Author Topic: Fake Feedbacks on Keen  (Read 17670 times)

TimeHeals

Fake Feedbacks on Keen
« on: January 29, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »
Another thing about Keen and feedbacks on certain psycyics - a lot of this glowing 5 star feedbacks are from other psychics. You can find out by doing google search - typing in the name, like "Kenzee", who i know is a reader, and keen.com. And there are others too, but using this one as an example. She leaves glowing feedbacks for many psychics, 'awsome reader, dead accurate, ammazing. words like that she uses. So, whenever u see her leave feedback, know that is fake. also - lyric35, is another, also i believe emmajin or something like that also is fake, and many others. if u believe someone is fake, do the google search, and if u consistantly see 5 starr ratings for advisors, within a short period of time, like 5 readings within days of each other to diff. readers, with glowing reviews for all, you can probably deduce they are fakes. Another thing about keen's readers - they trade readings with each other just for thepurpose of getting a 5 star reading so it looks like they are good. I still have an account with keen, but will only read with someone if they give me free mins. i will no longer pay for readings. I just got free mins. from astro wing who i believe i spoke with probably 2 years ago. they are desperate i guess because i got emails from a bunch of them who i never read with, yet they had my email adress, so they swap those with each other also. one guy named Nicky Power emailed me to say his energy was drawn to me. haha. I never read with him. so, i emailed him back that if that was the case, send free mins. He responded that since he never read me before, he would send free minutes, so i emailed him back (just playing around with him) that if he felt so 'drawn' to me, to prove himself and send free mins. and i would let him read me. needless to say, I never heard back. But the only way a reader would have your keen email is if you read with them before, so he got it from some reader.

TimeHeals

Re: Fake Feedbacks on Keen
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 06:54:56 PM »
oh, well maybe i did click on his profile at some point over the 3+ years i've been a member. I know its shows readers how many clicks on their site, but i didn't know it showed them WHO clicked on it.

TimeHeals

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
could be, but i don't know why someone in a group would want to 'compete' with them for business by giving them their customer lists or whatever, unless readers have a way of just contacing everyone whose a keen customer - that they buy lists from keen or something.
Something else i used to do, but don't anymore - when i first started getting readngs on keen and all the good stuff that made me feel all happy and elated, i always left 5 stars because i was stupid enough to believe what was told me. Obviously, i learned my lesson, but noticed that repeat callers (cause i still creep on the site & certain readers feedback) still always leave 5 stars before their predictions even manifest, then keep calling because the readers tell them diff. timelines. Its sad, and some of the customers i feel so bad for, its like a soap opera. There is one customer on there that uses a bunch of diff. readers, and even though she continues to give them all 5 stars, what she keeps being told will happen (that she will get her man), STILL has not happened, but she will put in her feedback what thepsychic said. but, this has been going on for months for this poor soul, and i cant even imagine how much money she is spending in keen. I wish i could contadct her and shake her and just say, "look, these people are telling you what u want to hear!" If he wanted you, he'd BE with u!!"

That's why its dangerous - because it keeps a person from being able to move forward because they are stuck in that cycle of not wanting to give up based on what a reader says, and figuring they already got so much invested in the person, they still cling to that hope. The only way i ever got what i wanted was I finally came to my senses and decided forget this guy, I am moving on....it was hard, and i loved him so much, still do, but after over a month and a half, he came to ME. I did not contact him at all in that time, ignored his phone calls, just kept my distance. And it was not becaue of some psychic, its because I decided to really move on, and he knew it. And then he knew he darn well better do something about it. He asked me to marry him, and we got engaged. But no psychic ever told me to do what i did. I just got sick of the whole situation of him reeling me in & then tossing me back out.

Offline violet

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 12:47:57 AM »
Another thing about Keen and feedbacks on certain psycyics - a lot of this glowing 5 star feedbacks are from other psychics. You can find out by doing google search - typing in the name, like "Kenzee", who i know is a reader, and keen.com. And there are others too, but using this one as an example. She leaves glowing feedbacks for many psychics, 'awsome reader, dead accurate, ammazing. words like that she uses. So, whenever u see her leave feedback, know that is fake. also - lyric35, is another, also i believe emmajin or something like that also is fake, and many others. if u believe someone is fake, do the google search, and if u consistantly see 5 starr ratings for advisors, within a short period of time, like 5 readings within days of each other to diff. readers, with glowing reviews for all, you can probably deduce they are fakes. Another thing about keen's readers - they trade readings with each other just for thepurpose of getting a 5 star reading so it looks like they are good. I still have an account with keen, but will only read with someone if they give me free mins. i will no longer pay for readings. I just got free mins. from astro wing who i believe i spoke with probably 2 years ago. they are desperate i guess because i got emails from a bunch of them who i never read with, yet they had my email adress, so they swap those with each other also. one guy named Nicky Power emailed me to say his energy was drawn to me. haha. I never read with him. so, i emailed him back that if that was the case, send free mins. He responded that since he never read me before, he would send free minutes, so i emailed him back (just playing around with him) that if he felt so 'drawn' to me, to prove himself and send free mins. and i would let him read me. needless to say, I never heard back. But the only way a reader would have your keen email is if you read with them before, so he got it from some reader.

TimeHeals, it's possible you could have read with Nicky Power before but he was using a different name and able to send you emails.  Some Keen readers change their names all of the time.  I thought you had to have read with a reader before they could contact you.

TimeHeals

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 03:08:41 AM »
i guess its slightly possible, but I've read with very few men - I just think they are less accurate that women, and his picture does not look familiar, but you could be right.

TimeHeals

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 03:43:05 AM »
yeah, i thought that too - that they can't contact you unless you've read with them before, and i am pretty positive i never read with him before. That's why i think some readers either sell lists, or keen provides lists that they can buy, i don't know.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 06:00:42 PM »
I just logged into my account and I did talk to him once in 2010. No idea why he's suddenly sending me emails. I must've have handwritten notes on him then.

Sorry for the confusion!

BTW anyone know if you can get your remaining balance back if you close your Keen account?

TimeHeals

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 06:18:31 PM »
Yes - you can get all your remaining balance out of your account - call the customer service line - its an 877-533-6435. I wanted all my money charged back to my credit card and they did it.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »
OMG.  You are so right about this.  I have been going on Keen randomly and looking at the feedback and then going to google and putting the persons handle in.  So many are readers on Keen. >:(

aquamoon

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 02:40:57 AM »

Advisors have no access to any customer unless that customer has read with them or contacted them before. To contact a customer who has not contacted you before is not an option therefore 100% impossible. Where do you get this false information from? 

TimeHeals

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 01:13:50 PM »
AQUAMOOM:

This is NOT false information - I have no reason to spread false info. I got this info. from my own EXPERIENCES WITH KEEN! This did indeed happen - I NEVER read with Nicky Power - but like someone on here suggested, maybe I read with him under a diff. name or something. And I KNOW other readers leave sparkling feedback for other readers. I don't see how you can deny that, or say that is false, when clearly, it is the TRUTH! Like I said, look up 'Kenzee' and all the glowing unrealistic feedback she's left for many, many readers. She's just one of many readers who leave great feedback for other readers. Sorry, but smells funny to me. Furthermore, I know for a FACT that readers share info - like I said in another post, a reader emailed me as to why i didn't want to read with an advisor I often read with - she named her! . How could this advisor POSSIBLY know what advisors I have spoken to in the past???? I do not like your tone. Nobody is on here to spread lies. We WANT authentic readers.

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 12:15:32 AM »
Most readers on Keen will have positive feedback. That's because Keen encourages callers to leave feedback right after the call, and callers will leave positive feedback since the psychic is telling them things are on the up and up.

Eventually if you stick around Keen long enough, you can spot the exceptional readers by deciphering the really good feedback from the everyday "positive" feedback that doesn't mean anything.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 12:44:36 AM »
skyline

Who would you recommend given your experience with keen readers?

Thanks for the insight. I know everyone here appreciates recommendations.

Offline skyline

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 02:24:07 AM »
Hi Liz,

If you're looking for specific predictions, there are a couple of readers I will share on here once their predictions get sorted out.

If you're looking for "why did something happen?", I would recommend Intuitive Counsel by Alene or Time Traveler. They're one of the very few readers on keen who can read at this level.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:26:14 AM by skyline »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 02:48:37 AM »
Hi Skyline,

Welcome to the forum. In the past year and a half I've read with many readers on Keen and have found a few who work for me. None of them is perfect, but I feel like they each have their strengths. You stated that you spoke to some of the advisors mentioned in the forum and that they were incorrect in their predictions. Would you mind telling us who has been incorrect for you?