thing to me.  She gave me timelines but you didn't say anything about her big picture predictions or her timelines.  So I just assume that sher may not be that good at them.  But want to post this just in case any one who is looking for a great empath.  Unfortunately she told me she will be away for a couple of weeks but will be back on Keen in April.  She also sent me a nice summary email.  DCT

Offline skyline

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 09:04:35 PM »
Hi D,

She did make a big picture prediction for me, but it's still a ways off before I know if she was accurate. I didn't ask her about other people, but she read me to a tee and explained what happened with a very difficult time I had in my life. I haven't ran across very many readers on Keen who can explain to you why something happened in terms of your inner development.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:06:35 PM by skyline »

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 04:46:31 PM »
Thank you Skyline to share you experience with her.  I was so shocked when I heard the same word from the person she read a day before.  But her prediction is in a way a little vague.  But I would call her again if I want to find out what's in others mind.  Although I wish I don't have to.  Thanks again. D

Offline That Broad

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 08:16:19 AM »
A lot of people don't always feel like they can be objective reading for themselves, I can see a reader calling another reader and leaving positive feedback, it's not necessarily sinister. But feedback itself is pretty meaningless, glowing feedback could still be fake, horrible feedback could be a smear campaign. You often can't tell who put it up or why. The best thing is just to look at the profiles, look at the blogs, and if they're knowledgable and seem like decent people, try a short reading and see what happens.

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 02:56:05 PM »
I also think there are fake feedbacks on those sites.  That's when I found this forum for honest opinions.  And why I decided to try Barbara.  And someday Cookie.

jen80

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 06:01:39 AM »
Another thing about Keen and feedbacks on certain psycyics - a lot of this glowing 5 star feedbacks are from other psychics. You can find out by doing google search - typing in the name, like "Kenzee", who i know is a reader, and keen.com. And there are others too, but using this one as an example. She leaves glowing feedbacks for many psychics, 'awsome reader, dead accurate, ammazing. words like that she uses. So, whenever u see her leave feedback, know that is fake. also - lyric35, is another, also i believe emmajin or something like that also is fake, and many others. if u believe someone is fake, do the google search, and if u consistantly see 5 starr ratings for advisors, within a short period of time, like 5 readings within days of each other to diff. readers, with glowing reviews for all, you can probably deduce they are fakes. Another thing about keen's readers - they trade readings with each other just for thepurpose of getting a 5 star reading so it looks like they are good. I still have an account with keen, but will only read with someone if they give me free mins. i will no longer pay for readings. I just got free mins. from astro wing who i believe i spoke with probably 2 years ago. they are desperate i guess because i got emails from a bunch of them who i never read with, yet they had my email adress, so they swap those with each other also. one guy named Nicky Power emailed me to say his energy was drawn to me. haha. I never read with him. so, i emailed him back that if that was the case, send free mins. He responded that since he never read me before, he would send free minutes, so i emailed him back (just playing around with him) that if he felt so 'drawn' to me, to prove himself and send free mins. and i would let him read me. needless to say, I never heard back. But the only way a reader would have your keen email is if you read with them before, so he got it from some reader.
I believe they are sharing more than just email addresses. Did a little experiment. Since I told the truth about cookie I went to someone mentioned here about 3 weeks ago and found that I have been blocked. I had never read with this person so found it odd.
I then looked through cookie's feedback and noticed a lot of feedback from royal 6 something and also noticed that the reader that blocked me had a lot of feedbacks from the royal person.
So I went on an experiment and found that almost every reader that had more than 5 feedbacks from this royal person had blocked me.
It was fun going around doing that to prove my theory right.
Those that didn't have much of the royal person and i had never read with  did not block me.
So next time you get a reader you have never read with and they seem to 'know' so much about you and wowed you. Think very well and check.
Only if a new reader tells you something you have never told anyone, written in a forum, said to 'friends' in a chat room etc should you be impressed.
something is going on. Something very wrong. Anyway time is a fixer. Time will either prove them right or wrong.
Oh well good luck everyone. Have a great day at work today.

Offline oben

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 02:45:00 PM »
Something I always wondered about reading this type if comments, do you guys have the same nickname here and on the keen? Or these readers just because of their "extraordinary abilities" can know who you are?

jen80

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 05:46:28 PM »
Something I always wondered about reading this type if comments, do you guys have the same nickname here and on the keen? Or these readers just because of their "extraordinary abilities" can know who you are?
mine was not because of the forum. I confronted her.
But I have been pm'd here at least by 3 different people asking if I was so and so on keen and what my keen name was.

I don't really care about that if someone wants to report me to a reader as no reader has the magic power and we are all still in the same bs.

Also people were asking me oh soooo innocent questions to 'trace' me. If I feel a question is unnecessary I will not answer.

anything